Correct Care Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.1
Correct Care Solutions CEO Jorge Dominicis
Jorge Dominicis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Friendly work environment, We are like a big family here (in 11 reviews)

• Great Co-workers that have fun and operate as a team (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • A little disorganized from the recent growth but upper management working hard to remedy the issues (in 14 reviews)

• Little to no instruction for work (in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"If you are looking for a life changing career, not just a job... join us."

Current Employee - Registered Nurse Manager in Bridgewater, MA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse Manager in Bridgewater, MA

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time

Pros

This company is making revolutionary changes in forensic and correctional medicine.

Cons

As with any kind of changes, it takes time, commitment and team work. There are still a few "nay-sayers" on board, but they are coming around and can see the benefits of the changes.

Advice to Management

I am honored to be a part of the team and I am amazed at the miracles that I see every day. It is my hope that we have raised the bar in the standard of care for all persons served.

Nov 9, 2017 – TA

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value your feedback.. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable... More

2. "Growing growing growing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent at listening to the issues and challenge their employees. Great coworkers, and they company is always giving back and finding ways to empower the employees to give back too.

Cons

With growth, comes growing pains. Employees have to flexible enough to move with the company or they will be left behind. If you are ready to groove...it’s a great company!

Advice to Management

Continue to work to get the folks out who don’t add value, who’s goal isn’t patient care...that serves us all well.

Apr 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all of our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is... More

3. "Licensed Practical Nurse"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not a hard job, good vacation time

Cons

not policies and procedures for everything and each site

Advice to Management

work each position before trying to change or add too it.

May 17, 2018

4. "Terrible job"

Former Employee - Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Portland, ME
    Former Employee - Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Portland, ME

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Compensation is fairly decent for a clinician

Cons

Significant ethical challenges
    Lack of support

Advice to Management

Mind your ethics

May 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At Correct Care Solutions, we take your feedback very seriously and strive to provide our employees with a great work experience that promotes... More

5. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Family oriented, entrepreneurial environment with lots of room to grow.

Cons

Processes and accountability are broken, needs more work than necessary.

Advice to Management

Talk to your team and get their feedback, implement systems to ensure mistakes are corrected.

Apr 19, 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value all of our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and you are valued part of this process. Keep up the good... More

6. "Bad corporate leadership"

Former Employee - Nurse
    Former Employee - Nurse

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Few, if any at all from corporate. The team of employees we have are great because of the type of people they are. It has nothing to do with CCS.

Cons

Corporate leadership is lacking a great deal, from HR representatives who work from home and not easily accessible and not always responsive, to payroll that takes over 3 months to establish direct deposit and requests your personal banking information multiple times because they "lost it", Senior leadership is not trustworthy and rarely engaged at local facilities. When they did show up, it was meaningless and took us away from our daily work that needed to be done. It was a constant struggle to get things done. Right before CCS lost the contract at our facility (through bad corporate manuevering) we were in the process of hiring a nurse. They just stopped the onboarding process on her. Another nurse was being hired with a sign on bonus and they backed out of that as well. Corporate leadership knew about the contract change and failed to share that information with the local staff for over a month after they ensured the Warden at our facility that all the HSA's had been told of the change. When the corporate rep did come on site, he refused to come to the medical depatrment to meet individually with staff. He literally flew in, said how the contract change was not CCS's fault (3 times) and left. During the transition we were treated extremely hostile by CCS corporate management although we were still their employees. They requested that we box up and ship all the property they had on site, including chairs., but offered no reimbursement for packaging or shipping costs. We refused and they sent 2 women in a truck to pick up what was at our facility on a Saturday afternoon.
    I found them to be cheap professionally and untrustworthy personally.

They lived up to what my grandfather always said: "The truth is an expensive gift to expect from cheap people."

Advice to Management

Change the company motto from " The right people, doing the right things, all of the time". Corporate obviously does not understand the meaning of those words.

May 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take these issues very seriously, and we want to continue to improve the situation.

At CCS we believe it is imperative to have the right... More

7. "LPN"

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

busy, good co workers, management, meetings, communication

Cons

security, call ins, traffic, parking, hardly any cons

Apr 12, 2018

8. "LPN Orcu"

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse Floor Nurse in Malvern, AR
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse Floor Nurse in Malvern, AR

I worked at Correct Care Solutions part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great co workers and benefits. Loved working under Ms. Dream Young and Sherri Rice

Cons

Can be stressful and short handed, which was only due to our facility starting to house max inmates

Apr 5, 2018

Please reach out... More

9. "Hired full time and ghosted"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time

Pros

NONE unless your into being a full time employee and ghosted.

Cons

Unprofessional and rude behavior. Reporting event to the Labor Board and DOJ

Advice to Management

Ghosting employees is less than professional. You may want to replace your senior management who evidently have no processes in place.

May 10, 2018

10. "Good company overall"

Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Senior Accountant in Nashville, TN

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They generally treat you well. Several staff parties, meals provided occasionally during month-end close. 401k match, along with other benefits.

Cons

Work quality not always reviewed as opposed to hours worked.

Advice to Management

Keep at it, but look more into work quality that hours on the job.

Apr 3, 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value all of our employee’s feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it... More