Cover image for Corporate Brokers

78 Comments

Tech

643.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Corporate Brokers~555983
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Corporate Brokers? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Corporate Brokers employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Most people are great and want you to do well.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Such a great culture!(in 15 reviews)
  • "Our leadership is open and honest and is personally invested in each and every employee.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Weary of being on contract, both Ben and Colin have been in constant communication with me to assist me in securing a permanent role with the company I am currently at.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great pay(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Life Changing Company

Feb 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Energized, professional, great culture, great people

Cons

None I can think of

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Phenomenal company to work for

Jan 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

For anyone considering a new career here, I encourage you to look no further. If you want to learn, grow and develop your business acumen, this is the right place to be. I'm grateful that I've been able to work with and learn from so many people who've helped contribute to my success here over the years. Best piece of advice to someone new coming into the company: learn from everyone around you and develop a style that works best for you. There are a lot of great people here that are willing to help when needed.

Cons

I understand there are some negative reviews, but this company is ultimately what you make it. This company will challenge you to step outside of your comfort zone which is not everyone.

4 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the Corporate Brokers team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee

DONT WORK HERE!!!

May 4, 2022 - Technical Sourcer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Negative None nada zip zero.

Cons

Where do I start. During my interview I asked what are the work hours. I was told 7 - 4. Little did I know that was a blatant lie. From day one at the office I was putting in calls non-stop and I wasn’t allowed to leave until after 6pm. Sometime 9pm if they were on a time crunch to fill open positions. There is no overtime yet you are required to work overtime. Not to mention I got my butt chewed for being 15 minutes late by one of our corporate bosses all while knowing that I give them on average 3 hours of unpaid time daily. One time I was asked not to take a full lunch because we have positions to fill. “We want you to eat while you work at your desk.” Was what I was told. The last straw for me was when I was pulled into the office because I take too many bathroom breaks and coffee breaks. Umm hello?? I’m putting in 14-16+ hours daily and I can’t even go to the bathroom to relieve myself 3 to 4 times in a day without being reprimanded for it. I’ll tell you, I have never quit a job without having another one but when I quit it felt like all the stress melted away from working here. Any btw… I was escorted out… the day I quit. They didn’t even want a two weeks noticed. I told them I wanted to submit my two weeks and they said I can leave today. Guess they didn’t appreciate much of my sacrifice. But I say to them. Good riddance.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Driven and Compassionate

Feb 7, 2022 - Leadership Team Member
    Business Outlook

Pros

Such a great culture! Driven professionals that are passionate about putting people to work, solving problems for their clients and taking care of their team.

Cons

No cons I can think of at this time.

Corporate Brokers Response

HR Director

It is because of AMAZING employees like you, that we continue to learn and grow. Thank you

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great small company

Jan 7, 2022 - Account Manager in Annapolis, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great experience, good people, quite challenging work that is fulfilling.

Cons

Small culture brings in some disorganization.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Toxic Work Environment

Jul 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The only thing good about this company, the pay is weekly. That is all. Other than that, nothing positive to say.

Cons

So many many cons, I do not know where to start. management enforced a bully culture, you’ll be made to work overtime everyday, given work that your supervisors are supposed to do but of course, they’ll take credit for it. This company has a high turnover and I should've ran for the hills instead of taking this job. They talk about employees. The way they talk to people is very belittling. It is a very toxic work environment. You won’t have support working here. There is a very high turnover and management does not care about its employees at all. There is no work life balance and the hierarchy is disgusting. If you are a minority, this company may not be for you. They definitely do not have many people of color here and it is very noticeable. Everything sounds perfect when you’re interviewing. But nothing is ever PERFECT in life. Follow your gut, I sure wish I had.

6 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Outstanding Organization for Growth Minded Individuals

Aug 9, 2021 - Annoymus
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate Brokers is a fast-growing company in the highly competitive IT Staffing and Solutions industry. They are very upfront about the type of people who thrive in this organization, attributes like "motivated", "competitive", "driven", and "extraordinary" are all talked about during the interview process. They simply aim to hire the best of the best, while treating everyone like family. They continue to invest in their people, process, and technology, and their new office space in Annapolis is incrediable!

Cons

There are none that I can think of! I am very lucky to be a part of this amazing organization during a very exciting time in their growth!

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Transparent contracting firm

Jan 24, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great vendor relationship - Helping with growth opportunities

Cons

-constantly switching vendors inside the company

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Silly company

Sep 27, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great health benefits and most employees there are genuinely fantastic people. Fair compensation and commission structure. This is a solid stepping stone for individuals who want a start in the recruiting field.

Cons

You’ll get far if you’re a white male… Management definitely plays favorites and everyone knows. The CEO let’s an outdated “leader” in the recruiting space run the company. People will get praised for working over time, not a great place to work if you are looking for work life balance. Culture of the company is like an extension of typical college party scene, bro-ey and emphasis is on drinking.

5 people found this review helpful

Corporate Brokers Response

HR Director

Thank you for your feedback. We value your opinion and understand that everyone has different perceptions based on their experiences. We are sorry that your experience did not match your expectations and are working very hard to ensure a consistently incredible work experience for every employee. We take your feedback seriously and we will use it to learn and grow. As a fast paced, growth-oriented company, we are deeply committed to thrilling our customers, while building a fun, performance driven culture which provides unlimited opportunity for our team members. Sometimes this level of devotion requires longer hours and an intense dedication to the end goal. While this type of culture may not fit with all lifestyles, we support you in your decision to pursue a career that is right for you. We highly respect your opinion and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Incredible Company

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, training, opportunity to advance and core values. People here really care about each other and their candidates and customers.

Cons

That there aren't more companies like this company out there!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Reviews
</>Embed

Corporate Brokers Reviews FAQs

Corporate Brokers has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 194 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Corporate Brokers to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Corporate Brokers employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Corporate Brokers. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

80% of Corporate Brokers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Corporate Brokers 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Corporate Brokers to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be management, work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Corporate Brokers Job Seekers