Coventry Health Care Reviews in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Coventry Health Care Salt Lake City Reviews

Salt Lake City, UT

4.9
Mark T. Bertolini

Pros
  • My favorite part about my position is that I was able to work from home (in 34 reviews)

• Work/life balance is a positive and flexible work hours plus tele-working (in 19 reviews)

Cons
  • The company is not as concerned about work-life balance as it should be (in 13 reviews)

• New policies were not always given in timely fashion to facilitate good customer service (in 7 reviews)

1. "CNA"

Current Employee - CNA in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - CNA in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Coventry Health Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This the best place to work for CNA job and we provide good take care for all residents.

Cons

I don't have anything to tell you about

"Coventry didn't deliver"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

healthcare industry relatively stable compared to others. Has been making recent attempts to become more rigorous and disciplined with regard to software development.

Cons

worked many long hours in overtime to then be laid off. management team not technical at all so made poor decisions that were shortsighted and had to be corrected at much greater expense down the road.

Advice to Management

with IT staff of over 2000, should pay much more attention to creating a technically superior shop. Management team needs to invest in training for rank and file as well as themselves to raise the bar.