Credera Architect Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Credera Architect Reviews

Updated Jun 14, 2019

5.0
Credera CEO Justin Bell
Justin Bell
  1. "Amazing company"

Current Employee - Principal Architect in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Love working for this company. I have been given lots of freedom to pursue different opportunities, and felt fully supported by management.

Cons

Growing very fast. Need more office space.

Credera2019-06-14

June 19, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and so glad you love working at Credera! We are grateful to have you on our team and happy to hear you feel supported by leadership. For any other thoughts or ideas, feel free to reach out to leadership directly, or share your thoughts in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor

2. "Great people"

Current Employee - Senior Architect in Houston, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Company values. Reputation in the industry

Cons

I am new to Credera and one "downside" if at al; is I have not heard anything negative about the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Onboarding process is great. Everyone is helpful and willing to share a wealth of information.

Credera2019-03-01

"Growing company and culture"

Current Employee - Software Architect in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Credera focuses on the person more than the title. Mentorship exists at all levels, and you can find trustworthy advice from people who want to help develop you and your career. The work-life balance is great for consulting. Instead of the traditional consulting model of burning the youngest employees the hottest, Credera often relies on the more experienced employees to provide any extra hours needed and ensure... a project runs smoothly. You may be on call or have a few extra long weeks in a year, but you're not expected to be working 60+ hours a week like many firms. Offices in Denver and Houston are building quickly, with their own subcultures and excellent talent.

Cons

Many of your personal performance goals are based on opportunities at clients, and depending on your client it may be difficult to demonstrate growth in their model. You'll need to stretch yourself outside of your client work, but with an expected 40 hour week this is often more than doable. As Credera grows, the company has begun adapting its culture but there have been some stumbling blocks, both from upper... management and from employees. Credera will need to find ways to maintain their core values while embracing different view points.

Advice to Management

Continue finding new ways to engage a larger employee base. Promote introspection at every level to determine how

Credera2018-06-06

June 6, 2018

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback highlighting specific aspects of Credera that you value. We also appreciate you taking the time to mention growth opportunities focused on maintaining a values-driven culture while growing and diversifying our employee base. If you have other ideas or suggestions, please do not hesitate to reach out to anyone on the leadership team. We are very happy to have you as part of the Credera family and wish you continued success with us!

4. "Great Company & Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Architect

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company with a culture that focuses on its people and community to foster growth personally and professionally. While the work can be tough at times our mentors and leaders strive to assist where possible … through thick and thin. The leadership team works hard to align and understand what the pulse of the employee is, sharing the good and the bad with everyone each month. The approach of the organization, its... leaderships, and employees are key reasons why so many people feel invested and willing to invest. Seeing and feeling a sense of accomplishment and belonging to something bigger is what so many look for and so few find.

Cons

Not really a con, matter of perspective, but a growing business can be tough on employees and leadership if your are not looking / willing for change.

Credera2017-10-16

October 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. It is great to hear what you have experienced and feel that leadership is interested in helping, serving and improving. We look forward to working with you for many more years!

"Standard of Excellence"

Current Employee - Mobile Architect in Addison, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Credera never settles for anything less than the best. I have worked at 7 other companies, and this place nails all aspects of what I look for in a company.

Cons

Working at client site all the time keeps some people from interacting with new people at Credera. But even here, Credera does everything they can to help facilitate this via other means.

Advice to Management

Keep up the strong leadership.

Credera2016-05-18

"Architect"

Current Employee - Architect in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Impressions after the first day: Interview process was fantastic (mock client presentation that allows you to experience the challenges associated with the role, and showcases your "raw potential" to the team). Everyone is extremely supportive; no sink-or-swim attitude, just a how-can-I-help-you-succeed from everyone I've talked to so far. The environment screams "collaboration": a very open space with no... assigned seating. I'm extremely impressed.

Cons

Health insurance is a mess everywhere, so the fact that health benefits are nothing to brag about isn't really a surprise.

Credera2016-05-16

"New Hire - Architect"

Architect in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera

Pros

The interview process was very thorough involving both business and technical portions. The process left me certain that my co-workers are of the highest caliber. It was great to meet team members of all levels and to hear the stories of how the company embraces its core values. I also appreciate how every team member I've met so far makes time to know me as an individual in addition to the skills I bring to a... project.

Cons

The traffic near the office

Credera2016-01-13

"Senior Architect"

Current Employee - Senior Architect in Houston, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

At Credera you get the opportunity to work with the best of the best and explore technologies that keep you at the top of your game whether that is technology or management consulting. Their core values of honesty and integrity permeate the organization and make it a great place to work.

Cons

There aren't really any cons to working at Credera. Like most things in life you get out of it what you put into it. If you don't take advantage of the opportunities at Credera then that's on you.

Advice to Management

Please just keep doing what you are doing! It's an amazing company with a great hiring process that focuses on finding the best talent and best fit for the core values of the organization.

Credera2016-01-04

"Great Place To Grow"

Current Employee - Architect in Addison, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

I work for leaders that are constantly trying to develop my skills and get me to the next level. They model the behavior that they are looking for are provide excellent mentorship. My team is incredible. I have less stress at this job because I can count on those working beside me in the trenches. We encourage and reward excellence.

Cons

It is difficult to replicate our core values and culture in new markets as we expand.

Advice to Management

Keep the bar high and the culture and quality will continue as we grow.

Credera2015-12-08

"New to Credera, but great so far!"

Current Employee - Senior Architect in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for less than a year

Pros

* Strong leadership team who is involved in the new hire selection process * An interest in finding employees who are great in their area and a good fit for the company, not just quickly finding "resources" to fill open positions * Company culture that includes baseball outings and service projects for the community

Cons

* It is a consulting company, so you may be working on more than one project at a time, often changing to the next project, and traveling occasionally (but typically less than "other" consulting companies). These could all be PROs considering on what your interests are.... :-)

Advice to Management

As you grow, stick to your roots and your core beliefs.

Credera2015-05-14