The latest conversations about Healthcare
I loved my job for the first 2 years and never would imagine that I am writing this today. The small company became successful that they grew too fast and became a corporate monster. I had amazing working relationships will all who started this company but now, due to corporate hierarchy, I can only speak with my immediate supervisor. She is new to the company and we do not seem to like each other. I have learned that I am not made to be in a corporate setting. Anyone else feel that way?
Got a burning question about Counsyl? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Counsyl employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are smart an innovative." (in 27 reviews)
- "Good benefits for a lab job" (in 11 reviews)
- "The culture and the brilliant people are the best selling point of this company, and I learned a lot along the way in my four year tenure." (in 5 reviews)
- "You have the ability to have your voice heard, and the team is always open to constructive criticism and pushing in the right direction." (in 4 reviews)
- "Care about employees and doing what is right" (in 4 reviews)
- "Management completely lacks any understanding of day" (in 7 reviews)
- "They are there but not all managers are committed to more than just filling out a document and sending back." (in 3 reviews)
- "This took the majority of Counsyl employees by surprise and has seriously affected the morale in a negative way." (in 3 reviews)
- "Upper management is tone deaf when it comes to needs of the field." (in 2 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Counsyl and is not affected by filters.
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 110 of over 111 reviews
Updated Apr 13, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Counsyl Reviews FAQs
Counsyl has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 111 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Counsyl to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
63% of Counsyl employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Counsyl 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.