Found 152 of over 184 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most of the people here are nice.." (in 16 reviews)
- "Resume builder and cool coworkers" (in 7 reviews)
- "Great employee discount and benefits!" (in 6 reviews)
- "It helps when you have a good manager who believes in you and wants growth for you." (in 5 reviews)
- "Great work life Balance for all." (in 5 reviews)
- "No one says no to her, and upper management generally is disconnected from the people who are knee" (in 9 reviews)
- "Low pay when compared to similar jobs throughout the industry." (in 8 reviews)
- "They will NOT increase your current salary in order to bring over superstars from the competition." (in 7 reviews)
- "CEO and COO create the negative culture." (in 6 reviews)
- "Management constantly lies to employees." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Corsair and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Sep 20, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Most of these may no longer be true, but you could get free hardware pretty easily at one time, and there's profit share of 10% when they decide to do it. Maybe if you really need a place to start, but leave before 3 years is up. I really really wish I could say more nice things about this place.
CEO and COO detached from reality, being served by middle managers who kiss up and kick down, double standards all over the place in how they treat employees. The biggest issue though, they have really lost their heart and have no empathy for their employees. There was good people there, mostly, not so much anymore. It's a much colder atmosphere now. They are notoriously cheap. There's also very few people of color working there, and they union bust.6
- 2.0Nov 30, 2023Senior Marketing ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsMountain View, CA
Great product discounts. Great colleagues.
Layoffs are stealthy. They'll come for you when you least expect it.
- 1.0Nov 8, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeHahatonka, MO
People are nice. Good benefits.
Ive been promoted multiple times in the past 5 years and never received more than a 3% raise. Absolutely ridiculous. Barely can afford the region
- 1.0Oct 3, 2023ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMountain View, CA
The premium end of their product lines were solid.
No defined roles. Taiwan team didn't receive enough credit for their talent. You can tell senior leadership stays for the cash grab. The company is ran like no one is in charge, and the company vibe always felt like everyone feared they were about to get sacked.3
- 2.0Aug 2, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMilpitas, CA
- Products are great - Work is rewarding, lots to optimize and do - Teammates are excellent, lots of passionate people
- Constant reorgs - High turnover - Work/life balance - Sense of security6
- 1.0Aug 23, 2023RMA ProcessorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDuluth, GA
Cool coworkers. They’re the only thing that kept me there.
Management is corrupt and favoritism runs rampant. No pay increases no matter how many peoples jobs you are forced to do (unless you are your supervisors favorite). Instead of hiring help they make you absorb jobs when people quit. HR is a joke. They would rather lose 100 hard working employees than get rid of 1 toxic supervisor. They recently laid off about 15 people in front of everyone, mostly older employees that had been there 10+ years. HR walked through the warehouse and picked people from their stations and walked them out like criminals. Stay far away.4
- 1.0Oct 5, 2023Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Remote work is available for some positions
Management constantly lies to employees. Raises may be years apart, and are significantly less than inflation.3
Corsair Reviews FAQs
Corsair has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 184 reviews left anonymously by employees. 45% of employees would recommend working at Corsair to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -20% over the last 12 months.
45% of Corsair employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Corsair 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.