KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of McKesson
Engaged Employer

CoverMyMeds

Add a Review

CoverMyMeds Employee Reviews about "free lunch"

Updated Dec 2, 2021

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "They also hire pretty great people and I’ve met some of my closest friends while being employed at the company.(in 71 reviews)
  • "I was taken on a tour of the facility before the interview which is great to see the culture of the company.(in 68 reviews)
  • "The benefits are great(in 52 reviews)
  • "Great work life balance and you work with amazing people.(in 44 reviews)
  • "Senior leadership truly trusts the team they hire to make the right decisions for the company.(in 30 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of CoverMyMeds and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "free lunch"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Fantastic Place to Work

Jan 22, 2020 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote friendly, great culture, free lunch every day, fast paced environment, work is engaging.

Cons

Typical growing pains, honestly not many bad things you can say about this place.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The people make the place

Mar 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

CovermyMeds hires really awesome people, who care about our mission and care about our community. I can come to work and truly be myself with my unique perspective and skills, and that is valued here. From the top down, there are smart people who care about your growth and are willing to help you develop as a person and a professional. Lunch and benefits are amazing. CMM is a fast paced, exciting company and we are innovating everyday. I feel good about the work I do. Overall, it just feels great to work for a company that is looking out for me, and who understands the value of those who work for them.

Cons

Of course, we are not a perfect company, so there is room for improvement. It's getting trickier to communicate well as we grow and continue to move at a quick pace.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Incredible company that cares about its employees and helping people

Aug 11, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many...I've never worked for a company that cared so much about their employees. In fact, the company seems to prioritize employees and their experience over the business of the company. But in doing that, employees work harder to achieve the outward goals set by organization leaders. The people I work with are some of the most talented, intelligent, goofy, and driven folks I've ever met in my life. Being at work feels like a second home. Provided lunch and snacks are a great perk too. I also love how accepting the company is. There isn't any emphasis on looking a certain way or acting a certain way. CoverMyMeds wants its employees to be themselves and nothing more. And when we aren't working, there are some pretty cool events the company provides employees that have nothing to do with work. Work/life balance is perfect. And employees aren't micromanaged. As much as it pains me to say this, CoverMyMeds is the first company I've worked for that treats me like an adult. I'm expected to do my job as efficiently as possible and the company trusts me to do it without being bugged about it every 10 minutes.

Cons

The amount of freedom given isn't for everyone. If you are looking for a ridged workplace where you are given a task and that's it, this isn't the place for you.

4. 5.0

Account Coordinator

Apr 15, 2019 - Account Coordinator in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Equal Opportunity -Diverse -Work/Life Balance -Breakfast/Lunch free every day from Culinary Team -Free Insurance (Paid for) AND it's GREAT insurance -Casual atmosphere -Amazing peers

Cons

There are not any cons

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

CMM is a great place to work

Jul 25, 2022 - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay is fair to market free lunch in office team is always supportive interesting problems to solve, lots to learn fully remote if you need to be some room to grow free beer and wine in office Diversity and inclusion is important unlimited PTO not highly demanding company is set up well to enable remote work decisions that affect day to day are usually made as a team

Cons

Pay is not going to be as good as getting into a MAANG company or something company can shift teams a lot, so sometimes stability feels low some turnover started to happen after company started taking some of McKesson's benefits, but not too bad

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work and grow

Apr 16, 2019 - Account Coordinator in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture is great - encourages comradery, great work/life balance. Benefits are outstanding and lunch provided every day. There is a lot of opportunity to grow in this business and the company is committed to developing their employees talents. The CEO is a great person with immense wisdom. He is a great public speaker and inspires his employees.

Cons

There are, as many have said, some growing pains. There is a ton of growth which is great, but space is getting a little tight.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Place to Work

Feb 22, 2021 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Health Insurance premiums part of compensation Free lunch in office Many community volunteer opportunities A wonderful, supportive culture within the technical org Deploys everyday! No quarterly, nail biting releases

Cons

Sometimes making changes to systems can be challenging with many downstream effects, requiring risk mitigation Development teams could work better together instead of siloing bits of process, lack of cohesion between teams Compensation for developers can be a bit low, especially for newer devs compared to similar roles. Benefits package makes up for this.

8. 5.0

Home Away From Home

Apr 1, 2021 - Account Coordinator in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture here at CoverMyMeds is truly amazing. This company has benefits that put employee first. Free lunch?! Yes they have that too!

Cons

I have not run into a single con in my 6 month journey thus far.

9. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

Mar 15, 2021 - Account Coordinator in Highland Hills, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative and supportive culture Great benefits (healthcare premium is paid for, free lunch, HSA account with money loaded into your account quarterly, etc)

Cons

Daily work can get monotonous

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A great company to work for

Apr 12, 2020 - Case Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent starting salary when you come in as an account coordinator Great work environment Breakfast/lunch/snacks and the culinary staff is amazing Lots of career development opportunities Lots of potential (several different departments)

Cons

If you don’t make your supervisor well aware you want a promotion and push very hard for it you likely need will get passed over. Not the company’s fault but lots of account coordinators means that every time a promotion opens up, a lot of people are applying with few spots available PTO could be slightly better but it is flexible

Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews