Cosmic Development Serbia Reviews
37% would recommend to a friend
(5 total reviews)
Found 5 of over 25 reviews
Updated Jan 22, 2019
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Cosmic Development? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cosmic Development employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- 5.0Aug 16, 2018Social Media ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Great atmosphere, relaxing time, one big happy family ready to work for the same goal.
We want free lunch, not only beer.
- 3.0Oct 12, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Nice projects, nice people. Friendly and willing to help. Very nice office location. Very competitive salary. Game room with fussball, darts and massage chair. Genuinely a nice place to work.
Management's quality declined over time. Loud because of people playing darts and fussball. Lots of people quit recently and there were some cases of people being fired, which made the atmosphere weird.
- 1.0Jan 22, 2019Social Media SpecialistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
There are no pros. Even cool people start losing their mind after a while,
A self-obsessed boss who is favorizing male over female employees. An HR person is her best friend, so you can't complain. The two of them diminish all others, take free days as they wish, yell without a reason, and generally make you feel horrible.5
- 1.0Oct 17, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Few things, colleagues, team buildings, cool atmosphere
New COO. Unprofessional, very selfish, ignorant, rude and not interested in any job position and project. Only when it comes to a problem, she is here to give a lecture with a lack of information.
- 2.0Nov 10, 2017Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Fun people to work with.
Working simultaneously on multiple project that can be really stressful.