Cover image for Crayon

Found 161 of over 164 reviews
81% Recommend to a Friend

Found 153 of over 164 reviews

4.1

What people are saying about Crayon

Join the conversation on

Tech

564.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Crayon~1057870
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Crayon? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Crayon employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and a Great Value to their clients in expertise(in 12 reviews)
  • "Great people and a good platform to learn about new technologies(in 9 reviews)
  • "Some colleagues are great at least(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great environment, great community, remote options, amazing salary and compensation.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Most of the employees are friendly and supportive and strive to drive the business forwards.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "Absentee leadership would be a huge improvement for this organization rather than the shady dealings that employees encounter on a daily basis.(in 10 reviews)
  • "management just listen to those that favour them.(in 7 reviews)
  • "bullying, bad mouthing, back stabbing will be part of your day(in 4 reviews)
  • "No work life balance(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great People and Culture

Sep 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

With Crayon being a remote workforce, I appreciate the monthly games (Family Feud, Pictionary, etc) and Town Hall meetings. The best part of Crayon is the people. The flexible time off policy is great.

Cons

Constant change, some processes need a lot of work and development

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

Just average

Jan 12, 2023 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and good off time

Cons

Many different tasks not related to postion

3. Join the Crayon team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Sep 13, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)

Pros

Cons

There is absolutely no cons to working for Crayon.

5. 5.0

Best Place I’ve Worked

Aug 15, 2022 - Sales Development Representative in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay, fun environment, stellar company culture, incredibly friendly teammates, excellent leadership

Cons

None. Love everything about working for Crayon

6. 1.0
    Current Employee

Light at the end of the tunnel???

Feb 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many talented people and huge potential for the company

Cons

Crayon U.S. is dysfunctional and not making significant improvements despite management changes and re-orgs. Key employees are leaving, planning to leave, or suffering through and hoping for change.

9 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Amazing company

Jan 3, 2022 - Job Coach
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job and environment for a career

Cons

Lack of certain things in HR

1 person found this review helpful

Crayon Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear of your positive experience working at Crayon. Please leverage our internal feedback systems for ways we can improve.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing experience top to bottom that has exceeded expectations.

Jun 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

An Upstart Software company that takes care of employees and really cares about what we to say. This is the only company I have worked for which I'm not a number but an active teammate in the company's success and growth. Our input is wanted and then implemented. The CEO, CFO, Accounting Manager, and other leaders all take time to get to know each employee. The company acknowledges JUNETEENTH, LGBTQ, and promotes Diversity in the workplace. To top everything we get Free Food, Free Starbucks coffee, and snacks galore!!!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at this time.

2 people found this review helpful

Crayon Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear of your positive experience as a Crayon team member. At Crayon, employee feedback is considered a gift and we have various channels through which to share, including our Employee Advisory Council. Additionally, we are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We recently celebrated Pride month and Juneteenth which were organized and hosted by our Crayon Culture Committee (C3). We are glad you are on the team.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Finally leadership is changing

Jul 2, 2021 - Middle Management Position in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

leadership finally listened to employees and is taking culture seriously, big improvements and change the company has made multiple changes and care about their employees, it's about time the CEO is willing to take time and meet with anyone at all levels and he actually cares and has taken the reigns to stop the previous toxic environment I am staying since they are trying to make changes and are taking action

Cons

high turnover in order to make serious change

Crayon Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate you sharing your positive experience and are glad to have you on our team. We continually strive to provide an excellent employee experience and, as you stated, culture is very important to us. Our Employee Advisory Council and Crayon Culture Committee (C3) are great avenues to get involved and/or provide feedback/suggestions.

10. 5.0

Great Culture, Fast-Growing Company

Jul 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership truly cares about its employees. - Consistent communication from CEO. - There are several avenues for employee feedback, and it is always taken into consideration. - The culture is positive and fast-paced. Crayon acknowledges events such as Pride Month, Juneteenth, and Black Music Month. - Onboarding team gives a warm welcome to new employees. -The monthly "town hall" meetings are fun and recognize employee achievements.

Cons

Opportunities for more standardized/organized internal processes

1 person found this review helpful

Crayon Response

We truly appreciate your contributions and thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review. We continually strive to create an open and accepting culture while recognizing our employees monthly, quarterly, and annually who go above and beyond. Please leverage our internal feedback avenues for areas we can improve our processes.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working for Crayon!

Nov 1, 2021 - National Sales Manager in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and lots of opportunity for growth

Cons

None that I can think of

Crayon Response

Thank you for taking time to write a review and sharing your experience. We appreciate your contributions and are glad to have you as a team member at Crayon.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 153 Reviews
</>Embed

Crayon Reviews FAQs

Crayon has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 164 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Crayon to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Crayon employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Crayon. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

81% of Crayon employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Crayon 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Crayon to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be management, compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Crayon Job Seekers