Continental Properties Reviews | Glassdoor

Continental Properties CEO James H. Schloemer
James H. Schloemer

"My experience"

I worked at Continental Properties

Pros

Benefits are great. I feel very well taken care of with the benefit packages offered. It’s very important to the companies owners.

Cons

Communication can be tough at times. Not feeling heard by management at times. Not comfortable going to Human resource. Got to big to fast.

Continental Properties2018-01-18
  2. "Maintenance Technician"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time

Pros

Great team environment with excellent benefits.

Cons

None observed at this time.

Continental Properties2017-12-28
  3. "Good Pay!"

Former Employee - Maintenance Supervisor in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Continental Properties full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay was good and good benefits.

Cons

Not enough staff and 1 person does the job of two. Because there are two properties.

Continental Properties2018-01-11
  4. "Best company i've worked for!"

Current Employee - Leasing Agent in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture and value that each employee brings is truly incredible. Customer service is always above and beyond. The customer satisfaction guarantee and customer pledge that Continental stands firm in is nothing like any other community I have been to. Each employee is treated with respect and there is a great work/personal life balance! The employees are definitely shown appreciation by the owners/management.

Cons

I wish there were more Continental properties so more people got to experience the great atmosphere of living and working for them.

Continental Properties2017-12-13
  5. "Management"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good benefits. That’s about all I can say about that. I’m having s hard time dreaming up anything more to say.

Cons

Undervalue staff. Pay better to new coming in than those who have proven their loyalty. Unfair moving and transfer benefits for those willing to move about the country, no time given to do so- must take pto. Growing too fast for what the current platform can handle. Promoting PMs too quickly w/ not enough experience. Lack of listening to leadership.

Continental Properties2017-12-14

Continental Properties Response

December 18, 2017Continental Properties

We appreciate your feedback and are troubled to learn you feel undervalued. Our culture supports an open door policy where team members are encouraged to share their opinions and ideas. We want to listen and learn more about your concerns. Please reach out to a member of the management team or Human Resources department, if and when you are comfortable.

6. "Leasing"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time

Pros

Great office Awesome onsite team Decent pay Incentives to hit goals Great benefits

Cons

Disconnect between onsite team and home office Terrible communication from home office in regards to important things affecting the onsite team, but send out useless information that doesn't help with leasing Promotions and advancement promised but terrible feedback is given and empty promises.

Continental Properties2017-11-21

Continental Properties Response

December 4, 2017Continental Properties

Thank you for your feedback. Continental strives to embrace a “one team” mentality; we are disappointed to hear that you feel there is a disconnect between the home office and onsite team. We would like to hear more about your concern, and encourage you to speak with your manager or contact the Human Resources department.

7. "Great information"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy to use, lots of information.

Cons

At times felt a little rushed

Continental Properties2017-11-05
  8. "Senior Development Director"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great company to work for! Amazing group of team members that all bring different talents to the table. Never a dull moment- each new project brings with it a unique set of challenges to overcome. Working together as a team to solve each of those challenges is truly rewarding. Continental takes pride in promoting a debate/challenge culture. Each employee's voice is respected and individual opinions are expected. The group must collaborate to come up with solutions together, as a team. Continental periodically schedules full company meetings , allowing all employees the chance to understand the company's long-term goals. The company also does a great job of planning after-work functions to allow coworkers the chance to socialize outside of the office.

Cons

There are some high-stress situations throughout each project's life cycle due to the nature of our business. This is not a 9-5 job (not necessarily a con, just wanted to be clear on expectations!)

Continental Properties2017-11-03
  9. "Leasing Consultant"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Waco, TX

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love the hours, the benefits programs and the my overall work environment.

Cons

Honestly I have none that come it mind.

Continental Properties2017-09-18

"Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Menomonee Falls, WI

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Continental Properties is a unique real estate company that employs professionals form a wide array of backgrounds. I get to work with great knowledgeable people and get the opportunity to learn from their experience and teach them about my own. The company reaches out to employees and encourages feedback on how they can improve. It’s also very passionate about on-boarding and setting employees up for success.

Cons

We have lots of quick deadlines we must meet to capitalize on opportunities. If you are not used to this type of atmosphere this may not be the right place for you.

Continental Properties2017-08-14