What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No accruable personal days or health benefits no matter how long you've been with the agency." (in 31 reviews)
- "Cheat you out of your money / low pay" (in 16 reviews)
- "communication is lacking between the recruiter and the other two parties" (in 14 reviews)
- "The compensation or salaries of the jobs they offer is low." (in 9 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Creative Circle and is not affected by filters.
Found 96 of over 953 reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jun 21, 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
This is one of the most safe-to-fail work environments I’ve ever been a part of. The people are so accepting, supportive, and willing to help. Leadership is open to feedback from their employees and I’ve seen them implement multiple suggested changes in the last 2 years I’ve been here.
The base salary should definitely be re-evaluated and some of the benefits like PTO & parental leave aren’t the most competitive.1
- 3.0Sep 10, 2012AnalystCurrent Contractor, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Listing almost daily; prompt payments,
More concerned with their commissions than their representatives and focus more on short-term assignments rather than cultivating relationships. No accruable personal days or health benefits no matter how long you've been with the agency. Compensation is always on the low-end of the scale because they specialize in quantity not quality