Found 695 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "le management de proximité n'est pas au top du moins chez CACF" (in 70 reviews)
- "low salary no other defects" (in 56 reviews)
- "Low pay and lack of proper non monetary incentives." (in 28 reviews)
- "Long fixed working hours, Routine work" (in 21 reviews)
- "Des managers qui n'en sont pas et politique d'entreprise qui ne tient pas compte des avis des collaborateurs !" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Crédit Agricole and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Nov 30, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Hybrid opportunities, location, good benefits.
Discrimination, Sexism, Ageism and other issues creating a toxic work environment within Compliance.
- 1.0Oct 24, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Good amount of paid time off, sick days. It comes out of your paycheck though.
Money and bonuses suck. Benefits are crap--health insurance is not free, has high deductible and lots of OOP, even w the "better" of the two plans. Also, bank is serious as all hell about 3 days in,
- 3.0Oct 25, 2023Corporate Governance AnalystCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
people are nice and sociable
boring, lack of management oversight and boringCrédit Agricole Response2mo
Thank you for sharing your feedback and feelings.
- 3.0Oct 3, 2023DirectorFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Credit Agricole is a multinational bank, providing opportunities for international exposure and career growth.
The presence in new york is quite small in the industries.Crédit Agricole Response2mo
Thank you for your comment on the International dimension of Credit Agricole Group.
- 4.0Jul 14, 2023Data Quality ManagerCurrent Employee
From my own experience, this company has provided the employees with lot of opportunity of job mobility.
The company can sponsor more team building activities to the employees
Crédit Agricole Reviews FAQs
Crédit Agricole has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 4,178 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Crédit Agricole to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
72% of Crédit Agricole employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Crédit Agricole 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.