Corporate Brokers Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
Corporate Brokers President David Catrambone
David Catrambone

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Graham Talbot at Corporate Brokers was a pleasure to work with" (in 6 reviews)

• "He assisted me with the interview process at a 3rd party employer" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "I don't have anything negative to say about this company even thought I am unemployed because it's not their fault" (in 4 reviews)

• "I don't have anything negative to say" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Corporate Brokers cares about their employees, they don't just want to help you make a lot of money - but the leadership here truly cares about each individuals personal development. Inspiring others and pushing others to strive to do and be better is a common activity in the office. Corporate Brokers values a healthy work environment, transparency, and doing whatever it takes to set the employees up for success -

Cons

Cost of health benefits are not ideal.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The constant push and striving to be a better company than we are the day before - is empowering to the right employees.

"Class organization all the way"

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

I worked for Corporate Brokers for a short time. I left a large IT firm where I had been working for 8 years and was looking to make a change. The client and I had some serious cultural clashes ( refused Iterative / Agile completely no matter what the application or project) so I wasn't able to make it work (and didn't want to). But Corporate Brokers supported me all the way. I really appreciate that. Great benefits for a firm of this size. Just a class act all the way around.

Cons

Can't think of any. Sometimes clients are just wacked. What can you do.

Advice to Management

Keep it up especially the personal touch and warmth!

3. "Very good. Nice people. Great customers"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mendota, MN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Mendota, MN

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, good training but took many self made mangers who in good faith try to manage you with different style. Gets confusing and frustrating.

Cons

Hard to manage a team in Minnesota if there are issues because they are not there to assist and don't have close personal relationship's with management and especially personnel. They need a go between steward in house to handle touchy issues. When I had a problem with management style I didn't have anyone at Corporate Brokers to time too. It's was my favorite job but I didn't get any support. I'd love to go back but I don't know how or who to talk too. It's very sad.

"Really nice people on the other end of the phone"

Current Employee - Install Representative for Client in Silver Spring, MD
    Current Employee - Install Representative for Client in Silver Spring, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers (Less than a year)

Pros

Alyssa B. Recruited me and she always made herself available to answer any questions I had and made sure I fully understood how the contract position worked. She called me when she saw my resume online and from the start was very kind and great to work with. Very conversational. She even sent a card when I told her I would be away for a few days for a funeral.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

"All Around Amazing Company"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When it comes to working in the staffing/recruiting industry, I do not think there is any company that can match what you will experience while working at Corporate Brokers. Whether you are a recent college graduate or someone who has a few years of recruiting/sales experience, there will be a place for you to start at this company.

The leadership team of Shane, Quinn and Dave are very inspirational and amazing leaders that will take the time to get to know you personally. No matter the division you work in within the company, you will be given the tools to succeed, period. This means amazing professional development, immediate feedback, great training, and the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. However, working for this company is not for everyone. It takes an extreme dedication to work harder than the competition no matter what your role is, and you have to be "all in" with not only what your role is but for what Corporate Brokers stands for. This is not a company where you can expect to grow complacent, and that is not a bad thing because Corporate Brokers is growing at an amazing pace.

Corporate Brokers also does things the right way, and they stick to amazing core values that will always be your constant while working here. The culture of Corporate Brokers is what I put as infectious. The people you will work with are warm and welcoming when you first start, and as you will learn with time there a lot of amazing things Corporate Brokers does together as a company. I know from experience that you will build amazing relationships while working there and will count many individuals in the company not simply as colleagues but as life long friends.

When it comes to the bottom line of what the opportunity for success is with this company, what sets Corporate Brokers apart is that you chart your own path. There is no certain career progression plan, and Corporate Brokers is very transparent about that. There is an amazing opportunity to start a career here, and if you are committed and immerse yourself into what makes Corporate Brokers amazing, you will be successful. With that success comes great reward and satisfaction, and most importantly you will feel you are making a difference in the work that you do.

Cons

This is not a con but more so advice for anyone who thinks this a company they can simply work 9-5 and be successful at their job. This is NOT that type of company. It takes dedication and that may mean working extra hours, but the payoff is well worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work that you do and never lose sight of what makes Corporate Brokers an one of a kind company!

6. "Thoroughly Professional! And Friendly too!!"

Current Employee - Applications Security Engineer in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Applications Security Engineer in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've have been working with Dan at Corporate Brokers and the experience so far has been very pleasant. Dan likes to keep all the admin matter and processes super clear and transparent. Regular lunch/coffee meetings are arranged by the Company to keep tabs on the consultants. Overall a very Good experience so far!

Cons

Haven't worked long enough to find out :)

Advice to Management

N/A

7. "THE EXPERIENCE IS ONE OF A KIND"

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I’m new to working with recruiters and in the past I usually didn’t answer those calls. Kelly Littlejohn reached out to me a couple times (which is what set Corporate Brokers apart from any other recruiter) for a position she thought I would be a great match for. I’m happy to say, I’m so happy and grateful I returned her call. She has been super informative and available during the whole interview process and I start with an amazing company tomorrow!! Kelly has not only made this about getting on a better career path for me, but also about building a relationship. She calls just to check in and make sure I don’t have any questions or just to say hi! If you are looking to work with a company who is invested in you just as much as you are invested in them, look no further!! Ask for kelly!!

Cons

You only get paid for time you work, which is something I’m not used to BUT kelly was very transparent about it, so it’s less of a con and more of an informative statement!!

Advice to Management

Keep up with relationship building!!

"Data Engineer"

Pros

Understanding staff. Easy to get in contact with. Very helpful throughout interview process.

Cons

No cons. The process was very smooth.

Advice to Management

None

9. "Easy pay, but no room for advancement"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dresher, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Dresher, PA

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job is not stressful, after work

Cons

Answering phone calls all day may become tiring.

"Wonderful experience"

Former Employee - Date Entry Clerk in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Date Entry Clerk in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Thank you Corporate Brokers for putting me into a company that utilized my talents. Nicole Dunn is a wonderful and helpful recruiter. I would recommend Corporate Brokers to anyone.

Cons

As with any temporary contract position holidays and vacation time is not paid.

Corporate Brokers Response

Jan 29, 2018 – HR Operations Manager

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience on Glassdoor! We are so thankful and humbled by your praise and will be sure to pass your kind words on to Nichole!