Found 6,978 of over 7K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Cracker Barrel
The Work-Life Bowl
I have a general question. My son is 16 and has been working at Cracker Barrel for 3 months. They are scheduled through an app. He requested labor day weekend off and was denied. He is going on a family vacation and obviously cant stay home alone. are they violating any type of minor employment law?
Got a burning question about Cracker Barrel? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cracker Barrel employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people I worked with were great I could make decent money just working the weekends Discount to the store" (in 347 reviews)
- "Good pay and very fun" (in 326 reviews)
- "Honestly the only good thing I experienced were some great coworkers till they decided not to be anymore." (in 303 reviews)
- "Flexible with hours to a certain extent; good money if you put in the work" (in 299 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule and the nice thing about being an all" (in 177 reviews)
- "Management is poor and very dishonest" (in 605 reviews)
- "Managers are rude and over" (in 398 reviews)
- "Long hours and so many other employees don't care if they set other people up for failure." (in 251 reviews)
- "No breaks and must work long shift on holidays" (in 69 reviews)
- "Way too much favoritism that rises right to the top of District and Regional Management." (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cracker Barrel and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMay 19, 2023Retail Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCharleston, WV
everyone at my store is amazing and values everyone. they have lots of benefits that i haven’t taken advantage of. frequent raises too.
DC sends too much of some product sometimes and not enough of others.Cracker Barrel Response5mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your time at Cracker Barrel!
Cracker Barrel Reviews FAQs
Cracker Barrel has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 7,074 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at Cracker Barrel to a friend and 44% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
51% of Cracker Barrel employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cracker Barrel 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.