Creative Circle Employee Reviews about "communication"
77% would recommend to a friend
(40 total reviews)
80% approve of CEO
Found 40 of over 961 reviews
Updated Nov 14, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Creative Circle
Got a burning question about Creative Circle? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Creative Circle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with." (in 33 reviews)
- "Pay is great, and the recruiter are professional" (in 22 reviews)
- "Communicative and friendly staff that are always helpful" (in 22 reviews)
- "Such a great team to be a part of." (in 19 reviews)
- "I've never worked for a company with such an amazing culture and people." (in 15 reviews)
- "No accruable personal days or health benefits no matter how long you've been with the agency." (in 30 reviews)
- "communication is lacking between the recruiter and the other two parties" (in 14 reviews)
- "The compensation or salaries of the jobs they offer is low." (in 9 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 9 reviews)
- "You don't begin to make commission for nearly 6 months after starting." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Creative Circle and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "communication"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Oct 25, 2022Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 year
None that I can think of.
This company is extremely cliquey and their communication skills are lacking. To become employed, you have to follow up with the recruiters. Also, as part of the employment process, you have to enter in references, which they will contact immediately. So (even though they ask for it) I would not recommend putting in your current employer.4Creative Circle Response6mo
Hi -- Thank you for sharing this feedback about your experience. Fair point about the references. We're happy to share that, as of April 2023, we no longer require references from every candidate when you register with Creative Circle; we now collect them only when a specific client requires them for a job they are considering you for. We hope this results in a better candidate experience!
- 4.0Jun 21, 2022Graphic/Production DesignerFormer Freelancer, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
Benefits, Client base, ample amount of positiions
Communication sometimes lacks but you need to be proactive for yourself and needs
- 4.0Oct 26, 2023Anonymous ContractorCurrent Contractor, less than 1 year
Overall experience was positive and smooth. All communication was clear and everyone's expectations were met.
Not much of a negative situation.
- 3.0Aug 11, 2013Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
contractors are considered w-2 employees, so no worrying about paying self employment taxes they provide health insurance after six months, you get a few paid holidays a year
communication is lacking between the recruiter and the other two parties - the contractor and contractee had different understandings of the exact contracting situtation. was contacted by other recruiters for other positions while in a contract and after having been moved to a full-time employee2
- 5.0Jun 22, 2022Motion Graphics DesignerCurrent Freelancer, less than 1 yearSan Diego, CA
I just finished my first project with CC as a freelancer with Avni and was very happy with the results. Communication was very clear and she guided me through the whole setup process and introduction with the client. Will definitely work with them again.
Hourly pay was a slightly under my rate, but that was clearly stated on the original offer so I agreed upon it.
- 1.0Oct 4, 2019ClientFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
None. I would give them zero stars if I could.
It was a pretty unpleasant experience working with the Creative Circle recruiters. Poor communication and any communication we did have was rushed. Seemed like they didn't care at all about finding me the right job as I was pitched roles that didn't fit my job title, skills, experience or location preferences. The recruiters came off as rude. Whenever I said I wasn't interested in a position, their tone completely changed as if to make me feel guilty for not showing interest. There were a few nice people that I interacted with but overall I really regret ever working with them.2
- 1.0Apr 13, 2020User Experience DesignerFormer ContractorHouston, TX
Initial meetings are good. You get to show your work, they take notes, and tell you that they have positions that fit your skillset.
Good luck with any communication between the person you interviewed with and finding work. I've sent several emails requesting to submit my application for positions that they have 'available'. They also only have senior roles.
- 4.0Mar 15, 2019Marketing CoordinatorCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearTampa, FL
I used CC after I graduated college and struggled finding a job. CC helped me find a job quickly with a company that's really hard to join unless you know someone. Free to use. Flexibility. Decent Pay. After 6 months, I asked my recruiter to negotiate a raise for me which she did quickly/successfully so that was awesome. Overall good experience!
Communication with recruiter was not always consistent on the recruiter's end
- 1.0Aug 3, 2017Anonymous ContractorCurrent Contractor, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
They have job listings. Quite a few, I guess.
They are completely unprofessional. They low ball you on rates despite your level of experience. I've rarely seen rates as low as what they list. And they are completely opaque and lacking in communication while you're on assignment. I do not recommend!4