Found 45 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and very organized" (in 182 reviews)
- "Great atmosphere and coworkers." (in 128 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and co workers" (in 66 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and not far from my house" (in 65 reviews)
- "Would recommend to a friend simply based on if the staff is friendly at said location" (in 51 reviews)
- "Poor management and even though most of the employees are kind there are some personalities they are very unsuitable fit for customer service." (in 155 reviews)
- "The company does not allow for much advancement and the low pay leads to high turnover." (in 149 reviews)
- "To many managers with conflicting views." (in 82 reviews)
- "poor upper management stuck in a rut" (in 35 reviews)
- "3. There is no training concerning what to do in case of an emergency or 'event'." (in 34 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Crate and Barrel and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "part time"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 3, 2019Visual MerchandiserCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
Easy to work with, customers are all nice
Not enough hours given in a week for a part time VM.1
- 2.0May 31, 2021Customer ServiceFormer Employee, less than 1 year
decent pay and hours for part time
Hard to get help/support for issues. procedures/policies changed daily depending upo who you talked tp
- 3.0Sep 28, 2013Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsTroy, MI
New products, mixes it up and adds excitement. Learning tools, when sales are slow we are given opportunity to listen to training tapes. Meet lots of people and form friendships within the store.
No health benefits for part time.1
- 4.0Jan 20, 2016Retail Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Fantastic team, great product, relaxed atmosphere (compared to other retail companies I have worked for)
Like most retail places working weekends and only part time hours
- 5.0Sep 14, 2023Sales Associate/CashierFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
Beautiful product and space 401k benefit for part time employees too!
retail hours = nights and weekends
- 5.0Oct 5, 2014Visual Merchant/Inventory Control Support AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMiami Beach, FL
I was new to Florida when I started working at the South Beach location of CB2, and the staff made me feel welcome and at home in the sunshine state.
The location I work at has a very high turnover. Lots of part time employees have to find a second job because of low hourly pay.
- 3.0Oct 23, 2017Retail MerchandiserFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Good Pay Flexible Hours 401k contributions for part time Good benefits Overtime/Holiday Pay
Management has changed focus to bottom line Depending on the store you are in, management can be inexperienced
- 4.0Jun 13, 2011Summer InternCurrent EmployeeSaint Louis, MO
The 30% off discount is nice and pay isn't bad especially if your in college. They are very flexible with scheduling especially part time.
They hire from within, and favoritism may develop between employees and mgmt. Treated as a intern so you will be doing mostly shadowing.1