Corporate Brokers Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Corporate Brokers CEO Shane Ireland
Shane Ireland

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Graham Talbot at Corporate Brokers was a pleasure to work with" (in 6 reviews)

• "He kept me well informed throughout the entire process" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "I don't have anything negative to say about this company even thought I am unemployed because it's not their fault" (in 4 reviews)

• "As a contractor or temp-to-hire, there are no benefits until after a certain number of consecutive employment dates" (in 4 reviews)

"Loving My Monday Mornings……"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Over 65% of the population are dissatisfied and not engaged in their job. It’s an honor to work here at Corporate Brokers and I’m proud to say I live for Monday mornings! I can’t wait to get into work and be around some of the most talented people in the industry. Our culture is amazing! We are a work hard, play hard company and are relentless in the pursuit of achieving our goals! We genuinely care about everyone and we interact with each other as if we are family!

The growth here is amazing! I have been at Corporate Brokers for 10 years and have grown from Recruiter to Sales and now I oversee the training and development for all of Corporate Brokers. Over the last 10 years I have seen Corporate Brokers become a powerhouse in the staffing industry and it’s because of the people who work here and the passion they bring every day.

Leadership empowers each and every employee to “act like an owner”!

Cons

There are no cons!

"BEST place to work --- seriously!"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- People here will treat you like family. Everyone's opinion matters and is valued. I truly enjoy coming to work every day and making a difference for people inside and outside of CB. We believe in each other and our vision.

- Hard work is required but also generously rewarded. CB is constantly looking for ways to improve the lives of their employees. They take care of their own extremely well - stock options, car allowances, incentive trips, aggressive commission structure, etc.

- Open door policy. There is no intimidation factor - it's easy to approach anyone in the company no matter their leadership level. Something I personally value tremendously is no matter who you are in the company, you will always have someone constantly developing you and investing in your success.

-Work hard play hard. We celebrate milestones together, have weekly happy hours, monthly lunches, etc. You always feel like a valued and appreciated employee.

- Great PTO and benefits package. Paid weekly!!

Cons

Not a con for me personally, but this definitely is not the place where you can slack off. If you're looking for a 9-5 job this is not right for you!

Advice to Management

Be a bit more mindful when making changes - it can be intimidating to hear whispers from leadership about changes that will effect your life but not know anything about them directly.

Consistency is key! THANK YOU for all that you do to make CB one of the BEST places to work! We are so lucky and I am excited to see our future success!

Corporate Brokers Response

Dec 13, 2018 – Marketing Specialist

Thank you so much for your review and the advice! We are always working to improve and take suggestions seriously. We are so excited that you love working with us and that you are a part of the team!

"Well Rounded Company"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

The individuals in this company have great positive high energy and strive to make their family (employees) happy. Lots of amazing changes on the horizon which is going to make the organization stand out from all others. I can not wait to continue my journey as a CB family member!

Cons

If you do not enjoy the GRIND keep looking elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Keep Pushing us for Excellence. We love the support.

"Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Treated like a family
    Goals driven company
    Growth opportunity
    Work hard, play hard

Cons

Out of network benefits, but they are being addressed and improved by leadership team!

"I thank them from the bottom of my heart"

Former Employee - Executive Search Associate in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Executive Search Associate in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked with CB for nearly 5 years. I gained not only an amazing experience as a professional, but I a network of people who will forever be a part of my life from a personal standpoint. From the founders of the Company, Shane Ireland and Quinn Salamandra, to the incredible ops team, you are supported in your role in every form.

The company rewards hard work, and condones strong ethics and business acumen. If you are having an off day, week, or month, the people around you, including leadership, will help you get back on. In an industry that be extremely cut throat, CB teaches you how to stay ethical, true to yourself, and that if you just keep grinding, success is within reach.

They taught me so much about myself as a professional, and leadership always believed in me.

Cons

None - I appreciate everything about my experience.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything.

"I LOVE WHERE I WORK"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Asphire Staffing and Corporate Brokers are the BEST thing to ever happen to me. Working here is the best decision I’ve ever made. I love the people I work with; from CEO’s to recruiters. It’s a truly amazing environment.

Cons

no cons here. I love where I work

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you’re doing!

"Fantastic Company"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

Fabulous company!!!!! I just cannot say enough great things about Amy Hillyer and Joey Mintz. I started working for Corporate Brokers 6 months ago and with the help of Amy and Joey I have now found a permanent job. They were both complete professionals and I have really enjoyed working with them. If you are looking for a job this company is fantastic and will be able to help you with your search.

Cons

I really do not have any cons. Great company.

8. "Recruiter"

Pros

The company really cares about the people that work for them. It's almost like a family type work atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and wants you to succeed.

Cons

A lot of moving parts. Things are constantly changing. If you don't like change or uncertainty, this won't be a great fit for you.

"Fantastic Organization"

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time

Pros

-Growth is only limited by your level of commitment and dedication
    -Team is extremely welcoming and makes you feel like a part of the family from day 1
    -Leadership is invested in your success
    -Culture fit is extremely important to the organization
    -Open door policy
    -Management wants to have a dialog with you, during meetings there is almost always a time when anyone can voice questions and concerns and know that their opinion matters, once decision has been made it is expected that everyone be on board and working together towards the same goal
    -Monthly company wide conference call to make sure that everyone is informed of major decisions and initiatives
    -C-suite is approachable and they want to get to know you

Perks:
    -Monday morning bagels
    -Friday in office happy hour
    -Casual Friday when goals are met
    -After work happy hours with the team
    -Company car (Audi) for sales team when goals are hit
    -Your coworkers will quickly become your close friends
    -1-4 years at CB= 17 days PTO, 5-10 years= 22 days PTO, 10+ years= 26 days PTO (and yes they actually want you to use those days)
    -Weekly pay

Cons

This is not the place for someone who just wants to do the bare minimum. Know that if you put in the effort and show that you are committed to the organization and the team you will find success and growth.

"Contractor"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

I worked at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Paid on a weekly basis.

Cons

Benefits were costly and no 401K match.

Corporate Brokers Response

Oct 12, 2018 – Marketing Specialist

I'm sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations. We take feedback seriously and are constantly working to improve in any way we can so we appreciate the input and will be working... More