KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Coursera Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Sep 29, 2022

Found 1 of over 341 reviews

3.9
Coursera CEO Jeff Maggioncalda
Jeff Maggioncalda

What people are saying about Coursera

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Coursera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee

A great place to jumpstart a career.

Feb 20, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Widely accessible opportunities to gain visibility and work with upper management on projects catered to personal interests, co-workers are generally very kind.

Cons

Work life balance feels unsustainable at times, non-engineers have a slight air of entitlement and culture feels skewed to their benefit. Values feel watered-down and a stretch.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 Reviews

Popular Careers with Coursera Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Coursera? Share Your Experiences

Coursera Careers

Cover image for Coursera

We believe learning is the source of human progress, so our teams work together—and with the best institutions—to bring affordable...More

• Benefits and perks

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

593 days ago

Company News
We’re excited to welcome Howard University, a historically Black college and university with a distinguished legacy to the Coursera platform! Read the announcement from Coursera's Chief Content Officer, Betty Vandenbosch, to learn about the courses Howard will be launching on our platform later this year.
Shared image - Coursera partners with Howard University, expands social justice content, and collaborates with Facebook to offer scholarships to Black learners | Coursera Blog
glassdoor.com

605 days ago

Company News
We believe that learning is the source of human progress, and that Coursera and our community can play a vital role in rebuilding a more inclusive and sustainable economy. That’s why we’re proud to announce that Coursera has received B Corp Certification from B Lab, an independent non-profit organization, for meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We’ve also modified our corporate charter to become a Public Benefit Corporation. This means we now have a duty not only to our shareholders, but to also make a positive impact on society more broadly as we continue our efforts to reduce barriers to world-class education.
Shared image - Coursera Receives B Corp™ Certification | Coursera Blog
Coursera Receives B Corp™ Certification | Coursera Blog
glassdoor.com

Coursera Photos

+ Add Photo
Coursera photo of: Shantelle works with universities to bring courses and degrees to millions of learners
Coursera photo of: In the Toronto office
Coursera photo of: In conversation with Kim Caldbeck, CMO, during Make-a-thon in April 2018
Coursera photo of: Twice-a-year Make-a-thon weeks include dedicated time to work on big ideas, social events hosted by Courserians, and surprise treats throughout the day.
Coursera photo of: Jason, Corporate Strategy Manager, hosts a joke-writing workshop for colleagues during a recent Make-a-thon
Coursera photo of: Rob and Alex demonstrate a fun way to have a quick stand-up meeting
Coursera photo of: Join Coursera to become part of an awesome community that's committed to serving the world — and one another

Expert Career Advice