Corporate Brokers Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Corporate Brokers President David Catrambone
David Catrambone

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • She truly was a pleasure to work with (in 5 reviews)

• Wonderful experience and great people to work with (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Long hours- need to talk to potential candidates when they're not working, hence before or after normal wok hours, often times (in 4 reviews)

• No benefits as a Contract- but that is basically the norm (in 3 reviews)

1. "A great way to find better opportunities!"

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stacy Klein reached out to me with new employment opportunities, even when I wasn't necessarily looking. She didn't pressure me to take positions that didn't fit and worked with me to find my perfect job. Working with Stacy Klein and Corporate Brokers opened doors that I thought were walls.

Cons

Working with a third company during the hiring process can be a bit confusing regarding who does what.

"Great Experience!!"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Product Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed working with Corporate Brokers. Stacy Klein was a great advocate for me and I'm so happy with my new position. Follow up was good and Stacy made the hiring process so easy.

Cons

Working with a 3rd company feels like it slows the process down a bit but Stacy never skipped a beat and everything worked out smoothly.

Nov 9, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

It's so good to hear about your great experience with CB! Stacy is an integral part of the team here and, like all of our staff, takes the time to get to know candidates beyond their resumes so she... More

"Great Company, Great Culture, Great Leadership"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

Corporate Brokers is the Best Company I have ever worked for. The owners, Shane and Quinn are the most dedicated, loyal, and honest people I have met. Our President Dave, who I have known personally for 20 years, is always willing to go above and beyond for everyone. He genuinely cares about everyone in the company. He is very direct and honest and you always know where you stand. Always willing to go the extra mile to help people.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great work. I love it here!!!

Oct 9, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

We are so glad you love it here! We are so humbled by your kind words and will absolutely keep up the work! There's nothing quite like going the extra mile to help other fulfill their potentials, and... More

"Amazing Culture & Dedication to Service"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

Far too many to list in a posting such as Glassdoor. I have worked many other jobs in multiple industries and what we have here at CB is something special. The culture is amazing and the dedicated employees (both internal and consultants) could go up against any other company in the industry. If you are missing something in your life and you do not Love Monday mornings this may be the place for you. In my tenure at CB I have not once has a case of Sunday blues going into the new work week. I am humbled to work with such an amazing group of people from the President, David Catrambone, to the most recent new hire.

Cons

We have our growing pains but every company does and I see this more of an opportunity than a con. We surround ourselves with smart, driven and entrepreneurial spirited people who can guide this CB ship along during its growth.

Sep 18, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

It's so wonderful to hear that you think CB is something special! We do too! Company culture is so important and we do our best to help everyone who comes through these doors fulfill their greatest... More

"Corporate Brokers- Innovative, Inspiring and fun!"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Business Development Executive in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The leadership here is what makes it so easy to stay motivated even on the toughest days. From the person you report directly to all the way up to the CEO, COO and President; they are there for you. Like most forward thinking organizations, you will have challenging conversations that allow you and motivate you to “think outside the box” in order to achieve what originally hoped for when you joined Corporate Brokers. I can honestly say that leadership spends more time working to make this both a more strategic, fun and exciting place to work each an everyday. From the very first day of my career here, Shane Ireland and Quinn Salamandra have both invested in me professionally but also become close friends. When speaking of them, I have always shared with people they are a unique blend of Innovation and Inspiration. For our president, David Catrambone, I have known him the longest. I have grown to learn that he is one of the kindest, authentic and ethical people I have been lucky enough to meet. His commitment to everyone around him runs extremely deep. Dave has so much faith in the relationship he has built with you; that he doesn’t want to fail you.

Simply stated, as long as you are willing to “Pay it Forward” what leadership invests into you to your team and yourself; you will love it here and it will be everything you dreamed it would be.

Cons

A prerequisite for this job is passion and desire. If you don’t have it or If you are only looking for a job that checks a couple boxes; this isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Leadership- please don't stop aspiring to be both great and dominant.

Sep 18, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

We are so proud to have an employee like you on our team! Thank you so very much for your feedback and kind words. You really hit the nail on the head regarding what working at CB is all about... More

"Best Staffing Agency Experience! Professional, Responsive & Reliable!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

With my recent move to the Tampa area, I was in need of a new job. I was contacted by a personable and knowledgeable recruiter, Colin Stang, with a job opportunity. Throughout the entire process, he and the entire staff I have worked with were very informative and responsive. I also have had the pleasure to work with the Sales Director, Ben Phipps. He is very professional and reliable to work with - he knows his stuff! Corporate Brokers made the job hunt and the interview process incredibly easy and quick. I had an interview scheduled and accepted an offer within a week of being contacted!

Very timely and professional on communication. Very transparent and have integrity. Weary of being on contract, both Ben and Colin have been in constant communication with me to assist me in securing a permanent role with the company I am currently at. Their professionalism and network have made my decision to work for them on contract, the best career decision I could have made. I highly recommend working with Corporate Brokers - not only will they help you find a job, but they care and will build a lasting working relationship!!

Cons

Thus far, I have had such a pleasant experience working with Corporate Brokers, I cannot say there are any cons working for them!

Aug 28, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

Wow! We are over the moon about your awesome experience with Colin, Ben, and CB overall. Your goals, potential, and livelihood are so important to us and we're glad you're enjoying your assignment so... More

"Connected with the right opportunity!"

Current Employee - Data Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Data Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The recruitment process was impressively straight-forward. I was contacted about an opportunity on LinkedIn that was a perfect fit for me. Within two weeks, I completed the screenings and interviews and was extended an offer.

The team was fair, forthcoming, and willing to work with you to ensure that you are prepared to be successful every step of the way. They also asked good questions to ensure that I was ready to transition from a job of 5.5 years to a potentially risky contract to hire opportunity.

I am now at a company that I love, with an exciting opportunity, great flexibility, and my work-life balance restored. After a few weeks on the new job, the team stopped by to check in and are also in regular contact to ensure that things are going well. I genuinely feel as though the team is invested in my success, and that there is a human, personal touch with their recruitment and placement strategy. Plus, getting paid every week is always a nice touch.

Cons

Benefits take effect on the first of the month after your first 60 days which will require COBRA if you are transitioning from a job with benefits. The benefit options are pretty expensive.

The only PTO option is 7 sick days per year, accrued at a rate of 0.13 day per week. So for example, if your engagement is six months, then you will accrue 3.5 days of sick leave during that period.

The pay rates don't always factor your past total compensation plus the risk associated with taking on a contract to hire position.

Advice to Management

Definitely look into the benefits options. Perhaps there are less expensive options and/or a way for them to take effect sooner.

Aug 21, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

What an in-depth and awesome review! We can't tell you how much we appreciate the time you took to think through this process and share your thoughts with us. It's so important that we add a human... More

8. "Terrible"

Former Employee - Manager in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Manager in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers were wonderful overall but that is only pro.

Cons

Dave Catrambone = Bad

Advice to Management

Start over.

Aug 3, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We’re devastated to think someone could have such a negative experience with CB. It’s no secret that we have an awesome team here... More

"Excellent Recruiting!"

Current Employee - Accounting Analyst
    Current Employee - Accounting Analyst

Pros

The recruiters here are so awesome!!! Their service keeps you in the loop throughout the entire hiring process. And whether you get the position or not you know they fought for you either way!

Cons

Sometimes you may not get the position wanted...but such is life!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!!

Mar 20, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

Thanks so much for your awesome feedback! One of our top priorities is to maintain great relationships with our consultants, which means constant updates and communication. We will absolutely... More

"Great company to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I actually love my job! They are a great company to work for, I feel that I am learning and growing everyday. I look forward to working on new positions and couldn't have asked for a better supportive team to work along side of everyday. They posses a ton of opportunity and are very innovative in the growing market.

Cons

Not one thing to complain about.

Mar 13, 2017 – HR Operations Manager

Wow! You just made our day! We're so glad you're learning and growing alongside a supportive team and we know you'll continue to make positive strides with CB. Thanks so much for this amazing... More