CoverMyMeds Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
  1. "Incredible Company"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have the freedom and resources to succeed, and the support to help me overcome obstacles and to grow with confidence

Cons

I don't have any cons

Advice to Management

Keep staying true to the mission to help patients get the medicine they need to live healthy lives

CoverMyMeds2019-10-12

"Great place to work with great benefits and freedom to contribute"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits at CoverMyMeds are absolutely phenomenal! It is great to work for a company who I feel compensates me for the value I bring to the team, but also places enough value in their employees to create a culture and atmosphere that makes people want to stay. Having a culinary team which provides breakfast and lunch each day along with a steady supply of snacks is a huge perk! The medical, dental and vision... benefits are also surprisingly good for being part of a large company.

Cons

The constant state of change is something you have to get used to at CoverMyMeds, but that comes with how we do business and what is necessary when a company is continually innovating and working to meet the needs of an evolving market.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-26
  3. "Great Company Culture"

Current Employee - Analyst in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work! CMM has created a culture that allows people to add value and grow as individuals, while still benefiting the organization. The great work they do can be attributed to the trust they put into their employees.

Cons

No cons at this time

Advice to Management

N/a

CoverMyMeds2019-09-26

"Truly Great People"

Current Employee - Management

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The people at CMM, in particular its senior leaders, care deeply about the company and about our mantra of being the Best Place to Work and Grow.

Cons

High-growth means we're always having to adapt; there's a learning curve in moving from a small organization to one that provides career opportunities for more than 1000 people.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on BPTW&G by making it "easy." It's easy to be BPTW when you're continually innovating and driving the results that make growth and opportunities for our colleagues inevitable. Focus on continuing our fantastic growth trajectory.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-23
  5. "Passion and Growth"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Culture is amazing -Coworkers are very smart and collaborative - Continually work on innovative work -Able to make a difference each and every day -See the results of the work you do -Opportunities for growth and new roles -Leaders have grown throughout the ranks of CoverMyMeds -Truly care about their employees and the leaders show that -Take time to develop each employee

Cons

-It is a fast paced environment which will take a certain person to be successful in -Not always complete direction causing you to be comfortable in a grey area -Communication through teams, this is a problem in all growing companies

Advice to Management

Continuing listening to and developing your top talent. Employees love to be here and the longer we can keep them here and happy the more successful this company will be.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-17
  6. "Best Place to Work & Grow in the US"

Current Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

What separates CMM from other companies within Central, Ohio and healthcare in general are the people. This is the most talented group of people one could ever wish to work with, and the reason we've been so successful the last 10 years is because our people don't have to pretend to be someone else when walking through the door; we're encouraged to live by our 'Be Yourself' core value. From the longest tenured... folks to those who started this morning, CMM gives a voice and seat at the table to everyone. The culture is genuine and inclusive which is backed by an executive team that lives by the mantra of scaling a workforce of 1,100+ leaders. Even after a decade of rocketship growth, we've successfully approached majority of our objectives and initiatives with an organic, DIY, uniquely CMM mentality. If you're on the fence about joining CoverMyMeds, just go for it. Come be a part of this amazing journey— you won't regret it.

Cons

Growing pains are inevitable, and change, while positive, is constant. This isn't the place for you if you're not comfortable with good, consistent change. Only other con is that our campus isn't done already :)

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Continue to focus on an employee-first approach to leadership.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-12

"Responsible corporate culture!"

Current Employee - Account Coordinator

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time

Pros

Opportunities for talent development, responsible corporate culture, schedule flexibility, free lunches!

Cons

Not many come to mind!

CoverMyMeds2019-08-30
  8. "Best Place to Work/Grow"

Current Employee - Operations Lead in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Purpose behind your work, excellent co-workers and leaders, amazing benefits across the board, incredible culture and spaces

Cons

Growing pains with fast growth - good problems to have

CoverMyMeds2019-08-21
  9. "Best Place To Grow!"

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Opportunity to define your own role and expertise. Our rapid growth presents a steady stream of new internal positions.

Cons

Frantically paced at times and minimal guidance from leadership (which can be good or bad depending on your situation)

Advice to Management

Take time to breathe, define processes and make strategic decisions that impact our long term growth.

CoverMyMeds2019-08-21
  10. "Great Place, and Even Better People."

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Growth opportunity, culture and the people.

Cons

Communications between departments (but improving).

CoverMyMeds2019-08-16