KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Is this your company?

Add a Review

Creative Circle Employee Reviews about "email"

Updated Dec 5, 2021

Found 24 of over 799 reviews

3.6
Creative Circle CEO Creative Circle (no image)
Creative Circle
Pros
  • "Creative Circle offers work with reputable organizations(in 112 reviews)

• "They send multiple job postings via email(in 24 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Being a freelancer means I'm not at the Creative Circle office so I can't think of any cons(in 111 reviews)

• "If you want to win on going freelance or part-time work from a client, you have to be aggressive with them about communicating their desires(in 64 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Creative Circle

Join the conversation on

Salaries

1m

works at

Yum! Brands

Anyone know anything about Creative Circle?? Got an email looking to move forward for a Copywriter position. Any advice?? Salary estimate?

14 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Creative Circle and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "email"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Helpful in getting many contract work opportunities

Dec 5, 2021 - Designer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

After being interviewed and reviewing work experience you will be receiving a large amount of job opportunities to your email, many big corporate names.

Cons

Most of it is contract work, I didn't use their benefits but it is offered

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great agency!

Jul 2, 2021 - Public Relations in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always sending great assignments via email and very responsive.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

3. 3.0
      Former Contractor

It's a staffing firm

Apr 29, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Someone I met at an industry-related event recommended them to me. My experience is that they can find you a short or long-term position, and this can happen very quickly if the company wants to work with you. There are jobs to be found. - They started offering real, though scant, benefits to their contractors who are W-2. - The email list kind of helps take some of the work out of hunting for jobs, since listings come to your inbox.

Cons

When I worked at another job which sometimes hired via staffing firms, one of the managers was telling me about what it's like to hire with Creative Circle — as opposed to hiring someone as independently / 1099. They told me their fee was something like 50-100% of the pay for the contractor, so they were reluctant to choose those candidates for that reason. So that much is true.

4. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Solid contract, ended up extending

Jan 20, 2021 - Content Editor in Hoboken, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

They send multiple job postings via email

Cons

Jobs run out quickly and despite applying for many, some feel like they've already been taken

5. 5.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Why I love Creative Circle

Mar 17, 2020 - Creative Freelancer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ever since Casey Splain (Recruiter at Creative Circle) reached out to me, I have been nothing but impressed with the relationship I have found in the company. They have booked me numerous creative freelance gigs, and they continue to send me intriguing job ops via email. Creative Circle is always prompt to respond, and they get things moving along quickly.

Cons

I wish I was available for more of the opportunities they send my way.

6. 2.0
      Former Freelancer

If you can't answer the phone when they call... good luck.

Aug 20, 2019 - Freelance Writer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy automated email system for new opportunities.

Cons

Unless you're able to pick up the phone in the middle of the day, it will be challenging to schedule an interview. I was met with rudeness each time I explained to the recruiter or coordinator that I work full time and can't always pick up my phone. I offered my availability several times over email and never received a reply. For a company that plays the middle man between potential employee/freelancer/contractor and employer/client, they have a pretty flippant approach to handling communication.

2 people found this review helpful
    7. 2.0

Not great communication wise

Jul 24, 2019 - Graphic Designer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

After applying to things on LinkedIn, you will eventually get an email from one of the HR. Interviewer was nice and felt trustworthy, but I guess my naivete got the better of me.

Cons

When you first start getting their job emails, the first couple of jobs you apply to, the recruiter will actually call you about saying they've received your submission and that they'll tell you as to whether or not you got the job. If you're one of the lucky people who didn't get passed over at the last minute before the job's starting date, congrats. If you don't get either of the 2 jobs, good luck on getting them to answer your emails and calls even if you're first to respond to an application. Some people have been saying that some of the emails are fake, and at this point I'm starting to believe it. I've seen jobs that I've applied to get reposted often. CC's talent pool is big enough that somebody else should've filled that role by now, but somehow they can't seem to fill the 20000 positions they email you about a day. You'd think they'd be better than the average tiny temp agency that uses the same tactics if you don't land the one position they tell you about.

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Former Contractor, less than 1 year

They are great!

Nov 17, 2018 - Contract Web Developer in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was a contract worker with Creative Circle for a month. With the help of my contact at CC, Kristen, I had multiple interviews with companies, as well as a contract gig with a local tech company. In the end, through them I landed a full-time position at a (wonderful) local agency that I never would have heard about if it weren't for Kristen. Otherwise, Kristen was always quick to answer questions, whether it was through email or phone. Anytime I called CC to check in about something, whoever answered the phone was always very nice.

Cons

Lots of emails, sometimes applicable and sometimes not.

9. 4.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Creative Circle had my back

Oct 24, 2017 - Senior Project Manager in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They were super aggressive in helping me find work. As soon as I was laid off, I reached out to set up my on-boarding interview. Laura met with me and essentially interviewed me about my skills and places I wanted to work at. While I never spoke to her again, she told me that she created a profile with me and shared it with the team. I knew she did this when I started getting call after call from various recruiters. I had at least a half dozen phone screens and eventually 3 face to face interviews and ended up with 2 offers which was awesome. I have since started working as a contract to hire at Northeastern and hoping it goes full time. In general, the recruiters were really aggressive and determined to get me a job. I also received email alerts and whenever I replied to an alert, I received a call within a few hours... a pleasure to work with Creative Circle

Cons

The benefits suck. They also do not have a ton of perm jobs to pitch. It is essentially contract to hire or contract.

10. 1.0

Freelancers, Beware

Sep 27, 2017 - Creative
      Business Outlook

Pros

They did, in fact, send me the occasional email about freelance opportunities. That's where the positives end.

Cons

They immediately take your resume, strip all personal information and rebrand it as their own. From there, their only concern is finding you a position - any position - so they can take 45% of your paycheck and never contact you again. All around, an A+ experience that made me feel human and valued.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews