Corporate Brokers Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Corporate Brokers CEO Shane Ireland
Shane Ireland

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Graham Talbot at Corporate Brokers was a pleasure to work with" (in 6 reviews)

• "He kept me well informed throughout the entire process" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "I don't have anything negative to say about this company even thought I am unemployed because it's not their fault" (in 4 reviews)

• "Work life balance can be difficult at times due to the nature of the industry we are typically at work from 7:30 - 6:30 every day" (in 3 reviews)

"I love my job and where I work!"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

Corporate Brokers has had such a positive impact on my professional career and personal life; I am not sure where to begin or end…I have worked for CB for over eight years and have never worked for more caring, determined, and inspirational people. All leadership of CB are extraordinary mentors who are committed to helping you reach your professional and personal goals. It is truly like family here.

Corporate Brokers cultivates an incredible environment and culture. You will be treated like a person and induvial versus a number that can be replaced. I have experienced success and failure, built lifelong relationships, and have fallen in love with the grind because of my co-workers and leadership never except just ordinary results.

Corporate Brokers will keep shifting, changing, and evolving to grow CB and its employees.

Cons

none - thank you for all of the love and support every day!

Advice to Management

Thank you for your unwavering commitment to growing CB and its employees!

"Such an Amazing Experience"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

Great work environment, strong team dependability, Amazing Leadership. I have been working at Corporate Brokers for a while now and this is by far the best job I have ever had. Challenging but with so much support, everyone at Corporate Brokers wants you to succeed. We put our consultants first and create strong long lasting relationships with people in many different industries. I am excited to come to work everyday and I am very thankful to where I am.

Cons

Hard work is not meant for everybody but it definitely pays off!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and believing in your company!

"Loving My Monday Mornings……"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Over 65% of the population are dissatisfied and not engaged in their job. It’s an honor to work here at Corporate Brokers and I’m proud to say I live for Monday mornings! I can’t wait to get into work and be around some of the most talented people in the industry. Our culture is amazing! We are a work hard, play hard company and are relentless in the pursuit of achieving our goals! We genuinely care about everyone and we interact with each other as if we are family!

The growth here is amazing! I have been at Corporate Brokers for 10 years and have grown from Recruiter to Sales and now I oversee the training and development for all of Corporate Brokers. Over the last 10 years I have seen Corporate Brokers become a powerhouse in the staffing industry and it’s because of the people who work here and the passion they bring every day.

Leadership empowers each and every employee to “act like an owner”!

Cons

There are no cons!

"Well Rounded Company"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

The individuals in this company have great positive high energy and strive to make their family (employees) happy. Lots of amazing changes on the horizon which is going to make the organization stand out from all others. I can not wait to continue my journey as a CB family member!

Cons

If you do not enjoy the GRIND keep looking elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Keep Pushing us for Excellence. We love the support.

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Treated like a family
    Goals driven company
    Growth opportunity
    Work hard, play hard

Cons

Out of network benefits, but they are being addressed and improved by leadership team!

"Horrific"

Pros

Great pay! Cafe food decent

Cons

Everyone is a zombie. No work life balance

Advice to Management

Have some empathy instead of your bottom line

"I thank them from the bottom of my heart"

Former Employee - Executive Search Associate in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Executive Search Associate in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked with CB for nearly 5 years. I gained not only an amazing experience as a professional, but I a network of people who will forever be a part of my life from a personal standpoint. From the founders of the Company, Shane Ireland and Quinn Salamandra, to the incredible ops team, you are supported in your role in every form.

The company rewards hard work, and condones strong ethics and business acumen. If you are having an off day, week, or month, the people around you, including leadership, will help you get back on. In an industry that be extremely cut throat, CB teaches you how to stay ethical, true to yourself, and that if you just keep grinding, success is within reach.

They taught me so much about myself as a professional, and leadership always believed in me.

Cons

None - I appreciate everything about my experience.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything.

"Fantastic Company"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

Fabulous company!!!!! I just cannot say enough great things about Amy Hillyer and Joey Mintz. I started working for Corporate Brokers 6 months ago and with the help of Amy and Joey I have now found a permanent job. They were both complete professionals and I have really enjoyed working with them. If you are looking for a job this company is fantastic and will be able to help you with your search.

Cons

I really do not have any cons. Great company.

"I LOVE WHERE I WORK"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Asphire Staffing and Corporate Brokers are the BEST thing to ever happen to me. Working here is the best decision I’ve ever made. I love the people I work with; from CEO’s to recruiters. It’s a truly amazing environment.

Cons

no cons here. I love where I work

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you’re doing!

10. "Recruiter"

Pros

The company really cares about the people that work for them. It's almost like a family type work atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and wants you to succeed.

Cons

A lot of moving parts. Things are constantly changing. If you don't like change or uncertainty, this won't be a great fit for you.