Correct Care Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Correct Care Solutions CEO Jorge Dominicis
Jorge Dominicis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • A little disorganized from the recent growth but upper management working hard to remedy the issues (in 13 reviews)

• They promise extra staff only to add even more work and to have to work short staffed (in 10 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"If you are looking for a life changing career, not just a job... join us."

Current Employee - Registered Nurse Manager in Bridgewater, MA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse Manager in Bridgewater, MA

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time

Pros

This company is making revolutionary changes in forensic and correctional medicine.

Cons

As with any kind of changes, it takes time, commitment and team work. There are still a few "nay-sayers" on board, but they are coming around and can see the benefits of the changes.

Advice to Management

I am honored to be a part of the team and I am amazed at the miracles that I see every day. It is my hope that we have raised the bar in the standard of care for all persons served.

Correct Care Solutions Response

Nov 9, 2017 – TA

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate and value your feedback.. We are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and it is through your valuable... More

2. "A great place to work and grow......"

Current Employee - Member of the Clinical Services Division in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Member of the Clinical Services Division in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Family atmosphere.
    True concern about employees.
    Excellent clinical care.
    Employees feel truly appreciated.
    Huge safety net of corporate resources.

Cons

Every company has its cons but I believe CCS has no more (likely less) than any other company of its size or with such a growth history. CCS has expected, normal growing pains but nothing that should prevent anyone from joining the team!

Advice to Management

Stay the course!

3. "I love working at CCS!"

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

CCS is a fast growing company that pays real attention to its patients, its people and its partners. The people with whom I work at the sites are fantastic! There is a lot of working together and the people are committed to their work. Management cares about its people, too. Because the company is growing, there are lots of opportunities to move and to advance. The pay and benefits are good, too. The sites get lots of attention from the corporate office team. There is a lot of support. I have worked for the company for 5 years and plan to go nowhere. The work that I have gotten to do is like none other at my former companies, I feel challenged and proud of what I am able to accomplish there.

Cons

No company is perfect and CCS is no exception. The training program needs improvement and I understand that this is being worked on ... which is good.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

4. "Phenomenal Growth Opportunities.... If You’re Willing to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Patient Care is first priority
    - Employees actually do come first and without question matter, with each decision from the top down
    - Leaders with integrity and morals of conviction to doing the right thing
    - Instill that working hard is just what we do, but when the time for play comes, play as equally hard and genuinely have fun with this family of co-workers

Cons

If you are afraid to think outside the box, this is not the place for you to work

Advice to Management

Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things

5. "Growth and structured environment"

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Teamwork and staff development . Always feel at home at work.

Cons

We always have room for growth ,but for the most part we have a good company

Advice to Management

none

"Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

CCS is a growing company with a bright future. There are many opportunities for professionals who are willing to work and who desire to make a difference.

Cons

Correctional Healthcare is a challenging industry that sometimes requires a selfless attitude. If you're looking for an "easy job," then this is not the job you're looking for.

Advice to Management

Senior Management has established a strong culture and has a bold vision for the future. My advice is to work very hard to not lose sight of the culture when pursuing the vision. If CCS sticks to its core values, it will continue to be successful.

"I feel valued and supported."

Current Employee - Health Services Administrator in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Health Services Administrator in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The development, structure and function of this company is definitely something to be proud of. I am a former employee of Corizon (Va DOC) and yes, for the most part, we all do the same job. Each contract follows a similar suit, however, surveys show it's not always the work that leads to an employee's happiness. More often than not, it is who you work for. CCS is different and I believe that is intentional.
    The very individuals that laid the foundation never lost sight of what makes this company different. As an employee, I feel valued and find myself surrounded by people who genuinely care about other people regardless of who they are or what background they have emerged from. This is key and the support I have with my RVP, RM and the CIO who as busy as they are, continue to be available on a moments notice, is amazing. As leaders, their involvement in their relationships and the closeness of their interactions with us is phenomenal.
    One would assume this was a small company, and what is even more shocking is how it has retained the same objective and mission through all of its evolution. What I have learned from working for such a great company is that you do not have to stop being connected and closely involved just because you expand and become increasingly occupied. You just need to place people that understand the importance of connectivity, availability and involvement and strategically place them throughout. CCS has done just that. Managers are trained how to find and hire great people. That is what sets CCS above the rest, in my opinion. This is not a "warm body" company like many others who just want the job done. We have held positions open searching for the "right one" and I believe that is the way it should be. I am happy to be here and feel honored to have been chosen as one of their leaders.

Cons

Correctional healthcare is challenging and ever changing. That can be tiresome and requires a significant amount of dedication to withstand the pressure you will face.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your employees and your employees will continue to support you.

8. "Great Company, Treats employees with respect."

Current Employee - IT Support in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - IT Support in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've worked for CCS over 10 years, the company treats employees superbly. CCS asks a lot from its people but the amount of team work and support is second to none.

Cons

Long hours from time to time.

9. "Review"

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Greeley, CO
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Greeley, CO

I worked at Correct Care Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, great continuing education opportunities

Cons

Skills check off mandatory

Advice to Management

Nothing

"LPN"

Current Employee - Receiving Nurse in Land O' Lakes, FL
    Current Employee - Receiving Nurse in Land O' Lakes, FL

I have been working at Correct Care Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

Great schedule, and work environment. Benefits and paid time off are better than most of the competition.

Cons

I can honestly say I don't have any.