Cosentino North America "management team" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cosentino North America Employee Reviews about "management team"

Found 86 reviews

3.4
Eduardo Cosentino
Pros
Cons
  • "I can see how the fast pace can be frustrating when you want to master your job and it can feel overwhelming at times but I rather be busy than bored(in 5 reviews)

• "Only Spaniards holding highest positions at North American corporate office(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "management team"

Return to all Reviews

"Was Part Of The Management Team"

Former Employee - Former Manager in Houston, TX

I worked at Cosentino North America full-time

Pros

They treated me well on my way out. There are a few really good people in the management team in both North America and Spain.

Cons

Unfortunately, the Cosentino family have their favorites, and many of these people know how to manipulate that position of favoritism. So there are many people in the company that treat people above them one way, and use the people below them as if they know it has no consequences. This applies to people in all levels that have "close ties" with the family members.

Advice to Management

For those who want a stable, productive workforce, it would benefit you to have the company administer completely confidential, 3rd party 360 type evaluations of all of the managers. There are good bones to this company and the father and daughter seem to want to make a truly great company. Someone needs to root out the people who take advantage of their position with the family, and this company could be a great company...

Cosentino North America2018-12-12

January 11, 2019Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. This company depends on honest and hardworking people to achieve its goals. In fact, that is part of Cosentino's DNA. We will share your concerns with the Management Team.

"Room to advance - TAMPA"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Cosentino North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family run company that offers a work/life balance. Opportunity for advancement is only limited by you. As long as your willing and able to learn, they are willing to train you. Flexible, great pay, benefits, great management team, and excellent training program. Training program offers different platforms to meet anyone's learning capabilities (online/in-person/hands-on/webinars). New Hires are also sent to HQ...

Cons

None that i can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

None

Cosentino North America2017-11-13

December 1, 2017Company Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have you as part of our team!

3. "Account Manager"

I have been working at Cosentino North America

Pros

Innovative company that promotes independence along with a supportive management team.

Cons

Very busy work days with not enough time to get everything done.

Advice to Management

Hire more people so employees aren't spread so thin.

Cosentino North America2016-10-06

October 7, 2016Corporate Representative

We appreciate your valuable feedback and your daily contributions and efforts on behalf of Cosentino! We are hopeful to see the continued growth of our company.

Found 86 reviews