KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Corley Plumbing Air Electric Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2021

4.3
Corley Plumbing Air Electric Founder  Chris Corley (no image)
Chris Corley
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I can repair or replace HVAC systems all day and night mostly with a smile, but people are broken

Oct 21, 2020 - Maintenance Technician in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's great service to offer folks in need, job security due to constant service calls to do what's necessary to ensure Straight Flush Beats A Full House . It's a skilled trade so don't allow any discount offers from others cause we have the skills that they don't have,and we aren't afraid to get hands dirty . We are the men who make things happen and put smiles on their wives faces , big smiles. We're bad boys who are never going to wear pants with pretty glittery pockets but instead we require man size pants which cause bigger smiles as well. Don't allow people to push us around, and we can take vacations where and when we say so.

Cons

Biggest con is that folks who live by the country clubs in huge homes, should be required to pay upfront even though they usually have the $ to pay our service fees, they will stare at the floor when it's time to pay and blame their wives for their lack of manhood to run their own homes. just witnessing this makes you understand why most women gave up on men for their lack of leadership and honor, and commitment, who could blame them so it's best to begin a job , all through it to complete status with the men of the house and those lady's are brave and yet foolish at same time.

2. 4.0

Corley hvac

Jun 9, 2021 - HVAC Technician in Duncan, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good company they paid decent and if you need time off that's a good place to work at

Cons

Nothing I really know of

Operations Manager

Thank you for the feedback! We want our team to work to live, not live to work. You need time? You've earned it! :)

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Fun times

Apr 12, 2021 - Dispatcher
    Business Outlook

Pros

relaxed environment, tech opportunities and training

Cons

none that are big enough to put on a review

4. 1.0
    Current Employee

Management is the reason for high turnover

Apr 22, 2021 - Office Assistant in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Met lots of great people

Cons

Margot. The absolute worst thing that ever happened to the company

Operations Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and we're happy to hear that you met great people while you were here. It's very important to get feedback from employees and ask them to rate us on many factors every year. In our most recent survey, we've continued to have a higher rating in our leadership category. With the comments on the survey and yours above, it'll help us continue to grow, develop and get better.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Don’t be fooled

Jan 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was great when Chris owned the business and we had people in leadership that cared.

Cons

New leadership is under qualified and deceitful. “Relationships” in upper management are questionable.

Operations Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and provide some feedback. Although we had a change in ownership over a year ago, we've found amazing opportunities within those changes and the ability to grow. Our intention has always been and will continue to be to make Corley the best to work as well as highly appreciated from our great customers. Thank you again for your feedback, it helps us make Corley a better company. Best of luck in your future career

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good folks to work with; treat employees well

Sep 10, 2020 - Warehouse Associate in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

good working environment with co-workers and management

Cons

level of pay was low

Operations Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love our employees!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly the best company ever!

Apr 28, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

A truly caring owner and management team. Our technicians are the best and always take care of our customers as well as those of us in the office. I've never worked for a company that TRULY feels like a family.

Cons

There are no cons to working at Corley.

Marketing

We absolutely LOVE having you here! Thanks for all you do!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Benefits & Culture | Long Hours

Jan 31, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and company culture. 401k match and HSA and tool program. Did supply nice knee pads and boots when I was working there. Also they paid for my EPA after just a few months and I got paid to go to the class.

Cons

Be prepared to work long hours in the summer as HVAC installer. Lots of nights getting home between 8pm and 9:30pm.

Marketing

Thank you for the feedback!

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A Laundry List of Grievances

May 19, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medical benefits (a lot of medication is not covered even on the highest paid plan)

Cons

ah where to start. They will say anything during the interview to get you hired for the CSR position due to it being a high turn over role. The first thing I mentioned when I went in was my excitement to grow and advance and I was told there would be many opportunities but only 1 time was there an advancement opportunity in the year I was there. They claim to have weekly one on ones and quarterly reviews but I haven't received either in over 6 months. They claim to have an open door policy but that is not true either. After experiencing an ongoing issue (which I attempted to solve directly) with no one to hold them accountable I went to the next higher up who was annoyed and asked if I had talked to the person about the issue. Duh! Why would I come to you otherwise? And then instead of mediating the situation they send it back to the person I'm struggling with and basically told me not to involve them in our department issues. The role itself is a joke. You are expected to make outgoing calls the entire day and to find a way to make them on your own with no guidance. I found a way to compile the information and find customers viable for calling much faster and was discouraged from doing it. They set goals but no matter how much you meet or in my case overly exceed them you do not get a raise. You are expected to take an on call phone once a week and an occasional weekend and be ready for calls during the time overnight with no pay (except for $5 for booked calls which is ridiculous) The standards changes constantly and also the way things are done. You are not allowed to ask questions about changes even though they flip flop on everything on a daily basis. I was told that questioning things was a sign i didn't have an "open mind" but how dare I try to understand my job so I can do it the best I can. The same person as mentioned earlier spends all day discussing personal problems, hair, nails, etc. But if you start a conversation for more than a minute with someone else on the team they interrupt and tells you to get back to work. You have to ask for permission to leave your desk as if you are a child. If that is not enough you are harassesd you if you do not give an immediate response to a question. (Chats, texts and phone calls to your personal phone within a span of a couple minutes) During the covid19 pandemic they had us still making calls to our customers to get us out there to find problems during yearly maintenance checks we could capitalize on (immoral.) And not surprisingly a majority of the customers were not happy to receive these calls if they were not experiencing any problems at their homes. The entire department is emptying out currently due to so much discontent. If you enjoy power and money hungry management that likes to be condescending towards its staff this is the place for you.

Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value your input, and can assure you that your concerns have been addressed and will be properly handled. Our intention is to make Corley the best place you have ever worked. Thank you again for your insight, it helps us make Corley a better company for everyone! Best of luck in your career!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

If you work for it, it works for you.

Sep 22, 2019 - Dispatcher in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring management team, always new opportunities to grow, learn, and advance. Promotes from within.

Cons

If you aren’t aligned with the core values, it’s near impossible to fake it. These are genuine human beings who can tell the difference between good people and people who pretend to be nice.

Operations Manager

We are so glad to have you on the team. Thanks for the feedback as it helps us to get better and better!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews