Continuant Reviews | Glassdoor

Continuant Reviews

Updated 27 de Aug 2019

Continuant CEO Doug Graham (no image)
Doug Graham
Pros
  • "Company meetings, massages, occasional pot lucks(in 9 reviews)

• "Hard work and integrity is valued in this company(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "No one is forcing their religion on you(in 8 reviews)

• "Hard work is expected of employees, as it should be - If you are lazy, this probably isn’t the job for you(in 7 reviews)

1. "Looking really good these days."

Current Employee - Systems Engineer

I have been working at Continuant full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Continuant is fast becoming an industry force to be reckoned with. Years ago, I thought this company would be -one and done- Recently, they have replaced the curmudgeon attitude with a fresh outlook. There are allot of career opportunities here. if you work at it, you will be rewarded. (such is life) HR, Leadership, Sales, are all doing a great job. benefits have gotten better. I actually like the... healthcare plan -Kitty will be missed :-(

Cons

None really... Sometimes it gets noisy on the floor making it difficult to hear a caller

Advice to Management

Doing well overall. perhaps some strategic partnerships to include current and future technologies.

Continuant2019-08-27
  2. "Wondeful Company"

Former Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Continuant full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cannot say enough about how great this company is. The people and experience were outstanding and I am lucky to have been a part of such a great organization. I enjoyed working with and getting to meet so many wonderful people. The culture is great and supportive. And the best thing is that the pay is fantastic.

Cons

They used to offer Pepsi products, but switched to Coke. Not much else to complain about.

Advice to Management

Excellent, hands-on approach, supportive and encouraging.

Continuant2019-06-03

"Good place to start to get expereince"

Current Employee - NOC Engineer in Fife, WA

I have been working at Continuant full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to get your foot in the door to get experience

Cons

Pay is not the greatest, It really does feel the company will have you do cross train and have people do multiple jobs outside of the original job position.

Advice to Management

Please take the time to look at all of your employee's salary and pay people equally in the same position, especially loyal employees that have been there for years. Words of appreciation and good jobs can only motivate us for so long

Continuant2019-06-01
  4. "Happy Engineer"

Current Employee - Cisco Collaboration Engineer in Fife, WA

I have been working at Continuant full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been working at Continuant for 7 years and very happy with the position I work in. The team I work with is supportive of each other and the company as a whole does a great job of pulling resources together to reach the goal of keeping the customer satisfied. Other Pros: - Onsite Massage and Chiropractor - Onsite Labs, reimbursement for Certifications - On-call Pay - Open Desk environment allows for... easy collaboration with your team - Each day brings a new challenge that it always a learning opportunity

Cons

- Pay is lower than Seattle area but worth it to me to not have to be stuck in traffic for hours each day - Allotted vacation days have shrunk due to WA state laws but the company provides you the opportunity for a sabbatical every 8 years

Advice to Management

- Communication is key. It feels like the Customer service department is praised more than other departments. It's nice to feel appreciated once and a while.

Continuant2019-05-09
  5. "I like this place"

I have been working at Continuant full-time

Pros

Great environment great people also

Cons

I have no cons at this time

Continuant2019-03-08

"Ehh"

I worked at Continuant for less than a year

Pros

There are fun activities you will occasionally do. There are some FANTASTIC engineers there that will go out of their way to help anyone. Amazing employees who are dedicated and driven but unfortunately are underpaid and taken advantage of. The Avaya SDL is a great mentor and a driven employee who genuinely cares.

Cons

During my time at Continuant I witnessed and expireinced gross and when I say gross I mean GROSS misconduct of employees. The "CSC" is littered with people in management or junior rolls who repeadily abuse their power and play favorites instead of making decisions based on merit and work ethic. They choose the "team" you will be assigned to with little to no consideration of THE EMPLOYEE THEY ARE ASSIGNING! CSR's... and JR. NAM's are outrageously under payed and constantly over worked.....and just when you thought you could speak up to management regarding issues you are expirencing ...they will literally tell you that you are wrong and consider nothing you have discussed. This place makes more false promises then it does real ones and upper management has little to no clue about what is REALLY going on. There is a revolving door of employees and sadly it will continue to happen. The fact that there has not been an employee lawsuit is beyond me...

Advice to Management

Investigate, dig deeper and really pay attention to employees other than mangment. Ask csrs their opinion. Stop accepting clients you don't have the banwidth for. Stop over working your employees. Invest in your employees and understand that they are the future of the company. Base feedback on merit, pay your employees a livable wage. If someone is "known" for being difficult to work with or that is known for having... an attitude... GET . RID. OF . THEM!- they are a parasite to the company. This place looses genuinely amazing people and it is a shame. Get rid of supervisors who play favorites, pay attention to CSRS and Juniors, and for God's sake.. HIRE MORE ENGINEERS!

Continuant2019-04-04

"Great technical engineers taken for granted."

Former Employee - Tier I NOC Engineer in Fife, WA

I worked at Continuant full-time for less than a year

Pros

The engineers are awesome. Short drive if you live in the area.

Cons

Pay is substandard Some Tier 3 engineers are snooty Favoritism is evident Did I mention the pay? Benefits not available until 6 months, are BS anyway. Super expensive if you need to support a family. Did I mention the pay? Seems to bank on young IT techs coming straight out of school with not knowing their worth in the industry. That pay tho!

Advice to Management

Pay your engineers fairly, treat them the same as you treat them fine CSRs and TAM/NAMs. Have better benefits and have them available immediately. Management should be approachable.

Continuant2019-02-17

"They do have a family atmusfear. but it is to religious for me"

Current Employee - Senior NOC Engineer in Fife, WA

I have been working at Continuant full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They don't have the equipment to work on the systems that they sell. Everyone is salary based on a 50 hour work week.

Cons

you will do things you don't like but the truth is in the person who makes the contract and everyone else just goes along.

Advice to Management

you can't tell them anything they know it all

Continuant2019-01-29

"Dishonest, leadership lacking, drama pit"

I worked at Continuant full-time

Pros

Awesome engineers Great lunch accommodations Nice seating areas Safe building

Cons

Below market benefits, high employee turnout rate, drama filled company.

Continuant2019-01-25

"Excellent, Supportive Company"

I have been working at Continuant full-time

Pros

*Great work environment. Supportive and encouraging, while emphasizing the value of hard work. *Hard work and integrity is valued in this company *Great benefits

Cons

*I've noticed it to be slow moving when it comes to making changes.

Continuant2018-11-29