KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Coverall

Is this your company?

Coverall

Add a Review

Coverall Employee Reviews about "coverall"

Updated Dec 5, 2021

Found 31 of over 262 reviews

2.9
Coverall CEO Rick Ascolese (no image)
Rick Ascolese

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Coverall and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "coverall"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0

Great company

Dec 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coverall is an amazing company to work for. They care about their employees and work/life balance

Cons

There is nothing bad to say

2. 1.0
    Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Scam artist

Oct 12, 2021 - Franchise Owner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coverall tells you that you become your own balls and make all this money they're coming to franchise owner which is true

Cons

What they don't tell you is that you're going to pay them $10,000 to start up and then we're going to make you pay the rest and small installments in charge you interest out of the yin yang then we're going to nickel and dime you throughout the whole contract of every contract you take from which amounts of about 50% of what the contract is worth in the beginning unless you buy it out right then when you buy the contract we're going to find a way to scheme and say that we didn't get the money and send you all of these red slips through the mail with we've already prepaid you for so then the time that you decide to stop cleaning the contracts they take them from you and you only get a percentage of what the contract was worth when you signed it so they steal your money and then you're on the outside looking in because you're the franchise owner this is a scam

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Stay away from this Company

Feb 9, 2021 - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have nothing good to say about Coverall.

Cons

Very unethical company. They treat their franchisees and employees horrible.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Marketing Consultant Louisville KY USA

Jan 13, 2015 - Marketing Consultant Louisville KY USA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Each year I have had significant gains in my income, with 2014 right at 60K. I do not have a college education, but did have sales experience, but knew very little about the commercial janitorial industry. I contribute a lot of my success to the training and support received from our corporate office and that of our local TEAM! The base salary is important to me and the commission rate excellent, and I appreciate the benefit package as well. I get 2 weeks paid vacation, PTO, sick time, 401 K matching, can participate in the group health insurance offered and have the opportuntity to earn company sponsored trips as well. This past year; 2014, I qualified for the Circle of Excellence trip which is an all inclusive 7 day trip to the Sandles Resort at Secrets Maroma Cancun! The work environment in our Louisville office is fun and positive. I look forward to many more years with this company and all the rewards that come wih it! If you are looking for a place to call your work home, Coverall Louisville offers a warm and friendly atmosphere and is a great place to better yourself and earn a nice living.

Cons

The only challege I face is the morning commute as I travel a good distance to the office and deal with a lot of traffic. However in the big scheme of things this is a minor drawback as I really enjoy the people I work with and the opportunities to continue reaching a higher income level year after year.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great experience

Feb 4, 2018 - Regional Account Executive in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are a team in office, you get to challenge yourself independently outside the office as well. No questions go unanswered and as long as you are doing your job and getting better or staying that way, you are recognized for your success and hard work and team efforts. The boss always had meetings to talk about the negative and positive and solutions.

Cons

Coverall was great, no doubt. I had a great boss and field advisor. The cons would be some of the other office members. Even though i get praise for my hard efforts and learn more to get better as i grow, others start to look at you as competition or in my case i was younger then everyone, so when it came to my input... I was treated with no respect at times and picked on for the littlest things. Its sad that i looked up to those same people who taught me all i needed to be successful. My only cons would be some employees.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fake reviews are so obvious!

Jul 29, 2015 - Outside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Let me start out by saying that I am not a scorned employee (I still have my job) and that I am consistently one of the top reps in my area. But it is sickening to see the spam from upper management on this page. Coverall is NOT a five star company. Never has been, never will be. There is little room for growth and after a year or two at this place, you could be making a lot more money for a lot less headache somewhere else.

Cons

Micro-management. If you don't like it, stay far away. Even if this isn't your sales managers style, it is the style of the higher-ups. And it trickles down to everyone in outside sales. It doesn't matter if you hit or even exceed your numbers every month, they will still find ways push down harder on you. They absolutely don't appreciate your numbers--they just want more. And it makes sense. Franchise Owners suck, can't keep accounts, and the colony loses money. We are the suckers in this rat race trying to make up for it. It's truly a never ending cycle that won't change until the business model does. How they have kept it going this long I have no idea. They prey on inexperienced sellers, new graduates, and people who are out of work. And it's rare to see the same group of outside sales stay together for more than a calendar year. Churn and burn in my office is the norm.

10 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company offering the right tools to succeed

Aug 4, 2014 - Marketing Consultant in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been with Coverall (NGT) as a Marketing Consultant in the Baltimore office for a couple years now and I would highly recommend this position to anyone looking to get into sales or continue their career as a sales rep. Coverall is a great company to work for from the training, team atmosphere, uncapped commission potential, protected territory, and benefits. Anyone looking to get into this position must be driven and highly motivated. One thing I love is that the executive staff is always open to implementing new ideas from staff members that will improve processes within the company. There is great growth potential as well, if you are serious about wanting to progress within the company. They will set you up with the right tools, expertise, and training to ensure professional development. Coverall equips each new rep with a plan to succeed and the best part is that you’re selling a service that everyone needs!

Cons

You have to be motivated because it takes time to build your database but once you do the hard work pays off

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

they are very unprofessional at time in handling account. They will leave you to fend for yourself if they do not feel t

Jul 17, 2015 - Owner Operator in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

you will have to secure and make sure of all your work duties Do not not rely on coverall to help you with clients at times. Make sure to build a relationship with your clients and be thorough with your cleaning. Do not leave anything with the possibility of being addressed or complained about cause your client possibly will. Make sure to sign your complaint book everyday and again it is very important to build a relationship with your clients not coverall. They will recycle your business and leave you stranded unless you are willing to pay more money for accounts and still be left with the complete balance you owe them on the franchise. Coverall does not play fair so if you do decide to go with them for your sake please cover yourself.

Cons

They will recycle your business and leave you stranded unless you are willing to pay more money for new accounts other than the package you purchased and still be left with the same complete balance you owe them on the franchise purchase. Coverall does not play fair so if you do decide to go with them for your sake please cover yourself. Be thorough with your work do not leave anything to be touched on cause your clients will complain. Believe me!

4 people found this review helpful

Coverall Response

Coverall Communications

Dear Coverall Franchised Business Owner in Richmond, VA: Thank you for your feedback on your experience as a Coverall Franchised Business Owner. We are sorry to hear of the issues you mention. Coverall Franchisees own and operate independent Coverall commercial cleaning businesses using the Coverall® brand and system. We pride ourselves on supporting each of our franchisees and we are committed to helping them grow a successful commercial cleaning business. We would be happy to talk with you about the issues you raise. Please contact us using your Franchised Business Owner hotline. Thank you.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee

Finding the view on Coverall

Nov 6, 2008 - Independent Franchisee Owner in Norfolk, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Low initial investment to start one's small business. Can purchase any amount of income revenue frome master franchisor.. Plenty of opportunity for growing new accounts. Very viable to creating a very large customer base within a two-year period with persistence and patience of marketing oneself's business venture. Independent business ownership structure with franchise able to hold your hand if need be. Huge demand for office cleaning/maintenance services. Coverall of Va. is a Distributing Master Franchisor for Coverall Cleaning Concepts Franchise.

Cons

Employee turnover can be a problem. More than probable for a 7-day a week service, the work is performed when most other people don't work. Hefty 15% royalty fee taken from monthly revenue under contract. Paid once a month, not weekly or bi-weekly. Profit margins become smaller the larger your organization grows, which begs the question "is it worthwhile?"

5 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great learning experience! (Coverall NGT Master Franchise)

May 19, 2014 - Marketing Consultant in Rochester, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get into sales. You learn both inside and outside sales. You essentially run your "own business." You spend the mornings in the office and afternoons out in the field. You can make a decent amount of money if you put in the work. You must be competitive and be highly motivated. Director of Sales does a great job with motivating the sales reps with monthly contests. Also, each year they do a trip for all the top performing sales reps. (This year is Mexico.) The Rochester branch is a close knit family and a great work atmosphere! I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to get into sales to consider working for Coverall (NGT).

Cons

There isn't too much room for growth within the company. However, this is a great way to start your sales career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews