Continental Properties Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Continental Properties Reviews

Updated 2 Dec 2019

4.1
Continental Properties CEO James H. Schloemer
James H. Schloemer
  1. "Allow workplace harassment"

Former Employee - Leasing Associate in Buda, TX

I worked at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay and benefits that’s it

Cons

After hours, expected to do cleaning and leasing and still have time for all the inbetweens

Advice to Management

Don’t blame new people for all the issues an older employee does. Workplace harassment isn’t excusable and issues should be resolved through communication calmly not aggressively. I’m so surprised this is one of the best companies to work for.

Continental Properties2018-07-25
  2. "Director of Construction"

Current Employee - Director of Construction in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

High Energy, 360-degree support, 100% team environment and sincere/connected leadership.

Cons

Location. More than 12 minutes outside of Milwaukee.

Continental Properties2018-06-18

"Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just started with Continental Properties a couple weeks ago. I have never worked for a company that is so organzied during the training process. Every employee has been extremely helpful while I continue to learn the new processes, policies, and systems. I could not be more grateful for the opportunity to work for a company that all the employees seem to love. I think I made the right choice!

Cons

I don't have any complaints so far.

Continental Properties2018-04-18

"Great Company!"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have never worked with a company that has more integrity than Continental Properties! Culture is everything at Continental and you can tell the second you walk through the doors that all the team members buy-in to the values that Continental was built on.

Cons

No cons at this time

Continental Properties2018-04-02
  5. "Leasing Associate"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time

Pros

Amazing training process! I am new to the industry and the entire staff have been very helpful in getting me started in my new career. Benefits are amazing and even include some company paid benefits.

Cons

I haven't experienced any yet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Continental Properties2018-03-16
  6. "Satisfied Employee"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time

Pros

Respects and appreciates it's employees.

Cons

Commute time is a little long.

Continental Properties2018-03-12

"The best job experience ever!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time

Pros

Family-like community of co-workers, great hours, flexible schedules, help whenever you need it from the entire company, and my favorite is feeling you are part of something amazing!

Cons

There are none! I absolutely love my job and could not ask for a better place to "work"! I feel like I have gained a home away from home!

Continental Properties2018-03-08

"Good Honest Company"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Live Oak, TX

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the best company I have ever worked for. They are so open, honest and hard working. Everyone in the company is fun to work with, cooperative and SOO friendly. Their values and goals for the company are very honorable and they ACTUALLY put them into action instead of just talking about them. It's like working with a close-knit professional family. They all care so much about their employees, while still... maintaining a professional work environment. I feel right at home here! I will be with the company for a long time to come.

Cons

Sometimes the residents can be demanding and stressful. But it's Multi-Family Housing, so that is to be expected. Just grow some tough skin, and smile your way through it. A good customer service background will get you far.

Advice to Management

Y'all are good! No complaints so far. Maybe just pay closer attention to new hires and their training process. Do more hands on training and shadowing versus just training videos.

Continental Properties2018-03-05
  9. "Run hard and fast!"

Former Employee - Property Manager

I worked at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

0! The people running this company are incompetent even on their best day! They have managers go through a grueling interview process only to end up reporting to people who are clueless with limited experirence at best. Only gave 1 star because a negative star was not an option.

Cons

Anything you could imagine they do and they do it badly! Don't work for this company. Period. Unethical, dishonest and the list goes on.

Advice to Management

Hire and keep people who know what they are doing and stop counting on people that have 0 experience with NO work ethic or people who simply have no experience running any type of business. I wouldn't trust your senior management to walk my dog!

Continental Properties2018-03-30
  10. "Continental Properties are prestigious, and well deserving of their many accolades."

Current Employee - Leasing Professional in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

They treat their employees as family, communication streams are always open and they are always looking for ways to improve and grow.

Cons

Everything has been smooth sailing.

Continental Properties2018-02-12