Continental Properties "company culture" Reviews | Glassdoor

Continental Properties Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Updated May 1, 2019

4.1
Continental Properties CEO James H. Schloemer
James H. Schloemer
Pros
Cons
  • "At this time, I have no concerns or cons about working at Continental Properties Company, Inc(in 5 reviews)

• "God forbid your on a new property/lease up(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. Featured Review

"Great Company Culture!"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have only been here for about 7 months, but I absolutely love working here. My favorite part about this company is the people. EVERYONE around you wants you to succeed including my team, those outside of my department, and even the CEO. Your opinion and feedback is valued and actually taken into consideration by executives at the company. I am constantly thanked and appreciated for the smallest tasks, which really... means a lot, as well as says a lot about our company culture. Managers take the time to get to know each employee in their department, and strive to ensure that their career aspirations are achieved. I could not be happier that I chose to join this company, and I look forward to what the future holds for Continental!

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but some people may not be able to adapt to our pace and expectations. With the industry we are in, we must continue to raise the bar each year to succeed. With that being said, the environment is very fast-paced and expectations are high for each and every employee.

Advice to Management

Continue to take employee feedback into consideration when making decisions/changes, as that is what seems to allow us to continue to be so successful!

Continental Properties2018-12-10
  2. "Great place to work!"

Current Intern - Property Management Intern in Aurora, CO

I have been working at Continental Properties for less than a year

Pros

Awesome company culture, quality learning environment, and supportive team members. I've made a lot of progress during my internship in just 1 month of being with Continental, definitely looking forward to my future at this company and in this industry.

Cons

Don't have any complaints at this time.

Continental Properties2019-05-01
  3. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Team Operations Assistant

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture is definitely very "family orientated" and everyone is willing to help if needed! So far so good!

Cons

Having processes for everything written down and documented so that if someone leaves the company or moves to a new role every step is documented

Continental Properties2019-02-20
  4. "Amazing Place to Work!"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

In my years of working at multiple places, I have never been at a company that I felt like my position TRULY mattered. I feel like my manager actually cares about my goals and desires, and wants to help you achieve them. They have awesome career development goals that you work to set with your manager and actually are able to give input in them, so it's not something just given to you. They want you work hard, have... fun, and enjoy an overall great company culture! You will be challenged and pushed to think outside of the box to make sure we continue to raise the bar.

Cons

This is a fast paced work environment in almost every single area, so you must be understanding of that fact and interested in adapting to this type of company culture. (None of this being a Con, but things you must know for being successful.)

Continental Properties2019-02-07
  5. "Continental Properties- A Great Company to Join!"

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time

Pros

Continental Properties has a great company culture that provides amazing resources to its employees to be successful in the work they do. The company promotes and provides development for all of its employees, company wide. The wages and benefits are competitive and the amenities that are provided are exceptional. Continental Properties truly cares about its employees.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! You hire talented employees and allow them to flourish.

Continental Properties2018-11-08
  6. "The Gold Standard in Property Management"

Property Manager

I have been working at Continental Properties

Pros

An exceptional organization that highly regards excellence and ethics through a myriad of values. The company culture is superior to any other management company in the industry. A very extensive interview/vetting process to ensure that the "crème de la crème" are selected to be the CEO of their particular property.

Cons

Requirement to write in this box, but no cons at this time.

Advice to Management

James Schloemer and the entire executive team have the best interest of each property in the portfolio. By displaying the utmost respect, honesty, and transparency in their business dealings; the vision and expectations of Continental Properties is clear to each and every associate.

Continental Properties2016-11-03

"Leasing Associate"

Leasing Associate

I have been working at Continental Properties

Pros

Great company culture and staff!

Cons

Wish there was more PTO when you first start

Continental Properties2016-09-08