Cosabella Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Cosabella full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, really help you grow, awesome HR department that really cares about you both personally and professionally, open to newness and change, great feeling of openness with the company -- they have a true open door policy.

I am not sure why the other review is so negative, I do not feel this way about the company at all. There has been a restructuring in the company to help it evolve in a more digital space, but those positions have given room for more people to be hired in other areas -- it has also given lots of room for others to grow.

The picture painted of the family is unfair, they are all passionate, dedicated and smart people who are very inspiring and care about the employees. They are one of the main reasons i took the position here. I love to be around stimulating people who constantly challenge people to be the best they can be.

I have been with the company for a few years now and have grown leaps and bounds both personally and professionally.

Cons

The company is very motivated and ambitious so things can become very fast-paced. This isn't exactly a con to me, I actually prefer the pace, but I could see how it could be hard for some people to operate in that type of environment.

Advice to Management

Based on the other review, perhaps we could all be better at communicating and trying to understand how certain things could be misinterpreted.

"#metoo applies here"

I have been working at Cosabella full-time

Pros

Good healthcare better than most for children coverage (why I stay)

Cons

Noting is done to help our concerns

Advice to Management

CEO said hurtful things to females, to scared to tell HR I need this job. He has no time for team, just bullies us around. A very mean person unless you are a model......

"Miserable place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Pros

Close from home, Starbucks nearby. Decent healthcare

Cons

CEO says he cares about employees but where was this when a new mom returned from maternity leave and was then laid off for someone younger (I wonder why....). Truth is he cares in public and but in private insults team. He has luxury life but for employees the layoffs continue, company sales and morale very low. Brand was once the best, but now mostly found at discount stores. Job security is to make CEO feel special and important, you will then be OK. Superficiel

Advice to Management

Change CEO before company closes... Takes credit for the good (not much these days), but points fingers and blames team when things are bad.

"Misleading from the start"

Former Employee - Assistant in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Assistant in Miami, FL

I worked at Cosabella full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Family is nice and very welcome. Good discount on product that make in Italy. Great ideas but bad executing of idea.

Cons

No time off until work a full year. Really? Don't get sick. At least for a year. Be up front about that when you interview and no one will accept position. No raises, ever. When managers try to get subordinates promoted, the answer is "not in the budget; they should be happy they have a job". Wow. That is what they think of their employees. And then go to Europe on vacations Real joke

Advice to Management

Who want to hire and train people and teach them and look them in the eye knowing they will never get a raise. Not for cost of living or nothing.

"used to be great"

I have been working at Cosabella full-time

Pros

ok benefits, good way to learn about smaller fashion

Cons

if you are not part of family, you are ignored. company say they are on "hard times" and lay off a lot of people (like people there for long time) but then "ceo" (son of owner) go on long vacations like europe and has expensive taste. best people have left, business is bad. HR is a joke, only agree with family and never support employee.

Advice to Management

let real professional people run company

6. "Learning experience"

Pros

Small company, great benefits , your learning the business with everyone else.

Cons

Work on holiday, no time and a half

Advice to Management

Listen to all employees