Covelo Group Reviews
80% would recommend to a friend
(168 total reviews)
92% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good people and always willing to help" (in 8 reviews)
- "great coworkers" (in 6 reviews)
- "Communication was always good and my recruiter always contacted me if there were more shifts available and tried to get me as much work as possible." (in 6 reviews)
- "Great opportunity to get hired onto a full time position at UCSF if you are a top performer." (in 5 reviews)
- "3. Awesome recruiter staff always looking to help out." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Covelo Group and is not affected by filters.
Found 168 of over 225 reviews
Updated Oct 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 10, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Great culture with much support to assist recruiters.
Very little ability to hold clients accountable which causes delays in hiring candidates.
- 5.0Oct 6, 2023Practice Coordinator IIICurrent Employee, less than 1 year
It was really nice working with Covelo, especially with Alia as my recruiter. Alia was really great to work with and made my process go by smoothly. I was able to become a permanent employee and I could always communicate with Alia about everything. Thank you for everything, I went from Temp to permanent at my location.
There was nothing to be said from my experience.
- 3.0Sep 7, 2023Para EducatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPasadena, CA
I got my foot in the door it’s a good start
They don’t put into writing how many hours a week I’m going to work and what are the next steps to a raise or promotion in 6-12 months
- 2.0Jul 28, 2023Senior RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Excellent environment and team to work with and had decent pay. Direct mgmt was super helpful and supportive.
High attrition. Layoffs left and right, corporate gave no communication about layoffs, and became a toxic environment cause you didn't know when you were next. Not stable for job security. Promised more contract markets but laid off regions instead.
- 4.0Jun 29, 2023Healthcare RecruiterFormer EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
Great place to get foot in the door with a great team dynamic and culture.
They are very KPI driven and micro manage.
- 5.0Apr 27, 2023PhlebotomistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLincoln, NE
Full time Great Communication Great Pay Schedule Can’t even explain all the pros this company has
I didn’t find them sooner!
- 5.0Feb 22, 2023PhelbotomistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSaint Paul, MN
I really have enjoyed working with Covelo as they have not only met my basic requirements (pay, location, and role) but they have gone above and beyond as to provide support and opportunity for growth. I specifically worked with Katie who did an awesome job of walking me through the ins and outs of the position and making sure it was something I genuinely wanted to do. It was nice to be able to get the full picture before making any decisions so that I know I am setting myself up for success and won't be back peddling later. I also have had some great interactions with other employees/employers, who have equally, been as helpful and knowledgeable.
So far so good! No complaints.
- 5.0Apr 28, 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearKansas City, MO
Lexi has been an absolute joy to work with!!! She has been prompt, thorough, and organized. She has provided pertinent information in a timely fashion. I recommend Lexi as a recruiter if you have any interest in becoming an employee for Community Blood Center!!!
There honestly are no negative things to discuss in regards to the recruitment process with Lexi Schenck!
- 5.0May 11, 2023PhlebotomistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearElmsford, NY
Working with everyone is seamless. Katie was the biggest help to me throughout my entire hiring process. She is so professional, yet makes you feel like a long time friend. I can't thank her enough!
No cons whatsoever everything was positive!
Covelo Group Reviews FAQs
Covelo Group has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 225 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Covelo Group to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
80% of Covelo Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Covelo Group 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.