Corporate Concierge Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Concierge Manager"

Current Employee - Concierge Manager
    Current Employee - Concierge Manager

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I came from retail positions where my favorite part of the job was the interactions with the customers, this job allows me to interact with guests and provide them the best customer service that I can without having the stress to "sell and make numbers." I have a great work life balance accompanied by a consistent schedule every week so I am able to plan things, I am able to leave work and not think/worry about what is happening and time off is never an issue (within reason of course). Apart from everything else, I have an amazing boss that is easy to work with. She does a great job with communicating, whether it be phone calls or emails she is always quick in her responses despite having multiple properties that she oversees; having a great boss is key to enjoying and loving your job. Everyday I am glad that I decided to make the leap to a new position/career and have not looked back, I see myself staying with this company as long as I possibly can.

Cons

There are honestly no downsides to this position or to the company. The one change, while not bad, that I did have to get use to coming from retail was the time off benefits, i.e PTO, sick, etc. At my other positions I did not have to accrue my PTO as the year went along, I just received the time at the beginning of the year so as long as I was there until the end I was fine; this helped when I had longer trips planned. I also had apart from my 10 PTO days, 5 sicks day and 2 personal days which was nice because if I was in fact sick I didn't have to pull from my PTO and could save it for vacation time.

2. "Concierge"

Current Employee - Corporate Concierge in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Corporate Concierge in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits and great coworkers

Cons

Inconsistent hours and detached management

Advice to Management

Give fewer people more hours, and choose clients based off of need, not desire.

3. "Good place to start out"

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time

Pros

Lots of industry perks, like events and shows to attend.

Cons

You work by your self a lot so it can get lonely. There can be a lot of downtime. The corporate office a unorganized and rarely respond to emails or phone calls. Training process needs improvement. Benefits are pretty bad.

4. "Happy Employee"

Former Employee - Support Concierge in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Support Concierge in Denver, CO

I worked at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Team was excellent and enjoyed our superiors

Cons

I have none to report

5. "Awesome Management"

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I believe one of the best reasons to work at Corporate Concierge is the management. They provide their site managers with the tools to make their client happy, which in turn makes everyone happy.

Cons

Most positions are downtown, which maybe a con to some and a pro to others.

6. "Concierge"

Current Employee - Concierge in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Concierge in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You tend to work alone a lot and its nice to feel self-empowered to do your best, you make the job by putting in what you want.

Cons

Higher up management at the corporate office are not the most organized people and tend to make you do things that just create more work.

Advice to Management

better benefits

7. "Corporate Concierge"

Pros

-Amazing supportive management team
    -Creative freedom to create fun programming for clients
    -No micromanagement, employee empowerment

Cons

-Not much room for advancement
    -No company culture or engagement if working outside of Chicago (you are a lone ranger)

8. "Needs Improvement"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Your teammates are really great and easy to get along with and work together.

Cons

Pay, flexibility, management, organization, you will not grow within this company, there is no life/work balance, health insurance cost is outrageous.

Advice to Management

Listen to your staff and hear what they have to say..... they are your front line and experience things on first hand.

"Great Career Growth and Professional Development"

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time

Pros

I have been working for CCS for nearly 5 years. In this time I have been given multiplpe opportunities for advancement. In my Regional role, I was able to travel extensively and see many states and cities I likely would not have otherwise.

CCS allows employees the autonomy to grow the programs of their accounts/regions in creative ways, yet provides the brand structure and guidance so employees feel supported.

Cons

I commute from another state

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the corporate support system and advise clients how to get top quality candidates

"Great Team and Opportunity to Grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

I have worked for CCS for two and a half years. I started as a Concierge and was promoted within a year. CCS encourages its employees to learn and develop skills in the hospitality industry and help them exceed. Even though individuals work remotely, open communication, idea sharing, and team work is a huge part of the company culture. There are great opportunities to network and lots of freedom to be creative. If you are in the hospitality industry being a Concierge is great for a work life balance with weekends off. It is one of the few jobs I have had that encourages you to use your vacation time and is flexible with scheduling.

Cons

There are no negative comments.