KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 123 of over 128 reviews

4.6
Cradlepoint Chairman and CEO George Mulhern
George Mulhern
Pros
  • "Great benefits and work-life balance(in 8 reviews)

• "Small company feel, sales team feels united when doing well, casual work environment(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not everyone loves a small town like Boise, maybe(in 5 reviews)

• "Like all companies that grow at an accelerated rate, there are growing pains(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 3 years

incredible company

Nov 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Tremendous career growth potential. The company culture is supportive and amazing.

Cons

Rapid growth can be challenging.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Values Employees | Promising Future for Cradlepoint

Jun 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Servant leadership from my Manager, as well as others in leadership positions. -Feel supported in my role by the team I work with, as well as colleagues I work with across various departments within the organization. -Hard work and great work are recognized by leadership. Always expressing gratitude for our efforts, which makes employees feel valued. -Hold employees accountable for their work.

Cons

-Still growing in headcount at a rather fast rate, which is NOT A BAD thing by any means, however, this has presented some small growing pains. Again, not necessarily a negative, as growing pains usually indicate the business is moving in a positive direction. -Move at a "startup pace," which I like, but makes employees more prone to mistakes. Management understands this and offers solid coaching, you have to be open-minded to accepting your areas of improvement and taking them on!

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Inspiring work - every day

Sep 26, 2021 - Human Resources
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cradlepoint cares about its employees. Trust and transparency are major tenets of the company's culture, and it's evidenced with the open-door policy, regular company All Hands meetings, and openness at all levels of management. I’ve never worked for a company that cares this much about every single employee. Cradlepoint also offers a good work/life balance, great benefits package, amazing growth opportunities, and a fast-paced work environment where every day is exciting, challenging, and inspiring. It's an environment where you'll be rewarded for hard work and empowered to be your best and most authentic self.

Cons

Cradlepoint is growing at an incredible rate in the US and beyond and there are times the company's infrastructure can be stressed with the ambitious plans for growth. You have to be ready and willing to jump in, lend a hand, and make a difference. That involves adapting to change as the company continues to evolve.

Cradlepoint Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Cradlepoint. Your review embodies our values and it is great to hear an employee describe our values as part of the employee experience. Thank you, Jennifer Erfurth Chief People Officer

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Na

Nov 8, 2021 - Sales Executive in Boise, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

The place is great work from home

Cons

None I can think of

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent place to learn and grow, great culture, mgmt and coworkers, stagnant pay

Oct 3, 2021 - Enterprise Support Engineer in Boise, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative team, great culture, opportunities to move, good management, decent benefits, many resources, and abundant networking equipment, given a good laptop and desktop, with ample access to upgrades and IT assistance.

Cons

Sometimes stagnant pay that is behind the industry. Increasingly restrictive regulations. Has a few growing pains that makes it hard to maintain the culture and ethos.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Oct 19, 2021 - Vice President Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, people and environment, growth opportunity

Cons

None to speak of, acquired last year by Ericsson, should help growth

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

THE BEST JOB

Oct 20, 2021 - Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Piedmont, SC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting, Fun, Successful, Easy to Learn, & Great Employees/Bosses

Cons

I can say it not anything thing bad I can say about the company.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The most genuine company I've ever worked for

Sep 8, 2021 - Human Resources
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly down to earth leadership, humble and kind, focused on employees and work life balance. We are all in it together mentality, no finger pointing. This environment provides a safe space for creativity and innovation.

Cons

A little behind the times with process and technology but plans to build and scale.

Cradlepoint Response

Our value of trust, respect and transparency creates psychological safety for our employees, which allows them to so the best work of their careers including providing space for innovation and creativity. I am pleased to hear you have experienced this value in your tenure at Cradlepoint. We have a lot of work to do together to build our infrastructure with streamlined processes and a better technology stack. It is a high priority for the HR team. Thank you, Jennifer Erfurth Chief People Officer

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company - Big Goals

Oct 11, 2021 - Senior Manager in Boise, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great products and services - Great leadership - Vision and values are accepted across the org. - Good Healthcare

Cons

- No parental leave for when you have a child (have to use time-off) - Lower than usual salaries - Growing faster than they should - many growing pains

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work at

Sep 10, 2021 - Software Engineer II
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Breadth of topics Teamwork Good people

Cons

Big company A lot of teams working simultaneously

Cradlepoint Response

Your feedback is appreciated and I am pleased to hear you recognize the teamwork we have built at Cradlepoint. As we grow, we need to continue to focus on building teams that live our values of collaboration and empowerment. Thank you, Jennifer Erfurth Chief People Officer

Viewing 1 - 10 of 123 Reviews