Found 154 of over 157 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Corporate Business Solutions? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Corporate Business Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is helpful and always willing to assist." (in 13 reviews)
- "Love the people in the office." (in 12 reviews)
- "Easy going, and welcoming management team." (in 6 reviews)
- "They also seem to treat their employees well and actually care about your work life balance." (in 6 reviews)
- "Great culture, the management team do what is necessary to set you up for success." (in 5 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 18, 2023Senior AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSchaumburg, IL
Really positive working environment. Especially good for people just getting into consulting. Would be best to have some accounting background or a passion for sales. Work life balance is what you make of it. Some travel is required it depends in if you are working remotely or you are in and out of the office.
any negatives will depend on position and what industry you primarily work in.
- 5.0Sep 11, 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChicago, IL
Working here has been a game-changer for my career. Their commitment to professional development is industry leading. In just over three years, I've worked across six different industries. This has helped me not only grow my network but my skillset as-well, and I'm already leading projects. If you're ambitious and don't have an issue with travel it may be a pretty good fit.
may be too much travel for some
- 5.0Aug 21, 2023Senior Business ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSchaumburg, IL
I have worked in the consulting industry for many years and have rarely encountered a company like cbs. That is a positive statement in our industry. The dedication to transparency, integrity, and age-old hard work is remarkable. It's a place where hard work is praised and where each person's individuality and skills are noticed. You'll feel right at home here if you have spent any amount of time in a sales or consulting based industry. The flexibility I am afforded alone makes me grateful I moved on from my last employer.
like my last employer you cant always choose your clients.
- 5.0Sep 5, 2023Senior Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSchaumburg, IL
Decent company to work for. Work can get busy depending on the time of the year. But I find the opportunity to work and experience new industries worth the hectic environment.
as mentioned above it really can get hectic at times.
- 5.0Aug 28, 2023Senior Business AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSchaumburg, IL
Sales friendly culture. Everyone seems to have a vested interests in each others successes. This is not the norm and should be pointed out. I have enjoyed my time here and have met some incredibly knowledgable and driven people.
the more successful you are the more you get pulled into multiple directions.
- 5.0Aug 14, 2023Business Area ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSchaumburg, IL
I have spent the last few years working with CBS as well as some of their other brands and have nothing but positive things to say. Sure sometimes you run into a problem client or something goes wrong with travel and logistics but on the average its a pretty well run company.
sometimes you run into a problem client or something goes wrong with travel
- 5.0Jul 31, 2023Senior Business ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSchaumburg, IL
Working with cbs has been an invaluable experience that helped shape my career and network growth. The position offered diverse experiences and allowed me to expand my knowledge and skills. It presented me with a collaborative work environment that fostered innovation and creativity. I exposed to new industries which allowed me to hone my problem-solving abilities.
nothing that I couldnt work around
- 4.0Jun 19, 2023Area ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsArlington Heights, IL
One of the more transparent honest companies in the consulting world. I pretty much knew what I was getting in to and they go out of their way to make sure people in the field are supported. This is already many times better than some of the other companies who just send their people out with a severe lack of support and resources. They also seem to take a great deal of care with hiring which makes my life easier since turnover is well below what you would normally see. At the end of the day a pretty well run company that cares about its employees.
nothing is ever perfect in this industry
- 5.0Jul 17, 2023Area ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSchaumburg, IL
For the past six years, I have worked at Corporate Business Solutions, and it has been a positive experience. I was welcomed into a cooperative team that encourages creativity and innovation right away. Outstanding business culture with a focus on personal and professional development. The leadership staff is friendly and promotes open dialogue, giving you the impression that your voice is being heard.
nothing that really requires me to post publicly
- 5.0Jul 24, 2023Senior Business ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSchaumburg, IL
- competitive comp -collaborative working environment -people I work with are competent. This was not the case at my last company. -freedom to only work with clients that I want to work with.
The only real issue I ever had was with a problem client
Corporate Business Solutions Reviews FAQs
Corporate Business Solutions has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 157 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Corporate Business Solutions to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
99% of Corporate Business Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Corporate Business Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.