Found 1,331 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You will meet some great people to work with here and develop interpersonal and negotiating skills in the logistics field." (in 125 reviews)
- "Great culture and work experience" (in 111 reviews)
- "Great benefits and co workers" (in 40 reviews)
- "Fun work environment and there is certainly an energy you can feel throughout the entire company." (in 38 reviews)
- "opportunities to make good money but really have to grind out the first year or so." (in 29 reviews)
- "Long hours and the internship review is only based on the mentor with whom you were paired." (in 161 reviews)
- "Low pay (at alphretta location)" (in 67 reviews)
- "Trainers are awful management is also awful" (in 61 reviews)
- "little to no work life balance" (in 45 reviews)
- "If you hit commission one month but not the next YOU owe Coyote the difference." (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coyote Logistics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 22, 2023Customer Operations RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
I had a great experience at Coyote. The people are wonderful and the benefits are good.
My experience was difficult because it was fully remote and happened during covid.
Coyote Logistics Reviews FAQs
Coyote Logistics has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,466 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Coyote Logistics to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
54% of Coyote Logistics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coyote Logistics 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.