Cosentino North America "good benefits" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cosentino North America Employee Reviews about "good benefits"

Found 86 reviews

3.4
Eduardo Cosentino
Pros
Cons
  • "I can see how the fast pace can be frustrating when you want to master your job and it can feel overwhelming at times but I rather be busy than bored(in 5 reviews)

• "Only Spaniards holding highest positions at North American corporate office(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "good benefits"

Return to all Reviews

"Don't work here"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

good same-level co-workers; good benefits.

Cons

turnover is above 33%; poor support; back-stabbing; poor company culture; poor management - they really don't know what they're doing.

Cosentino North America2018-10-23

December 10, 2018Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. Cosentino is a family owned company that cares about our employees. In the last years our growth was significant, and our teams are more and more stable than they have been. We strive to make our organization a place where our employees feel listened ...

2. "Cosentino"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Good people to work for and with. very good benefits. Car, laptop, Ipad, phone. they give us the tools we need to compete.

Cons

Turn over. Loosing so many good people. not having samples for new products until well after the launch.

Advice to Management

reward loyalty.

Cosentino North America2018-01-31

April 12, 2018Company Representative

Thank you for your review and for noting the company's benefits. At Cosentino, we believe our people are the heart of the company. We continuously strive to train and promote our own employees to encourage and support their growth and potential.

3. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fairfield, NJ

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Infinite Career Opportunity! Great work schedule. Not too much pressure on you with your day to day tasks. Great team atmosphere. Support team is very helpful. Pay is good. Benefits are good. You get a vehicle to complete your daily tasks.

Cons

Uncoordinated with marketing launches and materials. Pulled in many directions from higher ups with tasks and objectives.

Advice to Management

Communication could be worked on when there are issues.

Cosentino North America2018-01-31

April 12, 2018Company Representative

Thank you for your review and for detailing the benefits the company offers . Cosentino is proud to say that it is constantly growing. Given such growth, many tasks and projects are launched in order to support the changes that follow.

Found 86 reviews