Cosentino North America "fast pace" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cosentino North America Employee Reviews about "fast pace"

Found 86 reviews

3.4
Eduardo Cosentino
Pros
Cons
  • "I can see how the fast pace can be frustrating when you want to master your job and it can feel overwhelming at times but I rather be busy than bored(in 5 reviews)

• "Only Spaniards holding highest positions at North American corporate office(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "fast pace"

Return to all Reviews

"A&D Sales Manager"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Teamwork, dynamism, amazing innovative company, multicultural environment, great opportunities!

Cons

Fast pace environment, not suitable for someone who is looking for a 9-5pm job.

Cosentino North America2018-02-14
  2. "Great Career"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

-Career Advancement -Internal Promotion Opportunity -Competitive Pay Scale -Global approach -Opportunity to travel -Good culture

Cons

-Competitive -Fast Paced environment -Directives change quickly

Cosentino North America2018-01-30

April 12, 2018Company Representative

Thank you for dedication to the company! We are grateful for your service.

"Excited for the future, but difficult"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Keeps you on your toes. Good people working at Corporate. They care about quality of products and customer service.

Cons

Exhausting fast pace. Although it makes it interesting to come to work, it is constant. No work life balance. Also, corporate is moving from Houston to Miami and it is overwhelming the work that needs to be done. Many employees are choosing to stay in Houston, therefore a lot of gaps in coverage.

Advice to Management

Senior management needs to lead by example and not work nights and weekends to have some work life balance. Slowing down will not have the company crumble. Im sure it will help if we do slow down just a tad, more employees would stay.

Cosentino North America2017-04-15

June 23, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the effort of all our employees, especially during this challenging transition from Houston to Miami. As all the feedback we receive, it'll be shared with the Leadership Team.

"Excellent Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family atmosphere, collaborative and supportive work environment that is challenging and rewarding to work for.

Cons

not for those who aren't adaptive and geared for fast paced at times

Advice to Management

just continue the same level of support, understanding and team style approach

Cosentino North America2017-03-06

March 31, 2017Company Representative

We appreciate your positive feedback! We take great pride in the support of all members of the Cosentino family!

5. "What you make of it"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Cosentino North America

Pros

Cosentino is a very busy atmosphere. There are constantly new things to look forward to and every day is a new challenge. I also enjoy the people I work with. I feel the pay and benefits are very fair. It seems like there is a lot of promotion from within but I haven't experienced that yet.

Cons

I can see how the fast pace can be frustrating when you want to master your job and it can feel overwhelming at times but I rather be busy than bored. If you let the workload get to you the work/life balance aspect can seem daunting. Steer clear of the petty drama.

Advice to Management

Value the good contributors to your teams and make it known that you are appreciative. Set goals and clearly outline how to achieve them.

Cosentino North America2016-07-29

August 5, 2016Company Representative

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear your positive comments and your suggestions for improvements provide us opportunity for growth. Some of your observations are related to our "Cosentino DNA" which include qualities like Team Building, Passion ...

Found 86 reviews