Cosentino North America Reviews | Glassdoor

Eduardo Cosentino

"EHS Specialist"

Former Employee - EHS Specialist in Coral Gables, FL

I worked at Cosentino North America full-time

Pros

Great people to work with, freedom to work and no micro management for this position.

Cons

Too many restrictions given from the CEO and not very helpful.

Advice to Management

Take care of the employees better.

Cosentino North America2017-07-06

October 20, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. At Cosentino, Safety is our number one priority. We strive to ensure the work environment and working conditions are safe and secure for our employees.

"Commercial Sales Manager"

Former Employee - Commercial Sales Manager in Phila, PA

I worked at Cosentino North America full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Excellent product, name brand, cutting edge technology with product advancement.

Cons

Let your people sell! The Salesforce CRM is used for nothing more than a micromanagement tool. This has become a task driven company with no focus or direction other than completing your tasks in Salesforce. If you let the sales people go out and actually "sell" product and give them incentive based on sales dollars alone the incentive will be there to work harder than you can imagine.

Advice to Management

Create a commission based structure that is paid on a monthly basis instead of some convoluted DPO "bonus" structure that changes every quarter. With the current plan you have in place it does nothing more than frustrate people and forces them to put garbage information into the system just to hit the DPO numbers. Would you not rather see solid information based on people actually selling instead of a bunch of BS just...

Cosentino North America2017-07-08

November 9, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. Cosentino strives to provide the top technology for its employees in order to assist them with achieving their individual and team-oriented goals. Likewise, Cosentino's compensation policy is implemented world-wide for all its employees with the ...

3. "Great Manger, Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time

Pros

The manager is great and works with you, its a team environment.

Cons

Lots of work to do.

Cosentino North America2017-06-04

October 20, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback, and being part of the Cosentino Family.

4. "Warehouse"

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cosentino North America for more than 4 years

Pros

The work environment and management is relaxed. There is no one breathing behind your back. Your able to know what needs to get done on a daily basis and just do it without a problem. Work flows naturally and steady. Occasional rush periods but not often.

Cons

The wages offered doesn't feel competitive nor fair

Cosentino North America2017-05-22

June 23, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We put an immense amount of trust in our employees and we thank you for being a part of the Cosentino Family!

5. "Great Company - Large but nimble"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time

Pros

great benefits, flexible hours (for outside sales), company car, great coworkers, easily adapts to changes in marketplace (especially for a large company), lots of control on the local level.

Cons

very nimble company. i enjoy the quick reactions to the marketplace, but if you don't like change that would be very frustrating. lots of paperwork and processes, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's annoying.

Cosentino North America2017-05-17

June 23, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. Understand and adapting oneself with flexibility to new or changeable situations and keeping a positive attitude facing adversity is a core piece of our DNA.

"Architect & Design Sales Manager"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time

Pros

Cosentino provides various tools to market products, benefits are average with health, vision, and dental included. Matching 401K (with a max match) with 3 year vesting. Co-workers are supportive, SalesForce is a great tool to organize and plan work flow and manage projects. Provides Company Car.

Cons

Management micro-manages, Objectives change frequently, Corporate Objectives do not match Sales Objectives High Task Orientation rather than Objectivity Not enough product training

Cosentino North America2017-05-03

June 23, 2017Company Representative

Cosentino strives to ensure our employees are well supported and have the appropriate benefits, education and tools necessary for success. Thank you for your candid feedback.

7. "Happy to be HOME!"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

I spent 10 years' with my previous employer and it took me nearly 6 months to find a company worth making that commitment to again. I am so grateful to have found Cosentino! Leadership is flexible, supportive and innovative - they walk the walk! I am wildly impressed with the adaptability, from the top down, with a company of this size. They support a work/home life balance. I highly recommend you watch the DNA...

Cons

I am absolutely thrilled to be with Cosentino - with the open door policy, it is hard to think of a downside... If things are not working management is open to a conversation around doing things different.

Advice to Management

Never change you willingness to change! Your adaptability and flexibility are greatly appreciated!

Cosentino North America2017-04-17

June 23, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for being a part of the Cosentino Family!

"Excited for the future, but difficult"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Keeps you on your toes. Good people working at Corporate. They care about quality of products and customer service.

Cons

Exhausting fast pace. Although it makes it interesting to come to work, it is constant. No work life balance. Also, corporate is moving from Houston to Miami and it is overwhelming the work that needs to be done. Many employees are choosing to stay in Houston, therefore a lot of gaps in coverage.

Advice to Management

Senior management needs to lead by example and not work nights and weekends to have some work life balance. Slowing down will not have the company crumble. Im sure it will help if we do slow down just a tad, more employees would stay.

Cosentino North America2017-04-15

June 23, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the effort of all our employees, especially during this challenging transition from Houston to Miami. As all the feedback we receive, it'll be shared with the Leadership Team.

"Excellent Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family atmosphere, collaborative and supportive work environment that is challenging and rewarding to work for.

Cons

not for those who aren't adaptive and geared for fast paced at times

Advice to Management

just continue the same level of support, understanding and team style approach

Cosentino North America2017-03-06

March 31, 2017Company Representative

We appreciate your positive feedback! We take great pride in the support of all members of the Cosentino family!

10. "Excellent Company!"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time

Pros

The company embraces growth and new ideas. You need to be able to think of your feet and have a high adaptability to change.

Cons

Sometimes we need more structure and guidelines, but we are working in implementing them

Advice to Management

Let's keep up the good work! We are on the right track!

Cosentino North America2017-03-09

March 31, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your time and recommendations. Streamlining processes and improving guidelines is a constant focus for all at Cosentino.

Found 86 reviews