Found 52 of over 953 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Creative Circle
Got a burning question about Creative Circle? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Creative Circle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No accruable personal days or health benefits no matter how long you've been with the agency." (in 31 reviews)
- "Cheat you out of your money / low pay" (in 16 reviews)
- "communication is lacking between the recruiter and the other two parties" (in 14 reviews)
- "The compensation or salaries of the jobs they offer is low." (in 9 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Creative Circle and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0May 21, 2017Marketing CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Great company culture and upper level management that are there to see you succeed and grow within the organization
More opportunities for collaborative projects could be utilized but overall not an issue
- 5.0Oct 11, 2018RecruiterCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearDenver, CO
Creative Circle offers a wonderful and supportive culture and working environment. They care about their employees and put constant effort into making sure they are happy. The base pay is great and commission uncapped, so lots of potential to make money. Benefits are wonderful as well, with a generous 401(k) match and great health insurance.
Identically structured days, not much change in tasks. It's not for everyone, but you can keep it interesting if you try.2