Coveo Solutions Reviews
92% would recommend to a friend
(118 total reviews)
99% approve of CEO
Found 118 of over 222 reviews
Updated Nov 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coveo Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Nov 21, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMontreal, QC
- Most individual contributors are skilled, empathetic and intelligent people. - Offices in three locations: Montreal, Quebec, London
- Organizational changes are decided on and communicated so poorly that they generate more stress, anxiety and confusion than necessary. - No transparency into compensation and how it is determined - Retaining talent is not a priority and it's obvious by how they are callously handling people leaving, either voluntarily or involuntarily. - Senior leadership is outdated and clearly not up to date on modern leadership best practices, workplace experience considerations, DEI practices or even how to build a positive and accountable work culture. - Every team (Marketing, CS, Sales, etc) is scapegoated and blamed for what is the product's poor performance and abysmal user experience. - Sexism runs rampant, notably in the leadership team where sexist terminology is often used in team meetings and townhalls. - Out of an all white senior leadership team, only 15% are women. When challenged on the OBVIOUS lack of diversity, leaders, mostly middle-aged white men, bury their heads in the sand and pretend they've done the best they can to diversify their talent pool. - HR practices are outdated with performance reviews happen only once a year instead of continuously, an outdated employee engagement tool, no learning & development standards, no enablement objectives company-wide, no workplace etiquette standards2
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023Summer InternCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearQuebec, QC
You join a team and really feel part of it by the end of the internship.
Company product has many use cases, can be hard to wrap head around all of them.
- 2.0Nov 13, 2023Sr. DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMontreal, QC
Some pretty wonderful and talented people who work there.
Executive management is fickle. Creates a highly unstable environment.1
- 1.0Nov 12, 2023SalesCurrent EmployeeCanadian, TX
Some really smart and interesting people
A bit of nepotism. Some VPs and leaders who are grossly incompetent manage to keep going because nobody seem smart enough to understand the data.
- 5.0Oct 27, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMontreal, QC
- Interesting product, industry and challenges to overcome - Fair salaries - Good benefits - Hybrid Work
No real negatives for the time being
- 5.0Oct 10, 2023Staff EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Talented group of people - intelligent, friendly - from recruiter to director. Well run company. Well documented technical and HR processes. Good CI/CD, internal processes/tools. Minimal meetings and company-wide email communications.
Nothing major - few minor inconveniences in meeting times due to majority of workforce being located in EST and Europe.Coveo Solutions Response2w
Thank you for your positive feedback. We're pleased to hear you find our team talented and our company well-organized. Your recognition of our streamlined processes and minimal meetings is appreciated. We understand the time zone challenge and welcome any suggestions for improvement. Thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to continually enhancing your experience in our team.
- 4.0Aug 8, 2023StrategistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Great people to work with and great clients
There can be an expectation to work long hoursCoveo Solutions Response2mo
We appreciate your positive feedback regarding our wonderful team and valued clients! We understand your concern about the expectation of long working hours, and we take such feedback seriously. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance for our employees, and we will continue to focus on this aspect while ensuring we meet the needs of our clients effectively. If you have any further feedback or suggestions to share, please feel free to reach out. We appreciate your contributions to our organization and look forward to your continued success with us!
Coveo Solutions Reviews FAQs
Coveo Solutions has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 222 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Coveo Solutions to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
92% of Coveo Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coveo Solutions 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.