Corps Team Reviews | Glassdoor

Corps Team CEO Allison O'Kelly
Allison O'Kelly

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best job ever"

Pros

Working for Corps Team has been a true blessing. Find a job with flexibility allows me to get things done personally without sacrificing a career. It is wonderful to have co-workers who all work hard and a boss who is easy to talk to. Just a great place to work.

Cons

The only down side is figuring out how to stop working at times. with the great flexibility, builds a desire to work hard. At times you need to remember to stop at the end of the day.

Feb 28, 2017 – marketing manager

Take time to recharge your batteries. It's hard to see where you're going when your lights are dim. ~ Robert Connelly

Thank you for the review!

2. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Corps Team full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In most roles, you are allowed to work remote, excellent access to the necessary tools to complete the job, fun work environment.

Cons

Can feel a little isolated at times.

Advice to Management

None

3. "Customer Service Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Montgomery, OH
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Montgomery, OH

I have been working at Corps Team full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is phenomenal. The staff is so eager to help and do everything they can to help place you in a position that is a perfect fit for both you and the company. You can tell the genuinely care. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Cons

Honestly, there are no downsides.

Jul 5, 2016 – marketing manager

Our goal at Corps Team, always, is to find the best fit for both the candidate and client. Thank you for sharing!

4. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Corps Team part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule (great work/life balance), strong team-oriented culture (which is especially exceptional considering we all work virtually, management focused on both company growth and employee satisfaction

Cons

As with any recruiting job on the agency side, it can be frustrating to spend a significant amount of time sourcing, screening and identifying outstanding candidates that meet and exceed the client's requirements, only to lose the placement to another agency. However, this is a situation not unique to Corps Team. Agency Recruiters with all companies face this situation from time to time. It's the nature of the industry and something successful Recruiters simply must learn to adapt to and accept.

Advice to Management

Keep on keeping on. I am excited to have seen the company's steady growth over the past few years, and I look forward to being a part of Corps Team and contributing the our continued growth for years to come.

Apr 5, 2016 – marketing manager

Thank you for the kind words. It is an exciting time!

5. "Top Notch Service and Professionalism"

Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Human Resources Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Corps Team (More than 3 years)

Pros

was placed in my current role as HR Manager for a small, local company about 4 years ago through Mom Corps Cincinnati, now Corp Team. The care with which Mom Corps handled the recruiting process was second to none. Now I use Corps Team, working specifically with Recruiter, Lynn Danen, for my employer's recruiting needs and have experienced the same exceptional service and professionalism being a customer as I did when I was a job seeker.

Cons

No cons to mention at this time

Apr 5, 2016 – marketing manager

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you, both as a candidate and as a client. We really appreciate knowing that your experience as a job seeker was so positive – positive enough... More

"Great experience with excellent communication."

Current Employee - Office Manager in Blue Ash, OH
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at Corps Team part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked with Brigitt Lipps. She was exceptional at coordinating my interviews with my prospecting employer. I was placed into my current position with Brigitt's help. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

Cons

Truthfully, I was not unhappy with any aspect of the process. Everything was handled in a timely and professional manner.

Apr 5, 2016 – marketing manager

Thank you for the positive feedback! I’m so pleased we could work together to find you such a great fit. ~Brigid

"Fantastic Recruitment Firm Experience!"

I have been working at Corps Team full-time

Pros

I am a job seeker and have been working with Corps Team on a placement opportunity with one of their clients. I have to say that this has been by far one of my most pleasant experiences working with a recruiter! My recruiter Brigid has been fabulous and her proactive communication style, friendly demeanor and overall professionalism really stand out. I can highly recommend working with Corps Team if you are a job seeker. What a great experience!

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep your employees happy - they are doing a great job!

Apr 5, 2016 – marketing manager

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We strive to make it a positive experience at every point in the process, so it’s great to hear you felt this way and we hope the same with all of our... More

"Best Company I've Ever Worked For"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

I have been with Corps Team for 4 years and it's the best company I've ever worked for. Top-notch in every way!

Cons

None that I can think of!

Apr 5, 2016 – marketing manager

Top notch people make us the best company to work for.

"Bookkeeper"

I have been working at Corps Team part-time

Pros

I love the flexibility and that I am able to work from home!!! The team at Mom Corps was so helpful and continues to be:)

Cons

I do not have any!!

Apr 5, 2016 – marketing manager

Thank you for your kind words!

"Personable, hands on, caring recruiting team!"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Charlotte, NC

Pros

I can't speak for others who have had negative run-ins with Mom-Corp or any of their affiliates, but working with recruiters, in my experience can be very impersonal and quite frankly, a waste of time. Kirsten and Gretchen at Mom-Corp couldn't have been more hands on and more importantly, willing to fight to get you that perfect position. Not because it's in their best interest, but because the position is something that aligns with your goals, qualifications and expectations. If you are reading this, and have been looking for the right recruter to match you with that perfect position, I highly recommend reaching out to Mom-Corp. I am not getting paid or compensated in anyway for writing a sparkling review. I'm just very pleased with the experience that I personally have had and it's the least I can do. Whether you are looking to get your foot in the door or are an experienced professional looking for someone who can get your resume seen by actual people in your respective field, you owe it to yourself to reach out to them! Thanks again guys!

Cons

I can't speak of a single one so far :)

Advice to Management

Keep it up. It means a lot to the people you are working so hard for!

Mar 8, 2016 – CEO

Thanks so much for letting us know! They are two of the best! I'm so glad that you were able to find your "perfect position" - Allison O'Kelly, CEO