What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "They are people oriented and the benefits were very good." (in 34 reviews)
- "Work from Home; decent work/life balance for the most part" (in 31 reviews)
- "Many great people to work with and good school in Atlanta." (in 30 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 20 reviews)
- "Friendly staff & always willing to help." (in 10 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Crawford & Company and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 766 of over 882 reviews
Updated Sep 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 11, 2023Insurance SpecialistCurrent Employee
Fun, interesting, work-life balance, kind and competent bosses
None because it’s fun here in our companyCrawford & Company Response4w
Thank you for your review!
Crawford & Company Reviews FAQs
Crawford & Company has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 882 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Crawford & Company to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
57% of Crawford & Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Crawford & Company 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.