Corps Team Reviews

Corps Team CEO Allison O'Kelly
Allison O'Kelly
  1. "Best job ever"

I have been working at Corps Team

Pros

Working for Corps Team has been a true blessing. Find a job with flexibility allows me to get things done personally without sacrificing a career. It is wonderful to have co-workers who all work hard and a boss who is easy to talk to. Just a great place to work.

Cons

The only down side is figuring out how to stop working at times. with the great flexibility, builds a desire to work hard. At times you need to remember to stop at the end of the day.

February 28, 2017marketing manager

Take time to recharge your batteries. It's hard to see where you're going when your lights are dim. ~ Robert Connelly Thank you for the review!

2. "Good team"

4.0

I worked at Corps Team full-time

Pros

good work environment for temps

Cons

none that I can think of

3. "Recruiter"

4.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Corps Team full-time for less than a year

Pros

In most roles, you are allowed to work remote, excellent access to the necessary tools to complete the job, fun work environment.

Cons

Can feel a little isolated at times.

Continue reading
  4. "Customer Service Representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Montgomery, OH

I have been working at Corps Team full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is phenomenal. The staff is so eager to help and do everything they can to help place you in a position that is a perfect fit for both you and the company. You can tell the genuinely care. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Cons

Honestly, there are no downsides.

July 5, 2016marketing manager

Our goal at Corps Team, always, is to find the best fit for both the candidate and client. Thank you for sharing!

5. "Excellent company to work for"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Corps Team part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible schedule (great work/life balance), strong team-oriented culture (which is especially exceptional considering we all work virtually, management focused on both company growth and employee satisfaction

Cons

As with any recruiting job on the agency side, it can be frustrating to spend a significant amount of time sourcing, screening and identifying outstanding candidates that meet and exceed the client's requirements, only to lose the placement to another agency. However, this is a situation not unique to Corps Team. Agency Recruiters with all companies face this situation from time to time. It's the nature of the industry and something successful Recruiters simply must learn to adapt to and accept.

April 5, 2016marketing manager

Thank you for the kind words. It is an exciting time!

6. "Top Notch Service and Professionalism"

Human Resources Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Corps Team for more than 3 years

Pros

was placed in my current role as HR Manager for a small, local company about 4 years ago through Mom Corps Cincinnati, now Corp Team. The care with which Mom Corps handled the recruiting process was second to none. Now I use Corps Team, working specifically with Recruiter, Lynn Danen, for my employer's recruiting needs and have experienced the same exceptional service and professionalism being a customer as I did when I was a job seeker.

Cons

No cons to mention at this time

April 5, 2016marketing manager

It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you, both as a candidate and as a client. We really appreciate knowing that your experience as a job seeker was so positive – positive enough that you called us when you subsequently had a staffing need. ~Lynn

"Great experience with excellent communication."

Current Employee - Office Manager in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at Corps Team part-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with Brigitt Lipps. She was exceptional at coordinating my interviews with my prospecting employer. I was placed into my current position with Brigitt's help. Overall, it was an excellent experience.

Cons

Truthfully, I was not unhappy with any aspect of the process. Everything was handled in a timely and professional manner.

April 5, 2016marketing manager

Thank you for the positive feedback! I’m so pleased we could work together to find you such a great fit. ~Brigid

"Best Company I've Ever Worked For"

Talent Acquisition Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Corps Team

Pros

I have been with Corps Team for 4 years and it's the best company I've ever worked for. Top-notch in every way!

Cons

None that I can think of!

April 5, 2016marketing manager

Top notch people make us the best company to work for.

"Fantastic Recruitment Firm Experience!"

I have been working at Corps Team full-time

Pros

I am a job seeker and have been working with Corps Team on a placement opportunity with one of their clients. I have to say that this has been by far one of my most pleasant experiences working with a recruiter! My recruiter Brigid has been fabulous and her proactive communication style, friendly demeanor and overall professionalism really stand out. I can highly recommend working with Corps Team if you are a job seeker. What a great experience!

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

April 5, 2016marketing manager

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! We strive to make it a positive experience at every point in the process, so it’s great to hear you felt this way and we hope the same with all of our candidates.

"Bookkeeper"

I have been working at Corps Team part-time

Pros

I love the flexibility and that I am able to work from home!!! The team at Mom Corps was so helpful and continues to be:)

Cons

I do not have any!!

April 5, 2016marketing manager

Thank you for your kind words!

Found 23 reviews