Found 1,549 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and keen to hire people who will help develop the company" (in 135 reviews)
- "Good benefits (although Ive heard in other locations you get more and more benefits compared to Amsterdam)" (in 106 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and flexibility." (in 51 reviews)
- "Good culture, care about the employees, despite sales performance always caring about the team and how they can succeed." (in 47 reviews)
- "good pay and conditions in the company" (in 39 reviews)
- "Management is POOR!" (in 92 reviews)
- "No leadership what so ever." (in 52 reviews)
- "Low salaries in the industry" (in 43 reviews)
- "No training or onboarding process" (in 34 reviews)
- "When your managers are also burnt out, the planners will stop saying anything because they know nothing can be done." (in 32 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coty and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 22, 2023DesignerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Great benefits, flexible, people are awesome
Disorganization across teams but always working together to make it better. Work life balance could be better!
Coty Reviews FAQs
Coty has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 2,563 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Coty to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
68% of Coty employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coty 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.