Corley Plumbing Air Electric Reviews | Glassdoor

Corley Plumbing Air Electric Reviews

5.0
Chris Corley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "It Feels Like Family!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Corley Plumbing Air Electric full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Extremely welcoming, Great benefits, Excellent training

Cons

Non-smoking premises, but if you're not a smoker, none!

2. "Excellent Company!"

I have been working at Corley Plumbing Air Electric full-time

Pros

Great Owner, Great Teammates, Great Benefits, Fun Company Outings and the best part...you truly feel like a part of a family.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons!

3. "Service tech"

Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician in Greenville, SC

Pros

This is a very well known name in our community mostly because of the integrity of the business. Mr. Corley is a fantastic person to work for, and his team is made up of top notch professionals!

Cons

I don’t see any cons to working here. I am happy to go to work each and every day!

4. "The best company to work for"

Current Employee - Dispatcher
    Current Employee - Dispatcher

I have been working at Corley Plumbing Air Electric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I came to Corley from a corporation owned company, and it was a breath of fresh air. You're not just a number or another employee here. Everyone cares about your role in the company and about you as a person. The managers treat you as equals and encourage feedback. Its awesome to be surrounded by people with the same goal in mind, to better each other while bettering the company. Mr. & Mrs. Corley are two of the most genuine people you will ever meet.

Cons

I dont have any cons

Advice to Management

none

Jul 14, 2017 – Director of Marketing

We are so glad you know that your feedback and advice is wanted and needed!

5. "Part of a team"

I have been working at Corley Plumbing Air Electric full-time

Pros

This company had an off year last year but for the last 6 months does nothing but go up and up (had to sort out the bad people so nothing but great people are left). It is "fun" to go to work everyday. The managers enjoy everyone who works here and make them feel important. They train you, are understanding and make you feel as part of the team. The guys I work with are cool too

Cons

They need to hire more people. Business is growing faster then the staff

Advice to Management

Make sure your manager doesn't leave, they do a lot of unnoticed things that positively effect people and company.

Jul 14, 2017 – Director of Marketing

We are glad that Corley is a fun place to work and we couldn't agree with you more that hiring additional team members is a priority!

6. "I wish more companies were like Corley."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Pros

What a great company to work for. Everyone who works there is amazing and welcomes new hires with open arms. If you ever need help, there always someone there to assist. The company's goal is to "create 'Wow' moments" for their customers, but they do it for the employees as well. It's a very honest and caring company. Great pay and benefits, with bonus incentives to top it off. Couldn't ask for a better employer.

Cons

It's hard to find anything bad to say about Corley. It would be nice if the service area was bigger, but maybe in due time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Jul 28, 2015 – Director of Marketing

We appreciate you taking the time to share with future Corley employees what it's like to work here!

7. "A Winning Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Pros

At one point in my career, I worked for an organization that was slowly going bankrupt. It was in that dreadful daily environment, where morale was low and confidence was nonexistent, that I learned something important about myself and those like me: we all want to be part of a winning team. Well, that is what I have found here at Corley.
    I tend to be fanatical about the importance of maintaining an upbeat attitude and striving to develop ourselves personally and professionally, but I find that everyone here at Corley is as pumped about those topics as I am! It's refreshing. And it will sharpen you. Be prepared to grow if you come to work at Corley.

Cons

If I had to come up with one, it'd be the occasionally irregular workday hours. My particular position does not allow for a rigid 7am-4pm schedule, but that's a reality I accepted when I came on board. When you are in the business of providing premier residential services, it comes with the territory.

Advice to Management

I've seen several management teams in my day. Corley's has, unquestionably, the most dedicated and employee-centered that I've encountered.

8. "Best Company In The World"

Pros

Company has great core values and support system. Corley has the resources of a big company with the feel of a small family business. I truly feel like everyone here is family. Great pay and benefits make this the perfect choice for any driven individual that wants a career in the trades.

Cons

There really are no cons to working here. Some employees struggle with the abnormal work weeks.

Advice to Management

Transparency is key for engaging technicians in the field. I feel like we do a great job in this category.

9. "Wow! Grass is greener on the other side!"

Current Employee - HVAC Technician in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - HVAC Technician in Greenville, SC

Pros

Corley = family! I never thought that coming to work would be so easy. My teammates in the HVAC department are more than colleagues! I know beyond a doubt that if I called any one of them at anytime of day and needed their help, they would be there for me. Working at Corley is very rewarding! The sense of camaraderie is very important to me and Corley delivers! I can depend on Corley to have my back without ever compromising their integrity! Awesome!

Opportunities for apprenticeship exist for every trade - plumbing, electrical and HVAC.

Cons

Without a doubt, Corley has proven to be the best employer in my professional career. Corley shows honesty, integrity, devotion to employees and a caring sense of work ethic. These are all ideals that I hold true. So, my negative comments escape me.

Advice to Management

Times change, however our integrity and code of ethics and values have always and will remain the same! Thank you so much for your dedication to our team and excellence!

10. "A company that cares about me as a person"

I have been working at Corley Plumbing Air Electric full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working at Corley is like being a part of a family. An an employee I have the ability to help customers and do everything possible to make sure they are taken care of. I have great co-workers, flexible scheduling, and a great leadership team. Chris Corley is committed to helping his employees grow personally and professionally.

Cons

None that I wouldn't find anywhere else.