Cosentino North America "good people" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cosentino North America Employee Reviews about "good people"

Found 86 reviews

3.4
Eduardo Cosentino
Pros
Cons
  • "I can see how the fast pace can be frustrating when you want to master your job and it can feel overwhelming at times but I rather be busy than bored(in 5 reviews)

• "Only Spaniards holding highest positions at North American corporate office(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "good people"

Return to all Reviews

"Was Part Of The Management Team"

Former Employee - Former Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Cosentino North America full-time

Pros

They treated me well on my way out. There are a few really good people in the management team in both North America and Spain.

Cons

Unfortunately, the Cosentino family have their favorites, and many of these people know how to manipulate that position of favoritism. So there are many people in the company that treat people above them one way, and use the people below them as if they know it has no consequences. This applies to people in all levels that have "close ties" with the family members.

Advice to Management

For those who want a stable, productive workforce, it would benefit you to have the company administer completely confidential, 3rd party 360 type evaluations of all of the managers. There are good bones to this company and the father and daughter seem to want to make a truly great company. Someone needs to root out the people who take advantage of their position with the family, and this company could be a great company...

Cosentino North America2018-12-12

January 11, 2019Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. This company depends on honest and hardworking people to achieve its goals. In fact, that is part of Cosentino's DNA. We will share your concerns with the Management Team.

2. "Cosentino"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Good people to work for and with. very good benefits. Car, laptop, Ipad, phone. they give us the tools we need to compete.

Cons

Turn over. Loosing so many good people. not having samples for new products until well after the launch.

Advice to Management

reward loyalty.

Cosentino North America2018-01-31

April 12, 2018Company Representative

Thank you for your review and for noting the company's benefits. At Cosentino, we believe our people are the heart of the company. We continuously strive to train and promote our own employees to encourage and support their growth and potential.

"Excited for the future, but difficult"

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Keeps you on your toes. Good people working at Corporate. They care about quality of products and customer service.

Cons

Exhausting fast pace. Although it makes it interesting to come to work, it is constant. No work life balance. Also, corporate is moving from Houston to Miami and it is overwhelming the work that needs to be done. Many employees are choosing to stay in Houston, therefore a lot of gaps in coverage.

Advice to Management

Senior management needs to lead by example and not work nights and weekends to have some work life balance. Slowing down will not have the company crumble. Im sure it will help if we do slow down just a tad, more employees would stay.

Cosentino North America2017-04-15

June 23, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the effort of all our employees, especially during this challenging transition from Houston to Miami. As all the feedback we receive, it'll be shared with the Leadership Team.

"Accounting staff"

I have been working at Cosentino North America

Pros

Not found one- the spaniar are good people. They work like slaves. Long hours-with management trying to save every penny on your benefits

Cons

Very cheap and treat you like an slave

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better-they are your best assets

Cosentino North America2013-02-16