Found 112 of over 953 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Creative Circle
Got a burning question about Creative Circle? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Creative Circle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No accruable personal days or health benefits no matter how long you've been with the agency." (in 31 reviews)
- "communication is lacking between the recruiter and the other two parties" (in 14 reviews)
- "The compensation or salaries of the jobs they offer is low." (in 9 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 8 reviews)
- "Some managers have even encouraged pay candidates 45ph and keeping 65ph." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Creative Circle and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 12, 2014Contract Design ProfessionalCurrent Contractor, more than 3 yearsDallas, TX
• Good ability to match opportunity to skills/designer. • Steady source of variety of possible opportunities, along with spot projects to add to fill up a schedule. • Highly communicative and supportive office staff. If you're looking for a variety of short-term design opportunities to fill in around other more steady gigs, or if you're a new designer looking for assignments to build a portfolio, you'll do well with CC. I suspect those that grumble about their relationship with Creative Circle are the types that are most comfortable in a more structured work environment. CC expects you'll be able to do certain things like handle your own schedule, and conduct dealings with the client in a professional manner. To that point, my experience has been you get back what you put in. Share updates regularly, do high-caliber work, enhance your reputation with the CC recruiters and in a relatively short period of time, they'll be supplying you with a steady array of gigs aligned to your skills, or even putting you up for full time roles that are a comfortable fit. SImply stated, employ good work ethics, and be selective about the assignments you take on.
Pay level per hour or salary-based are low, but assume that's also often by client insistence. Hard to add many more cons - I've gotten pretty much I was looking for as far as ancillary contract projects.5
- 2.0Feb 22, 2022Content WriterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
They can get you work quickly, but it’s never a good fit
Very low pay and no follow through.1Creative Circle Response2y
Thank you for your feedback. We work carefully with each of our candidates and strive to find opportunities that match their skillsets and wage expectations. I'm sorry you didn't experience this when working with us. Will you please email email@example.com so we can learn more about what went wrong?