Found 429 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Cornell University? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cornell University employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits if you're on a locked" (in 196 reviews)
- "The people are great; they are flexible and always there for you to ask questions of." (in 189 reviews)
- "Highly flexible hours and workload." (in 98 reviews)
- "Quite and beautiful campus with a lot of collaboration across labs" (in 81 reviews)
- "The staff is friendly and polite." (in 53 reviews)
- "boring work and low pay" (in 106 reviews)
- "Low salary and no increase." (in 62 reviews)
- "Management was poor and didn't listen to the needs of the staff" (in 25 reviews)
- "Some managers need to learn how to treat their employers." (in 14 reviews)
- "lack of diversity in older team members" (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cornell University and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Feb 7, 2011Graduate Research AssistantCurrent EmployeeIthaca, NY
It is an international leading university with nice and quiet environment for people who really want to learn something useful in their life.
For people working at Cornell, it is really comfortable without too intense pressures. More important, Cornell University treats them pretty well if they recruit them.
- 3.0May 21, 2023PhD StudentCurrent Employee
There are a ton of very smart, very passionate people here. You'll make great connections with a lot of other people like this and they'll spur you to grow.
It's difficult, and people mostly care about work. So they work long hours and it's not always the most social place.