Covington Behavioral Health Hospital Reviews
51% would recommend to a friend
(11 total reviews)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
Updated Feb 20, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.0Sep 23, 2021PRNFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Meaningful work with patients progress
If you are new and work here you are thought of as a threat by day shift staff. Everyone is out for their own.
- 1.0Aug 12, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCovington, LA
Decent pay. There are no other pros.
This is a company that provides horrible patient care. Worked at Covington Behavioral Health in Covington, LA. They don't care about patient care at this facility and when you report it to Acadia they do absolutely nothing. This facility recently lost CMS funding for a brief period because of all the substandard care that they provide.9
- 5.0Oct 30, 2020Registered Nurse Case ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
We get to help people get well. Competitive pay
3/4 rotation is difficult to get used too
- 3.0Aug 22, 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The Covington behavioral health hospital provided great experience and staff. We solved interpersonal conflicts with a great team.
It was very hard work and a surprise everyday.
- 1.0Sep 20, 2018Registered NurseFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsCovington, LA
Campus newly remodeled and clean
The better a patient’s insurance the longer they will be kept inpatient despite meeting criteria for inpatient admission. Staff are placed in dangerous positions without enough help3