KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Reviews

Updated Oct 4, 2022

Found 125 of over 131 reviews

3.8
Cornerstone Healthcare Group Chief Executive Officer and President Steve Jakubcanin
Steve Jakubcanin

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is good and some employees are great to work with(in 9 reviews)
  • "good people to work with(in 5 reviews)
  • "The pros are great pay, friendly staff, and everyone really cares about the clients.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Lots of autonomy(in 4 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Cornerstone Healthcare Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

We Make a Difference

Oct 20, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Shreveport, LA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Staff Family Environment We care about our patients and their families Great Physicians Exceptional Care

Cons

Hard and challenging work but it's worth it when we see the outcomes!

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us! We're so thankful for all you do to make a difference as a registered nurse at Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work

Oct 4, 2022 - Respiratory Therapist in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

RT can Intubate patients work load is good

Cons

The building would flood too much

3. 5.0

Temp gig

Oct 3, 2022 - Office Clerk in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy supply gig, keep medical and supply rooms filled, process and move packages as received.

Cons

Boring work that ends up becoming very repetitive.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Take clients to Drs appointment, help them around their homes

Sep 12, 2022 - Home Healthcare Provider in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to help people in caring for them

Cons

When the people I helped passes on

5. 5.0

Review

Aug 10, 2022 - General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

great people and great opportunity

Cons

there really are not any cons to speak of.

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Response

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us!

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Terrible management

May 6, 2022 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Shawnee, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is okay and staff are all great to work with.

Cons

Management at cornerstone of Shawnee is terrible From the CNO down to the Human Resources. They do not care about their employees. All they care about is looking good. Don’t get covid bc you’ll be treated like trash for being sick and missing work. Got sick from their hospital and they treated me like trash. No sick leave even though I got sick from their facility. The cno treated me terribly so I quit not too long after.

1 person found this review helpful

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We value your opinion and would like the opportunity to discuss this experience in Shawnee. Please reach out to us at (469) 621-6700 at your earliest convenience.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Different Work Style

Jul 27, 2022 - Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Location. Friendly Chief of Staff and co-workers. Very nice recruiters. The office is nice on the inside, with nice artwork. Salary.

Cons

Your time sitting at your desk is micromanaged thoroughly, not your work, your physical body at your desk. Do not be 10 minutes late even if its icey and no one else comes into the office except for you. Don't expect to use your lunch to run an errand or take care of any personal business even when you stay until after 7 pm most evenings. No flexibility to any employee that wants to work from home for any reason. (I did not ever ask to work from home, nor expect it, but many others did since there was a hybrid schedule during covid) If you don't have a vaccine, you have to wear a mask anywhere you go in the office, if you leave your desk, you wear a mask. You will be required to wear a mask during meetings in conference rooms with your colleagues and look ridiculous. This I pray for the employees has changed, but it was the rule for me. Parking is across a busy downtown street so it takes 10-15 minutes to get up to your offices with elevators and street lights and when it's icy if you're wearing a dress suit and have heels on, bring a pair of extra shoes. You'll be in a tiny dark corner, all by yourself, with no window or lights and you'll feel out of loop because you're half way across the office floor away from your boss and those you support. You face the wall with your back against everyone in your department with a tiny desk that may be suitable for a part-time intern.

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We value your opinion and would like the opportunity to discuss this experience. Please contact us at (469) 621-6700 at your earliest convenience.

8. 5.0

Great place

Jul 14, 2022 - Dietary Aide
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good communication,good pay,clean environment,good management,awesome service

Cons

Just great things to say

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Response

Thank you for sharing your experience as a Dietary Aide! We appreciate your insight.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Work environment

May 22, 2022 - Respiratory Therapist in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sometimes the community can be good

Cons

Too many people without acute care experience in case of emergency

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Response

Thank you for writing a review about your experience as a respiratory therapist at our Houston hospital. We appreciate this insight.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Pros and cons

Apr 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule , understanding CNO who tries his best to accommodate employees with work / life balance

Cons

Non competitive pay , need merit based pay raises

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! You make a difference in Huntington!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Reviews

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Reviews FAQs

Cornerstone Healthcare Group has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 131 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Cornerstone Healthcare Group to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Cornerstone Healthcare Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Cornerstone Healthcare Group. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

71% of Cornerstone Healthcare Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cornerstone Healthcare Group 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cornerstone Healthcare Group to be compensation, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with Cornerstone Healthcare Group Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cornerstone Healthcare Group? Share Your Experiences

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Careers

Cover image for Cornerstone Healthcare Group

At Cornerstone Healthcare Group, our mission is to make a difference by providing exceptional care and delivering the best experience. Our...More

• Specialty Hospitals
  • Senior Living
  • Behavioral Health

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

18 days ago

Culture
🎪 During National Assisted Living Week and beyond, joyful moments happen at our senior living communities. 🧡 📸: Join our senior living team and make a difference for residents who call a Cornerstone Senior Living community home!
Shared image

24 days ago

Culture
It's Environmental Services Week! 💙 📸: We applaud our environmental services professionals for their commitment to keeping our hospitals clean for patients, fellow team members, and visitors. Alongside a dedication to cleanliness, patients often recognize the kindness our environmental services professionals share with them.
Shared image

Cornerstone Healthcare Group Photos

+ Add Photo
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Make a difference with us!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Our team members are the heart of Cornerstone.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: 2021 Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Experienced team members serve as preceptors to ensure new employees receive the training they need to succeed when providing high-quality care to patients.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: Make a difference with us!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: For the excellent work our team members do, we're s'more grateful than words can say!
Cornerstone Healthcare Group photo of: It's Crazy Sock Day!

Expert Career Advice