Corporate Payroll Services Reviews

Updated Feb 28, 2020

3.1
Corporate Payroll Services President Joseph Beverly (no image)
Joseph Beverly
  1. "Finally found a career and company I truly love!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Corporate Payroll Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everything! I have no complaints. I am treated fairly and I feel like I matter. This company values the employees and it comes across every day. Training is great, they give you all the tools you need to be successful. My co-workers and the management team is more like family. I love this company, and I am excited to grow with Corporate Payroll Services

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

Corporate Payroll Services2020-02-28
  2. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Washington, DC

I have been working at Corporate Payroll Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent commission plan. Great environment to work in. The benefits are good. Lots of products to sell.

Cons

Drive a lot so a con for some.

Corporate Payroll Services2020-02-24
  3. "Best company I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Corporate Payroll Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

lots of growth and opportunity for advancement, great management teams, it's a company where you can truly find a career

Cons

I wouldn't change a thing!

Corporate Payroll Services2020-01-30

"Porous Background Check"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Corporate Payroll Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent starting salary at $46,000 Do not have to return to office Likeable folks to work with Less expensive service than Paychex or ADP Company cell phone

Cons

NOT thorough background checks on applicants :) Weak on commission payments Unsatisfactory healthcare coverage

Corporate Payroll Services2020-02-10

February 20, 2020Controller

Thank you for your feedback. Since we work with finances and have access to sensitive information, we take our security very seriously. Our background checks are conducted on a much deeper level than most industries. On average, companies do State and National background checks on employees. At CorPay, we run a more extensive search which also includes county background checks as well, making it very difficult for someone to “slip through the cracks.” Our background checks give us peace of mind that we have hired the right candidate, the safety of our team is not an issue and our customers’ sensitive information is in the right hands.

5. "Small family feel, and it has all of the attributes that families have."

Current Employee - Payroll Specialist

I have been working at Corporate Payroll Services part-time

Pros

When not trying to meet daily deadlines, managers are friendly and seemingly caring. Money is used to motivate staff.

Cons

Too much pressure; environment because catty.

Corporate Payroll Services2019-12-21

December 26, 2019Controller

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you find management to be friendly, caring, and motivational. We understand work atmospheres can be competitive, especially in sales-driven environments. However, if at any point you feel someone is being %E2%80%9Ccatty%E2%80%9D or hostile, please feel free to bring it to our attention. We have a strict no bullying policy that we stand by to make sure our work environment is as healthy as possible. We appreciate our entire team at Corporate Payroll Services and are happy to have you as part of the family.

6. "Great company"

4.0
    Former Employee - Patlyroll Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Corporate Payroll Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with!

Cons

I deserved more money based on my education and experience.

Corporate Payroll Services2019-11-19

"Worst Job Ever"

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Norcross, GA

I worked at Corporate Payroll Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

They have refreshments for the staff

Cons

For a pay roll company you get paid 2 times per month, and it varied...... depends on the last day of the pay period 3 business days after, you don't get commissions like promise. POOR training. Bad management, Micro managers plantation like atmosphere. No respect for the telemarketing team. Very rude managers with stink attitudes. Worst job I've ever had. DO NOT APPLY! VERY OUT DATED for 2019 10 years behind the times.

Corporate Payroll Services2019-08-23

August 29, 2019Controller

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding Corporate Payroll Services. Our company operates on a semimonthly pay schedule which is a commonly used pay frequency. Compensation plans are clearly outlined in all offer letters as well as during the orientation process. We encourage all new hires to ask as many questions as possible regarding job responsibilities, salary and commission structure as well as company wide goals. We regret to hear that you were disappointed in our management team. Our managers are committed to treating each employee fairly and respectfully. For this reason, we apply conduct and attendance policies uniformly so that each employee is held equally accountable for their actions. As an organization, we pride ourselves on employing some of the best managers in the industry and always emphasize the importance of continuing training and leadership development. We appreciate your time spent with us and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

"Beware"

I worked at Corporate Payroll Services full-time

Pros

No pros. Some nice people.

Cons

Don’t waste time here. Over worked and underpaid. No benefits worth getting. Micro managed and they don’t trust anyone.

Corporate Payroll Services2019-05-23

June 4, 2019Controller

Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you found our team to be friendly. We strive to maintain a culture that embodies our entrepreneurial beginnings and makes Corporate Payroll Services a great place to work. As a company, we manage our assets and our capital as conservatively as possible so that we are able to offer competitive pay and benefits. Our management team makes hard decisions every day and those decisions may not always be supported or understood by each and every employee. One of our core values is "People Matter. Without employees, we have no business. We treat our customers and employees with honesty and respect."

9. "it is good working here"

4.0

I have been working at Corporate Payroll Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

it is good working here

Cons

have nothing at the moment

Corporate Payroll Services2019-03-14
  10. "Great people, great company."

I worked at Corporate Payroll Services full-time

Pros

Amazing management, co workers will drop anything to help you. Best payroll company in terms of service and price. I would recommend them to everyone.

Cons

Needs new branding and more advanced technology.

Corporate Payroll Services2019-02-14