What people are saying about Creative Circle
Got a burning question about Creative Circle? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Creative Circle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No accruable personal days or health benefits no matter how long you've been with the agency." (in 30 reviews)
- "communication is lacking between the recruiter and the other two parties" (in 14 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 8 reviews)
- "Compensation is low for roles in comparison to the market" (in 6 reviews)
- "Even those in upper management." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Creative Circle and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 41 of over 950 reviews
Updated Sep 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "salary"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Dec 21, 2020User Experience DesignerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Any! I spent there 3 years and I can't say anything nice
The organization treat people like slaves. No days off, no sick days, no vacation days, awful insurance. I worked there 3 years and for the whole time I talked just 2 times with my manager - when I got the job and when I left! They took 50% my salary and lied about the money I get to the client!!!12
- 5.0Jan 23, 2019RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Opportunity to make a lot of money fairly quickly Excellent and comprehensive training program so you are ready to hit the ground running Enjoy working with music in the background - keeps the energy level up Good base salary for a commission job Great benefits Good work life balance
a little more WFH would be nice2