Found 523 of over 525 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Cornerstone Home Lending? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cornerstone Home Lending employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture and able to work 100% remote" (in 44 reviews)
- "I have already referred multiple new team members." (in 37 reviews)
- "Management is supportive and inclusive." (in 27 reviews)
- "Great people providing support to the LO's make it easy to get deals through to close." (in 23 reviews)
- "Benefits n Employees great reviews" (in 20 reviews)
- "Low pay and sometimes it was confusing who was running the show." (in 14 reviews)
- "no bonus structure/incentives" (in 6 reviews)
- "Multiple layoffs, but then would turn around and try to promote the well being of the company." (in 6 reviews)
- "They require you to commute to the office, however, they hired direct senior managers in which that did not apply." (in 5 reviews)
- "There isn't much communication or involvement with Upper management and supporting branches." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cornerstone Home Lending and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJul 1, 2023Corporate ParalegalFormer Employee, more than 8 years
The company is growing and with growth comes changes, but they have never lost their focus on their Mission Statement to use and improve upon our God-given talents to make a positive contribution to the lives of its employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to it.
Just growing pains in some areas.Cornerstone Home Lending Response2mo
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We will report back to leadership about increased communication!
- 5.0Aug 16, 2023Client SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Great culture, leadership, and training.
Although a great company, pay is not competitive.Cornerstone Home Lending Response2mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review with your experience at Cornerstone!
Cornerstone Home Lending Reviews FAQs
Cornerstone Home Lending has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 525 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Cornerstone Home Lending to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.
74% of Cornerstone Home Lending employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cornerstone Home Lending 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.