Countrywide KB Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

1. "buyer beware!"

Former Employee - Team Manager in Orlando, KY
    Former Employee - Team Manager in Orlando, KY

Pros

opportunity for advancement was very strong however politics plays a huge role in advancement decisions

Cons

demanding account and business relationship is very one sided. the "partnership" is lacking in that KB is extremely demanding and does it's either their way or the "highway"

Advice to Management

more respectful treatment to their employees and greater adherance to loan program guidelines. they need to build better employee morale. senior management is distant and hardly ever on site.

2. "Illegal Lending Practices and Abuse of Employees Encouraged"

Former Employee - Grunt in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Grunt in Houston, TX

Pros

There are no good reasons.

Cons

Hurricane Ike came through 9/11/08. We were required to come back to work immediately. They said we were not, but we knew better. We were not allowed to take time off that month except for certain favorite employees. We were required to work full time all weekends plus overtime Mon thru Fri. This was due to federal government newly passed laws eliminating down payment assistance effective 10/1. They wanted all loans with DPA finished by 9/30. Three days later on 10/3 they laid off several people. Some of these people were with me until midnight on 9/30. On 11/3 more layoffs. On 12/3 they announced they were closing the office.

Users and abusers.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better.