KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Healthcare

7h

a

Counselor

Just started a new job as an LMHC 7 weeks ago. It’s fee for service. Was told during the interview I’d have a full caseload always and have more stable clients. However, I’ve been getting at least 1 no show/cancel per day and found out that I don’t get paid for it unless the client pays. Now with these no show / late cancels, I have less clients and no new intakes are being put in my schedule even though I’ve alerted the intake dept several times. Is it bad I want to leave already?

5 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "salary is low(in 10 reviews)
  • "Ask why the Senior Manager of Employee Engagement left if really is the best place to work?(in 7 reviews)
  • "Pay is decent, but I would still categorize my compensation as average with market at best and not 'competitive.'(in 6 reviews)
  • "While gender/sexuality diversity was good at CMM specifically in engineering roles, racial diversity was not great.(in 4 reviews)
  • "You can bring up an issue with an immediate supervisor and it isn’t escalated anywhere because the immediate supervisor probably doesn’t know who would be the best person to speak to about an issue.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CoverMyMeds and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

CMM is still the best place to work

Oct 19, 2021 - Pod Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Something that is unique to CoverMyMeds is a culture that invests in people. Our people leaders, peers and senior leaders really do care about us as individuals and want to create a space where we can all thrive. I've been at CMM for 5 years and I've navigated MANY changes with this ever-growing company. Something that has yet to change is the importance of putting people first. We are an open work environment where feedback is always asked for and valued (which I had never experienced prior to working here), we go above and beyond to create opportunities for additional skill development AND we build teams that navigate tough challenges together.

Cons

CoverMyMeds (seriously) employs the best of the best, this creates a lot of competition within our workforce. The good news is, we value a culture of sharing and learning which means there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and for my fellow ambitious friends - this environment will fuel you. However, this means promotional opportunities will be competitive and you really have to do the work and grow as a professional to move up here.

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Flexibility and hard work are rewarded at CMM!

Apr 21, 2022 - Associate Data Analyst in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are internal opportunities everywhere. Close relationships with direct leadership. Great in-office amenities. Adaptive PTO. Opportunity to gain skills and experiences in other areas of the business. Fun and Inclusive work environment. A ton of resources and extra activities to connect with the CMM Community. Rewards hard work and getting a new position is not competitive.

Cons

There have been a lot of changes recently so there are some growing pains but nothing more than would be expected.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Love it

May 17, 2022 - Pod Lead in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great hours and flexibility great place to work

Cons

Not many cons honestly love the role

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 4.0

Case Manager

May 20, 2022 - Case Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility, independence, lots of opportunity

Cons

call heavy, constant changing workflow

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Fast Paced, but Rewarding

May 16, 2022 - Account Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment Work from home flexibility Ability to find a niche and learn the company

Cons

Call-center style at times can become tedious

6. 4.0

Agile Related

May 5, 2022 - Scrum Master
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is relatively easy to go through

Cons

No to many ads to delay the process.

7. 5.0

Solid Foundation

Apr 25, 2022 - Account Coordinator in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

A good place to start and build your career, very friendly atmosphere, everyone is always willing to help and connect.

Cons

Lots of competition for roles outside of Network and Patient Services (Support).

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

Apr 23, 2022 - Janitor/Cleaner in Levelland, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

Need better upper management overall

9. 3.0
    Former Employee

Depends on your expectations

Apr 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- There are still some nice perks like daily lunch in the office and “adaptable” PTO. - The late stages of the McKesson merger also brought higher pay to many roles. - You may have a good experience culturally but that depends very much on your team and your manager.

Cons

CMM is not the same company it used to be. That doesn’t mean it’s bad - just that different people will thrive here now. Some specific differences I’ve noticed: - it’s less competitive (interviews much easier now), but this is noticeable in the quality of work from new hires. - the best aspects of startup culture are mostly gone, but some of the worst linger (hectic workflows, cliquey-ness and favoritism, unchecked egos). - the corporate priorities, benefits, and culture that came with McKesson are extremely palpable but may not be as noticeable if it’s what you’re used to.

4 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Company

Apr 21, 2022 - Account Coordinator in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Better benefits, great culture, flexibility for work, room for growth, feel appreciated. Plus they offer breakfast and lunch if you are ever on campus. Helping employees be healthy, by setting up consultations with the gym trainer and nutritionist or taking a fitness class in-person or virtually.

Cons

Still in the construction phases, with constant changes happening on and around campus.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 629 Reviews

CoverMyMeds Reviews FAQs

CoverMyMeds has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 644 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at CoverMyMeds to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, CoverMyMeds employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at CoverMyMeds. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

74% of CoverMyMeds employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CoverMyMeds 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at CoverMyMeds to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be management, compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with CoverMyMeds Job Seekers