KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Is this your company?

Add a Review

Creative Circle Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Mar 11, 2020

Found 15 of over 747 reviews

3.6
Creative Circle CEO Creative Circle (no image)
Creative Circle
Pros
  • "Quality screening of potential gigs(in 18 reviews)

• "Great pay and work-life balance(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "As good as freelance work can get(in 51 reviews)

• "Anyway, she told me to apply at a lower hourly rate because I wasn't as qualified as other candidates(in 22 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Creative Circle and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Great Company, Great Culture

Mar 11, 2020 - Operations and Recruitment Coordinator in Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone on our team is dedicated and works hard to deliver exceptional service to our clients and candidates. Great compensation, good work/life balance, awesome perks and benefits, fun office environment. Leadership encourages open communication and collaboration where all of us can voice our opinions, discuss areas of improvement, and find ways to grow as individuals and as a team. Employees are constantly being celebrated and showed appreciation. Opportunities to grow within the company. We work hard and play hard!

Cons

No option to work remote in my role.

Creative Circle Response

Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the positive feedback and are proud to have such a great team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

GREAT Company to work internally for

Feb 24, 2020 - Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Good work, life balance - No limit on commission ceiling - VERY strong base - Training was incredible - Great team leadership and organizational communication - Fun, carefree. Work Hard Play Hard!

Cons

- A lot of pressure to grow - Drained at the end of the day

3. 5.0

Fairy tale environment

Nov 30, 2018 - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

*Amazing leadership and management, very flat organization, super open and everyone on the leadership team are genuine people that are approachable. *Great perks, benefits, compensation. *Great work life balance and respectful to *Company / office culture: we work hard to service clients and candidates, but laugh and giggle A LOT! A dream culture, with the perfect balance of fun and focus. Tons of celebration and recognition. Lots of support. *Great training resources, very intentional training in the first 6 months *Freedom to do my own work, I'm not micromanaged at all

Cons

*Not a lot of remote work options yet, but in the works to explore this

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company with opportunity to make a lot of $

Jan 23, 2019 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to make a lot of money fairly quickly Excellent and comprehensive training program so you are ready to hit the ground running Enjoy working with music in the background - keeps the energy level up Good base salary for a commission job Great benefits Good work life balance

Cons

a little more WFH would be nice

5. 5.0

Life Changing Opportunity

Jan 23, 2019 - Senior Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

-work life balance -chance to make over 200K+ in commissions within first few years - ability to make your own success with the tools the company provides

Cons

-lower base salary but opportunity for no cap to comission - high stress at times - not as much WFH as most companies

3 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great

Jan 10, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and work-life balance

Cons

No Leadership but the company structure is good enough but there is a lot of drama

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

I love working for Creative Circle.

Apr 2, 2015 - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Creative Circle is a progressive company. A company that cares about their employees and gives back. We have full benefits, 401k with matching, numerous incentive programs, extensive and ongoing training. This is a great place to put your agency and creative skills to good use. Great work/life balance. Many of the negative reviews on this site are from people either in the email database that have never been contacted or people that have been contacted and for (some) reason weren't able to be placed. Creative Circle is one of many resources to a select group of people. As much as we'd like to help everyone and truly do try, it doesn't always happen. When you work AT Creative Circle you will be surrounded by the most ambitious, driven, positive and caring people in town.

Cons

This isn't a "con" but Creative Circle isn't a place for the lazy. You have to work hard in order to play hard. And, it is very difficult to manage a high volume of calls and emails from creatives that are in need of work but Creative Circle gives you the tools to manage this. You can't help every single creative person that walks through the doors, but we definitely try.

8. 5.0

Account Executive

Aug 6, 2018 - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, fun environment, supportive team. This has been one of the best opportunities I have had as a young person in the workplace. Great benefits as well, and our commission structure is higher than our staffing competitors. I also admire the fact that our company promotes work life balance, and encourages us to take time off to travel and holds fitness competitions, etc. I am so thankful to be a part of the team.

Cons

Sitting for most of the day is always hard, but that's just what comes with an office environment. Hopefully we can get stand up desks soon.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great experience since day one!

Apr 2, 2015 - Senior Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked with Creative Circle for over 7 years and I'm glad to be part of an amazing group of people. Every employee is passionate about what they do and always strive to get better in an industry that is consistently changing. Creative Circle offers medical, 401(k), vacation, holiday pay and most importantly a work/life balance. The best feeling is knowing that your teammates care and believe in the company core values just as much as you do.

Cons

The expectations set are high but why would you ever want to work for an employer that doesn't tap into your highest potential.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

Great Company, But Management Leaves Much to Be Desired

Sep 7, 2016 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

The money (earning potential), the office location, wonderful work / life balance and the actual recruitment work are the biggest perks in the Creative Circle Atlanta office.

Cons

Management at the local level specifically in the Atlanta office, turnover, and favoritism displayed by management. If the management was improved or retrained I would have loved to stay in the Atlanta office. Also, if your'e looking for growth through title changes, this is not the place for you. If financial growth makes you happy then that is what the company offers and you will likely not be disappointed.

3 people found this review helpful