KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Corporate Payroll Services Reviews

Updated Jun 8, 2022

Found 67 of over 67 reviews

3.6
Corporate Payroll Services President Joseph Beverly (no image)
Joseph Beverly

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Payroll clerk

Mar 14, 2022 - Payroll Services in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hardworking , keep to time and dedicated

Cons

Payroll services good and reliable

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Decent

Jun 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay once you have been there a while, typically understanding management when it comes to out of work situations. Decent benefits.

Cons

Phone calls are overwhelming, extremely understaffed and over worked. Low starting pay and very few advancement opportunities. Upper management doesn't do anything to help every day processes. Complete lack of training.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Corporate payroll

Jun 1, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Peachtree Corners, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very understanding and willing to help their employees.

Cons

Sometimes the job can seem a bit Repetitive.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Inside Sales

May 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Monthly birthday celebration with cake and scratch offs.

Cons

Everything don’t value employees so they have a high turnover. Management show favorites and gossip. No room to advance in the company or grow.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Okay employer if you like antiquated business building approach

Jan 14, 2022 - Virtual Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Base pay is comparable to industry peers with performance incentives.

Cons

Utilizes outdated, mass cold-calling techniques and high-pressure sales tactics. Provided inside sales with outdated call lists with prospective clients that have been harassed frequently over the years. Be prepared to make 200+ calls per day with pressure to book and close sales. High turnover rate because of this.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you work hard, it’s a great place to be

Dec 14, 2021 - Account Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tons of help when you need it. Training is ongoing and there’s a lot to learn. It’s not good if you’re an “order taker” or “wine and diner”, it’s a true sales job. The opportunity is there. It is what you make it. I have not experienced at all what I see some people put on here, and I don’t fully believe most of it. My experience has been great. I get leads (although it’s slow due to COVID) but if you grind it out, cold call, prospect, and work, you can totally be successful here. It won’t just fall in your lap. I make really good money, better than I thought I would so it’s rewarding. Most people don’t ask for help when they need it and shout themselves in the foot by winging it and don’t end up getting closes. ASK FOR HELP and advice. In my experience so far there is no shortage of people who will help answer questions, provide extra coaching and even interact with your clients to help you. They can’t help if they don’t know you need it!

Cons

It’s hard. You get out what you put in, but it’s a grind. You do have to work and work Some people can be really negative when they are in a funk or are struggling and blame it on the job rather than trying to fix the problem. That can be hard to be around sometimes.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unprofessional and Unorganized

Jan 3, 2022 - Data Entry
    Business Outlook

Pros

-flexible with my school schedule

Cons

-very low pay -there was no growth within the company -they only respected/treated people who have been there 5+ years -the culture/environment was like working in high school -extremely unprofessional and unorganized -the managers do not take accountability

Corporate Payroll Services Response

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your time here at CPS. We have many great employees who started from entry level roles and continued to grow with us into management positions. We have always believed in promoting from within and have always been very competitive with our pay structure. As we are committed to improvement, we value your feedback and wish you the best in your future roles.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good small friendly company!

Oct 20, 2021 - Operations in Peachtree Corners, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team players, friendly, supportive, opportunities to grow within the company.

Cons

work hours are not flexible.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love My Job

Oct 5, 2021 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started 6 years ago without outside sales experience and the management team gave me the training and tools to succeed. You are recognized for great performance. I love working here and would recommend anyone who wants to be successful and prosperous to join our team!

Cons

I don't have anything to add here.

10. 5.0

Awesome

Oct 4, 2021 - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome sales management and fun environment.

Cons

I don’t really see any.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Reviews

Corporate Payroll Services Reviews FAQs

Corporate Payroll Services has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 67 reviews left anonymously by employees. 55% of employees would recommend working at Corporate Payroll Services to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Corporate Payroll Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Corporate Payroll Services. This rating has improved by 14% over the last 12 months.

55% of Corporate Payroll Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Corporate Payroll Services 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Corporate Payroll Services to be benefits, management, coworkers and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, senior leadership, career development.

Popular Careers with Corporate Payroll Services Job Seekers