KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Covelo Group Reviews

Updated May 4, 2022

Found 136 of over 186 reviews

3.9
Covelo Group Owner David Zowine (no image)
David Zowine

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

11h

an

Occupational Therapist

I’m a fairly new grad. Got licensed in January and started working in February. I moved across the state for this job taking my family with me. Now 4 months in it’s such a toxic environment. Unethical, unhealthy. I’m looking to apply to other places. Do I put this company on my resume to show I’ve been working since I graduated or is it worse to show I want to leave after only 4 months? Also, absolutely cannot have them contact my current job or use them as a reference. Put them or no?

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Covelo Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Love being part of Covelo Group

Apr 14, 2022 - Talent professional in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great managers Awesome coworkers Great opportunity for growth Assistance whenever needed Acknowledgement of hard work

Cons

Don't have anything to add here

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience! Employee feedback is extremely important to us.

2. 5.0

Work & feel like family with Covelo group

May 4, 2022 - PCT/CNA in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Covelo group for about a Year now. And i absolutely love thee expierence. I happen to have one of thee best recruiters Ever!!! Her Name is Nina Flight. She’s very professional, has much knowledge, approachable, punctual, if you get lucky to have Nina as a recruiter any issues you may have expect no stagulation from her. she’s on top of everything any issues she try’s her best to resolve . which you dnt find much of in this workforce world . in most cases employees are over looked. Nina is also very flexible n working with your schedule. Nina is an absolute GEM 💎 i even had some health issues that she was very attentive too... have even sent me flowers on occasions... if you’re looking for a Great agency to work COVELO group is highly recommended... i’ve talked a lot about Nina because i work with her the closes. however i have had encounters with other staff and administration with Covelo group and have always had thee best and most professional expierences... if you’re looking for a great agency it’s COVELO Group

Cons

just a couple more dollars lol

Marketing Manager

Thank you! We will be sure to pass your kind words on to Nina.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Awesome Recruiter

May 2, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve had the joy of working with Nina, a nursing recruiter and she has been absolutely amazing. Anytime I have a question or concern she is always there. If she doesn’t know the answer she finds out for me and gets back to me asap. She is an absolute joy to work with.

Cons

One of the downsides of Covelo group is the competence rates. I was hired during a peak of Covid and every other organization was paying staff a substantial amount more than what I was getting paid. Other than that they are a great company to work with.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your honest feedback!

4. 4.0

Great health temp agency

Apr 25, 2022 - Practice Coordinator II
    Business Outlook

Pros

- you have recruiters to guide you - easy process - does not take long to get FTE vs other agencies - weekly pay - strong ties with UCSF During my COVELO, I had 3 recruiters because the first two had moved jobs but all three were great. The transition was very easy and each recruiter communicated well with me and was very transparent. Kyle, Melanie and Alia were fantastic. I highly recommend this agency.

Cons

- low compensation Nothing else really. Just low pay until you get hired on as a FTE. The hours you hang to fulfill isn't that bad compared to other agencies. Just work hard and don't absent.

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your Covelo experience! We are glad our team was able to provide you with fantastic communication and transparency.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Alia, one of the best recruiters.

Apr 4, 2022 - Health Screener in Livermore, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of my positive experiences was working with Alia. She always made sure that I was okay and made sure that I was paid on time. She even answer any of my questions on her days off including holidays which was greatly appreciated. Covid site is no longer available but I did meet a lot of fantastic nurses and registers.

Cons

I did not experience any cons from working with Covelo

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We will be sure to pass your review on to Alia.

6. 5.0

Fantastic company

Mar 17, 2022 - PCT/CNA in Lakewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are a great company! The whole process went smoothly recruiters listen to you and give advice. I was especially pleased with DeAndre I felt like he listened to every question or concern I had and addressed them in a timely manner! I love working for them and can’t wait to put many years into a great company

Cons

There is none so far

Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Progressive and Fun

Apr 6, 2022 - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great starting Salary, Fully remote, and good teamwork

Cons

Depending on departments, slow placements and high turnover of candidates

Marketing Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent

Apr 23, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good stepping stone to gain experience in the recruiting industry.

Cons

Management is young and very clique esque

Marketing Manager

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. If interested, please reach out to our VP of Human Resources by emailing HR@covelogroup.com so we can better understand your management concerns.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company!

Oct 25, 2021 - Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The trainer is great and the onboarding process is smooth. The team always has your back and is filled with genuine people who you can always reach out to for help. You have the ability to work from home or go into the office if you want but not required. Working in healthcare during this time is busy and makes the day go by fast, plus, you are indirectly and directly helping people.

Cons

not a ton of benefits, but its 100% worth it and levels out in other ways.

10. 1.0

Work Experience

Dec 21, 2021 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good. Hospital Experience opportunity

Cons

👎 Not Supportive of new job placement or relocation

Marketing Manager

We're sorry to hear you have not had the best experience. We escalated your concerns to our VP of Human Resources and VP of Business Development. If interested, we ask that you please reach out to HR@covelogroup.com so we can better understand your concerns. At Covelo Group, we always strive to offer our employees the best possible work environment and do not tolerate harassment of any kind.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Reviews

Covelo Group Reviews FAQs

Covelo Group has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 186 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Covelo Group to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 17% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Covelo Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Covelo Group. This rating has improved by 41% over the last 12 months.

68% of Covelo Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Covelo Group 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Covelo Group to be career development, coworkers and the cons to be management, culture, benefits.

Popular Careers with Covelo Group Job Seekers