Corporate Concierge Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Thomas S. Larance

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Career Growth and Professional Development"

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time

Pros

I have been working for CCS for nearly 5 years. In this time I have been given multiplpe opportunities for advancement. In my Regional role, I was able to travel extensively and see many states and cities I likely would not have otherwise.

CCS allows employees the autonomy to grow the programs of their accounts/regions in creative ways, yet provides the brand structure and guidance so employees feel supported.

Cons

I commute from another state

Advice to Management

Continue to grow the corporate support system and advise clients how to get top quality candidates

2. "Corporate Concierge"

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Amazing supportive management team
    -Creative freedom to create fun programming for clients
    -No micromanagement, employee empowerment

Cons

-Not much room for advancement
    -No company culture or engagement if working outside of Chicago (you are a lone ranger)

3. "Needs Improvement"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Your teammates are really great and easy to get along with and work together.

Cons

Pay, flexibility, management, organization, you will not grow within this company, there is no life/work balance, health insurance cost is outrageous.

Advice to Management

Listen to your staff and hear what they have to say..... they are your front line and experience things on first hand.

"Great Team and Opportunity to Grow"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

I have worked for CCS for two and a half years. I started as a Concierge and was promoted within a year. CCS encourages its employees to learn and develop skills in the hospitality industry and help them exceed. Even though individuals work remotely, open communication, idea sharing, and team work is a huge part of the company culture. There are great opportunities to network and lots of freedom to be creative. If you are in the hospitality industry being a Concierge is great for a work life balance with weekends off. It is one of the few jobs I have had that encourages you to use your vacation time and is flexible with scheduling.

Cons

There are no negative comments.

"Great experience working here!"

Current Employee - Concierge Manager

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company gives you lots of opportunities to grow within your role and is there with you every step of the way. You are always supported in your role and helped through any challenges. I would highly recommend this position and company because they care about you and are helpful in addressing concerns, problems and opportunities. Great communication is always key - this company definitely exemplifies that. Their vision for customer service is something every company should strive toward.

Cons

Nothing to say here - very happy in role

"Concierge Manager"

Current Employee - Concierge Manager in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Concierge Manager in Chandler, AZ

Pros

Flexible work schedule, great pay, cohesive relationship between employer and client, opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Only opportunities for advancement would be out of state but they are available.

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Concierge Supervisor in Santa Monica, CA
    Current Employee - Concierge Supervisor in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at Corporate Concierge Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

What i really like about working at CCS is that they support the growth of their own employees and they promote from the inside. Each location has autonomy but also feels very connected to the core of the business. Benefits are improving as well.

Cons

Even though the benefits available to Full time employees have become better, there is always room for some additional improvements - like better health insurance options (less expensive), more PTO, 401k where the company contributes. Still, considering the size of the company - it is all well adjusted.

Advice to Management

Stay involved with the employees from different levels - it is customer service and people like being treated well!

"CCS Experience"

Current Employee - Concierge Manager

Pros

Freedom and support in equal amounts to manage my specific property's Concierge department. Clear guidlines for day to day business. Opportunity to network with other managers.

Cons

No cons to include here

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Guest Services Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Guest Services Manager in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

I have been working for Corporate Concierge Services for over a year now in the Las Vegas market. It's a great company to work for with tremendous growth opportunities. CCS offers great benefits for their employees and training.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

N/A

"Concierge , Concierge Supervisor"

Pros

I now have been employed with Corporate Concierge Services , for two years and promoted within twice. My experience / career has been delightful. I began at an entry level, and began to grow from there. All managers and peers have throughout been supportive, helpful and pleasant to work with. The best part about working with this company, is the skill and relationship building . I strongly believe, behind every thriving employee is great management! I am very pleased to be part of Corporate Concierge Services.

- Great work- life balance
    - Supportive upper management
    - Cohesive, friendly environment
    - Opportunities to transfer / grow within CCS.

Cons

I have no negatives or cons to share.