Corporate Payroll Services Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2021

3.6
Corporate Payroll Services President Joseph Beverly (no image)
Joseph Beverly
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great overall

Mar 1, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Norcross, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Base pay plus commission, 1 hour lunch break

Cons

No benefits, no opportunity for growth

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Never Again

Feb 16, 2021 - Branch Manager in Peachtree Corners, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Literally none. Besides being paid on time I guess.

Cons

Truth be told, I would give a zero star rating if I could. This company does not support diversity and inclusion. They do not train to retain their employees. They allow discrimination from the top down and down up based on race, age and gender. I have never been so disregarded, discriminated against and mislead in a position. Even HR doesn’t take these complaints seriously and they push the employee with the complaints out to avoid dealing with the root issue.

Corporate Payroll Services Response

Controller

It saddens us to hear that you were less than happy during your time with us and did not feel valued. Although we understand everyone’s experience in a position will be different, we want to express that as an equal opportunity employer, we strive to be inclusive and diverse, and we believe we are achieving this goal. We apologize if you feel we did not convey this while you were with us. Currently, 76% of our employees are female, 65% of our executive/senior managers and first/mid-level managers are female, and 45% (nearly half) of our employees are people of color. We are not stating this to get an award or special recognition but to express that we value our female employees and employees of color. Even though we are inclusive and diverse, we do not hire based on race or gender to “meet these goals.” We hire based on applicants’ knowledge, skills, and ability to work efficiently in the position for which they apply. We are a bit confused about your position, because we do not have any recent former Peachtree Corners Branch Managers, which, unfortunately, makes us question the validity of this review.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Dec 20, 2020 - Payroll Processor in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love it here! Great team

Cons

Extreme workload and fast paced

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good pay, bad management

Dec 10, 2020 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Consistent check, legit job, easy to get

Cons

Management is corrupt and commissions unpaid

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Over two decades at CPS

Jul 16, 2020 - Programmer in Norcross, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and generally a positive experience

Cons

I was released over a personal disagreement with the company president that was unrelated to my job performance. Employee loyalty does not count for anything.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Finally found a career and company I truly love!

Feb 28, 2020 - Inside Sales Account Executive in Norcross, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything! I have no complaints. I am treated fairly and I feel like I matter. This company values the employees and it comes across every day. Training is great, they give you all the tools you need to be successful. My co-workers and the management team is more like family. I love this company, and I am excited to grow with Corporate Payroll Services

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Feb 24, 2020 - Sales Executive in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent commission plan. Great environment to work in. The benefits are good. Lots of products to sell.

Cons

Drive a lot so a con for some.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best company I've ever worked for!

Jan 30, 2020 - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

lots of growth and opportunity for advancement, great management teams, it's a company where you can truly find a career

Cons

I wouldn't change a thing!

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Porous Background Check

Feb 10, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent starting salary at $46,000 Do not have to return to office Likeable folks to work with Less expensive service than Paychex or ADP Company cell phone

Cons

NOT thorough background checks on applicants :) Weak on commission payments Unsatisfactory healthcare coverage

Corporate Payroll Services Response

Controller

Thank you for your feedback. Since we work with finances and have access to sensitive information, we take our security very seriously. Our background checks are conducted on a much deeper level than most industries. On average, companies do State and National background checks on employees. At CorPay, we run a more extensive search which also includes county background checks as well, making it very difficult for someone to “slip through the cracks.” Our background checks give us peace of mind that we have hired the right candidate, the safety of our team is not an issue and our customers’ sensitive information is in the right hands.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company to work for.

Aug 27, 2019 - Inside Sales Associate in Norcross, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working at CPS for 14 years now. And I must say it’s been a great company to work for. Most companies don’t care there employees but CPS cares about there employees and there employees family.

Cons

There’s no real downsize about this company. Just like any other company, they expect you to do your job.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews